Chapter 8

Puzzle

Mongji thought she was dreaming.. Jongin was in front of her..confessing to her and she didn't know how to respond.. Her mind went blank..

 

"Ji.. Will you???" Jongin took one step forward and hugged Mongji.. The hug was unlike the other hug.. Mongji could feel the warmness of Jongin.. She knew Jongin was sincere with his feeling.. She liked the hug.. She loved it.. 

 

Jongin looked down at Mongji.. He could see the shorter face was all red.. 

 

"Baby.. You look like tomato now.. My tomato.. "

 

"Stop it Jongin.. By the way.. about your nightmares.. Do you still..??"

 

"No.. Ever since I fell asleep beside you in that stored room.. I don't have any nightmares now.. I can sleep soundly.. and I even dream of you.. Baby.. I do love you.. I didn't know my feeling until I saw you with Hyun Joong.. I feel so jealous and my blood boils whenever I see you with that brat.. "

 

Mongji stayed quiet in Jongin arms.. She felt so happy that Jongin was jealous.. She quietly thanked to Hyun Joong Oppa.. 

 

"Ji.. I won't be a perfect man for you.. I know that.. I will try my best.. So.. Will you be my girlfriend???"

 

"Let me think Jongin... I am not still ready for your confession.. "

 

Jongin nodded.. He was still holding Mongji and didn't seem to let her go.. Mongji also loved to stay in Jongin embrace... They stayed still for a while and Finally let go of each other.. Jongin planted a kiss on Mongji forehead.. "Good night my sweet heart.. have a beautiful dream with me.."

 

Mongji shyly nodded.. Jongin dropped Mongji in front of her house.. Mongji went into her room and grinned wide.. She still felt butterflies in her stomach.. 

 

×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Mongji woke up early and she smelled something delicious.. She went into the kitchen and found Kyungsoo preparing for breakfast.. She was quite amazed to see Kyungsoo doing breakfast.. Even though he was good at cooking, he hardly ever did that.. Kyungsoo found Mongji standing in front of the door.. "Good morning .. "

 

"Hmm... Did something happend or Is today special?"

 

Kyungsoo slightly blushed on Mongji question.. "I am doing breakfast for us.."

 

"Us?"

 

"Not you.. me and Junmyeon Hyung.. "

 

"Great.. I am your biological twin sister and you will never wake up to do breakfast for me..Now, you are doing for your beloved boyfriend.. " Mongji hissed..

 

"I am doing for all of us.. including you and Jongin.. "

 

Mongji shaked her head acting she knew what Kyungsoo meant and went into the bathroo.. She looked at herself the mirror, and started remembering Jongin confession again and smiled.. She wasn't sure whether she should give answer or not. Of coz, she loved him alot.. but she didn't want Jongin to think she was easy type. She wanted Jongin to value her.. 

 

Kyungsoo and Mongji went to school.. Kyungsoo carried the breakfast box that he specially made for Junmyeon and Mongji still excited to meet with Jongin.. 

 

As soon as they arrived in front of the gate, they saw Junmyeon and Jongin who seemed to wait for them.. Junmyeon saw them first and ran toward Kyungsoo.. Junmyeon embraces Kyungsoo and pecked on his lips.. "Good Morning Baby.. Gosh! I think I am gonna die the whole night because of missing you.. "

 

Kyungsoo blushed at Junmyeon words while Jongin and Mongji gave you-guys-so-cheesy-go-get-a-room-please looks.. Kyungsoo gave the breakfast box to Junmyeon.. "I prepared breakfast for us"

 

"Only two of us?" Junmyeon grinned..

 

"Hyung please.. You are in a relationship for only one day and u already forget me.. too cruel.. Kim Junmyeon.. " Jongin pouted.. 

 

"Why not you Mongji to be your girlfriend then.. you won't be no longer clingy to me.. " Junmyeon smirked.. 

 

"Actually, I.. already.. " Jongin shyly answered.. 

 

"What!!?!! When??!!" Junmyeon and Kyungsoo shouted in unison.. 

 

"Last night.. " 

 

"Do Mongji.. why do you become so silent? Huh?" Kyungsoo teased and Mongji didn't know how to reply.. Junmyeon patted Kyungsoo shoulder. "Baby yah.. I hope they can be together soon like us.. " 

 

Kyungsoo nodded.. "Say Yes.. My sis.. "

 

They all teased Mongji and Mongji was about to answer when someone called Jongin behind them..

 

"Jongin.. is that really you???"

 

They all looked at and found a girl.. 

 

"Jongin yah.. Omg.. I feel so glad to see you again.. " That girl ran towards Jongin and hugged him.. 

 

Mongji and Kyungsoo looked at in amaze and Junmyeon called her... "Chaerin... "

 

Mongji looked at the girl and felt that she was familiar to her.. and then she remembered the girl from Jongin wallpaper.. it's her.. Jongin's ex-girlfriend..She wasn't pretty but she looked so smart and charismatic..She was just wearing simple white shirt with black pants and made her blonde hair in pony tale..  Her face was full of confidence and Mongji suddenly felt sad.. That girl was better than her in everything.. No wonder Jongin fell for her.. She looked so amazing.. 

 

Jongin felt shocked and didn't know how to reply.. It was about 3 years that he hadn't seen her and she didn't changed anything.. She was even look better now.. 

 

"Chaerin.. when did you come back.. " Jongin finally greeted..

 

"Yesterday.. I come here to meet with Junmyeon Oppa and gonna ask about you.. but I didn't know you transferred to this school.. "

 

Mongji felt she wasn't necessary here and went to classroom.. Jongin saw her but didn't have a chance to go along with Mongji.. Junmyeon and Kyungsoo gave Jongin and Chaerin a space.. They also went to classroom.. 

 

"I don't think we need to talk.. Everything has ended and don't try to renew my nightmares again.. " Jongin hissed.. "You left me without saying anything.. You went to America with that guy and... "

 

Chaerin didn't let Jongin to continue his words.. She sealed his lips with hers.. Jongin eyes went wide and pushed her... 

 

"Are you crazy Lee Chaerin?!"

 

"Sorry for everything Jongin yah.. Forgive me.. I didn't mean to do that.. but at that time, it was a life - time chance and I won't get another one.. So, I have to choose... Baby.. now I come back.. I come back for you... "

 

Jongin left Chaerin behind.. and went to classroom.. Chaerin greeted from behind that she would come back again to meet with him.. When he arrived classroom, he found out Mongji place was empty.. Jongin asked Junmyeon and Kyungsoo but they didn't know where she went... Jongin sighed.. He was about to start his new life but everything messed up again.. He went to find Mongji...

 

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

 

It was lunch time and Jongin and Mongji were no where to be seen.. Kyungsoo kept calling his sister but the phone wasn't answered.. Kyungsoo sighed . He knew Jongin was his  sister first crush and he didn't want her to get hurt.. Junmyeon saw Kyungsoo face and he knew his love wasn't in happy mood.. Junmyeon hugged Kyungsoo waist and made the younger rest on his shoulder.. 

 

"I hoped they gonna be fine but... " Kyungsoo sighed again..

 

"They will be fine baby... Jongin can handle... Even though he loved Chaerin alot, he doesn't love her anymore..It was just a painful past for him.. He only has Mongji in his heart now.. " Junmyeon assured Kyungsoo.. 

 

Kyungsoo moved towards Junmyeon so that he could get closer to him and hugged him back.. 

 

"Do you also have ex-?"

 

Junmyeon laughed at Kyungsoo question.. How could he be so cute? Even that worried face was cute and he couldn't help but falling in love with that doe-eyed boy so much.. Junmyeon slightly pinched Kyungsoo cheek and kiss his forehead..

 

"You are my first and you gonna be my last baby.. "

 

Kyungsoo pouted.. "I won't believe.. you and your brothers are playboys.. "

 

"How do you know. ?"

 

"Everyone is saying that... "

 

"Forget those.. All are rumors.. Why don't we go and watch movie tonight? Let's call Jongin and Mongji too.. " Junmyeon called Jongin but Jongin didn't answered.. He sent SMS to Jongin and Kyungsoo also sent SMS to Mongji...

 

Until the last school bell rang, both Mongji and Jongin didn't show up.. Kyungsoo didn't wanna go to movie but Junmyeon kept insisting to go.. Junmyeon wanna make Kyungsoo smile and that's why he dragged Kyungsoo to movie.. 

 

"Should we wait for them?" Kyungsoo asked.. 

 

"No.. We already sent SMS to them and they know where the cinema is.. they will come there.. Let's go baby.. "

 

It's nearly the time that the movie started showing but neither Jongin nor Mongji appeared.. "Seem like they won't come.. Why not we choose the movie to watch.. " Junmyeon asked Kyungsoo.. 

 

"Hmm.. what about this movie..  It has been a while I haven't watched ghost movie and it looks pretty scary.. "

 

Junmyeon frozen at Kyungsoo choice for movie.. He was afraid of those movies and he never watched.. but he didn't wanna make Kyungsoo upset.. "if you wanna watch.. "

 

"Okay.. then let's go to buy the ticket" The younger excitedly went to the ticket machine and chose the place where they would sit while Junmyeon slightly sighed and removed the sweat from his forehead.. He was hoping secretly that movie wouldn't be scary much.. 

 

"What are we gonna buy?? Hmm... popcorn?" Junmyeon asked.. "I don't like popcorn much.. but if you wanna eat.. let's buy.. I am gonna buy nacho with cheese.."

 

They bought popcorn, nacho and some soft drinks.. It's time to enter into the theatre and Junmyeon slightly grabbed Kyungsoo hand.. 

 

"Hyung.. why is your hand sweaty? Are you feeling hot?"

 

"Eh.. not really.. "

 

Since it was already a bit late and so there were not so many people in movie theatre.. they saw a few couple and other people who came together with family.. Their place was in the back and Junmyeon saw there were no people beside them.. "Oh oh.. There is no people beside us.. " Kyungsoo happily said.. 

 

Junmyeon already found it scary.. He didn't reply anything and sat down.. The theatre was quite cold and He was already having goosebumps.. The movie started showing.. It was about a cursed doll.. Junmyeon really hated those dolls, nearly a young girl size with blonde hair and white dress.. It's creepy.. 

 

There was a scene where the devil haunted after the actress.. Junmyeon couldn't control his fear anymore.. jumping from his seat to Kyungsoo's and hugged him tightly burying his face into Kyungsoo's neck.. Kyungsoo was surprised with Junmyeon sudden action..

 

"Hyung.. why didn't you tell me that you are afraid of ghosts?" Kyungsoo laughed and hugged Junmyeon back.. 

 

"No.. not that I am afraid of ghosts.. I just can't stand those scary movie.. " Junmyeon resisted..

 

The younger nearly choked from laughing.. Junmyeon said he didn't afraid but he shuttered his words while answering back.. Kyungsoo found the cute side of Junmyeon.. He never thought Junmyeon would have this side.. Kyungsoo slightly patted Junmyeon back.. "Should we go out?"

 

"No.. let's continue watching.. I.. I.. am Ok.. "

 

Kyungsoo just nodded.. Junmyeon didn't still let go of Kyungsoo and he hugged tightly.. His nose was touching Kyungsoo neck and the younger felt tickle.. 

 

"Hyung it's tickle.. " Kyungsoo laughed and pushed Junmyeon into his seat.. 

 

"I am not interested in watching.. Should we do something interesting?" Junmyeon smirked and brought Kyungsoo face near to his.. The younger giggled.. "But Hyung.. I find it interesting.. "

 

Junmyeon pouted.. "No way.. don't watch.. " He cupped Kyungsoo face and sealed his lips to Kyungsoo's.. "How can you reject to Oppa words? You naughty kid.. you need to be punished" Junmyeon whispered to Kyungsoo ear and crashed his lips onto Kyungsoo again.. This time he went deeper, his tongue trying to enter the younger hot cavern.. Kyungsoo smiled and willingly opened his mouth so that Junmyeon could explore.. Junmyeon could feel the mixture of nacho and cheese taste which Kyungsoo just ate.. "taste like Nacho" 

 

Kyungsoo laughed at Junmyeon complaint.. "You don't like it?"

 

"I like everything about you even if it tastes like garlic.. "

 

"Garlic is good for your health though.. "

 

They both laughed at their words.. then they started kissing again.. Junmyeon let Kyungsoo sat on his lap and hugged Kyungsoo waist not wanting the air to get space between them.. They fought for dominance whose tongue could win and Junmyeon won the game.. Their making out session became heated and Kyungsoo could feel something poked to his cheek .. 

 

"Ok.. let's stop before this session become rated.. " Kyungsoo said and laughed..

 

"You don't want it..?" Junmyeon pouted.. 

 

"Ah.. stop it Hyung.. what's with those aegyo?" Kyungsoo hit Junmyeon chest and got back to his seat.. 

 

Then, Junmyeon suddenly tried to kiss Kyungsoo neck, made a pink mark to show Kyungsoo is only his and the younger moaned alittle.. Junmyeon made his hand travel under Kyungsoo shirt and started to play with the younger nip..

 

"Hmm.. Hyung. . Stop it.. " Kyungsoo grabbed Junmyeon hand and tried to stop him.. 

 

"Ok ok.. let's watch movie again.. " Junmyeon smirked.. "We will continue later.. "

 

×××××××××××××××××♡♢♡×××××××××××××

I updated like thousands of years ago and I updated again now.. hehe.. Sorry for late update.. recently I went on so many trips and so I have no time to write update.. 

Thanks for always waiting patiently to read my lame fic *bow 90°* love u all.. ♡ 

 

I miss Kyungmyeon a lot during these days and so I write some fluffy moments about them..That movie is Annabelle.. it isn't creepy much but it's gonna be creepy for Junmyeon kekeke..

For those who are wondering about Jongin and Mongji.. sorry for that :D and.. i hope u guys don't mind putting Chaerin as Jongin ex- .. hehe.. I love her alot.. ♡

 

And let's pray for Tao to get well soon from his injury.. We do miss our baby Panda a lot right?