Chapter 9

Puzzle

Mongji didn't know where to go when she jumped out from that awkward and annoyed situation. Actually, she was about to give answer to Jongin until that Ex- girl of Jongin appeared. She was so attractive and Mongji realised why Jongin loved her so much before. Mongji sighed. She couldn't compare to that girl. She couldn't do anything if Jongin chose that girl again over her. Mongji walked the way her legs led and finally she reached at library. 

 

"Solving puzzles won't be bad for this time. I need to settle my mind also... "

 

Mongji chose a quiet place in library where people didn't come that place much. She chose 3 or 4 books to work on and started solving problems. But apparently, puzzles seemed more difficult than as they was for today. She sketched some tables on A4 paper thinking hard how the questions went but her mind was so messy right now to complete the quizzes. 

 

"..." She dropped the pencil and sighed.. " Mongji.. I never thought you would be so stupid enough to be like this..." She cursed herself.. 

 

At the time, Jongin was running around the university searching Mongji everywhere. Suddenly, he thought as if Mongji was in library or not. He prayed hard to find Mongji. He needed to say he wouldn't change his mind because of the appearance of Chaerin. He went to the library and searched her. A few minutes later, Jongin saw a girl sitting down at the corner of the hall randomly turning over pages. Jongin smiled. He thought he could guess Mongji mind a bit now.

 

"May I sit here Ms.?"

 

Without looking at Jongin, Mongji shook her head. She seemed so exhausted to turn around and looked at someone. Jongin gently patted Mongji head

 

"What the... " Mongji cursed, turned around and saw it was Jongin. "I don't want to talk with you"

 

"But I want to.."

 

"Go talk to your hot girlfriend."

 

Jongin laughed and some people looked at them because of Jongin laugh.

 

"Will you lower your volume please.. People are watching at us.." Mongji hissed.

 

Jongin smirked, pulled Mongji wrist and ran out of the library. 

 

"What the are you doing Jongin. I don't have mind to play with you.. " Mongji shouted.

 

"Can I think of this action as Ms.Do Mongji is jealous??"

 

"What? Jealous? Wow.. haha.. why should I..? Don't imagine Mr.Kim Jongin. I am just annoyed.. annoyed that.. she appeared so suddenly.. "

 

 "I am sorry.."

 

"And she even kissed you..."

 

Jongin laughed again and hugged Mongji.. "You said you are not jealous and the way you talk and your volume are admitting that you are truely jealous of.."

 

"Let go off me.. go hug that girl.." Mongji tried to push Jongin but the taller was too strong that she couldn't win over him. Finally she stayed still and started sobbing..

 

"Ji...  are you crying??? Gosh.. why? Because of me?? I am so sorry.. don't cry.." Jongin comforted Mongji and patted her head. 

 

Mongji didn't answer anything. She hated herself for being weak like this. She always thought herself as a strong one but she finally realised she wasn't. "I don't wanna start our thing like this Jongin. Please give me some time.."

 

Jongin nodded. "Take enough time to think. I will wait Ji.. Now, let me send you home because you look so tired."

 

Mongji opened the phone and saw some missed calls. Mongji called her twin, Kyungsoo but the elder didn't answer the phone. So, she sent SMS that she would go back home first and not to worry about her. When they arrived in front of Mongji and Kyungsoo house, Jongin lightly held Mongji palm. 

 

"I love you... "

 

Random confession should be excited but currently Mongji wasn't in mood. She was still pissed off and annoyed. She didn't give any response. She just opened the door and when she was about to enter the house, Jongin back hugged her. 

 

"I mean it..Ji... "

 

She just nodded. "Give me some time.. "

 

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

The movie was over and Kyungsoo and Junmyeon left from cinema. Kyungsoo couldn't watch movie interestedly as Junmyeon was doing distracted things to him. 

 

"You such a erted one.. " Kyungsoo hit Junmyeon shoulder..

 

"Ouchh that hurts.. " Junmyeon whined.. "I was just making fun baby"

 

"Lie my Junmyeon. You were just too afraid to watch.."

 

Junmyeon pouted.. "Lets have dinnner"

 

"Nah.. I have to go home. Mongji sent message to me. I need to comfort her.. "

 

"Then I will send you home.. "

 

Kyungsoo arrived home and called Mongji but the younger didn't answer. He entered her room and saw the younger was sleeping. He saw his sister tired face and felt angry to Jongin. He should clear thing before he confessed to Mongji. Everything didn't seem simple as before since Jongin ex- appeared. They still didn't know as if Jongin ex- would attend school here or not. Kyungsoo had to  know about that. He prepared some soup for Mongji and came to wake up her.

 

"Eat something Mongji. I made some soup for you.."

 

"Yo bro.. what makes you so good-minded today? Did Junmyeon Oppa feed some weird thing to you??" Mongji stretched herself and smirked.

 

 "Damn Mongji! Stop reading too much mangas.They all make your mind dirty." Kyangsoo hissed.

 

"Then, You should stop buying those things." Mongji laughed.

 

"Ok,stop barking at me and make sure to drink some soup."

 

Kyungsoo left out of room and then Mongji sighed. She didn't want to disturb Kyungsoo and Junmyeon with her case. Mongji wanted her brother to be happy with Junmyeon. She sighed again.She couldn't even think of how many times she sigh today. She cursed Jongin for being an annoying brat. Suddenly, the phone rang and the number was unknown. Mongji picked up and there was a female voice.

 

"Are you Mongji?"

 

"Yes,I am" She answered."Who?"

 

"It's Chaerin"

 

! What's the matter with that girl calling her? Mongji wasn't pleased seeing her today and now, she was even calling her phone.

 

''What do you want from me?"

 

The girl from other side made dry laugh. ''I don't think you have to get annoyed that much just by my phone call.I didn't expect your to be narrow-minded this much."

 

Good.Now, that was making a battle. 

 

"I don't wanna talk with strangers. If You are not telling me the reason why you call me,I'm gonna hang up now."

 

"I Wanna meet with you and talk about Jongin."

 

"Now?"

 

"Tomorrow after the class is over. By the way, just saying that I'm gonna attend here for the second semester. You are my senior and so you have to take care of me."

 

Chaerin hung up and now Mongji felt like her head gonna explode due to anger. Why did that tell her that she would attend school again? Was it even necessary? Mongji dailed up Jong in ph. and Jongin answered as soon as she called. 

 

"What's up baby?"

 

"Go tell your ing annoying ex- that STOP DISTURBING ME!"

 

Mongji voice got louder and Kyungsoo could hear from other room and ran into his sister room.

 

"What's wrong?" Kyungsoo asked and saw his sister was on phone. 

 

Mongji gestured Kyungsoo to wait for a while and she hung up.

 

"That called me! She told me that she want to meet me and talk about Jongin. She also said she would attend class here for second semester."

 

Kyungsoo now knew the situation. "Should I talk about this to Junmyeon and let him warn his brother?"

 

"No, it's ok. I will handle that. It's getting late now. Let's sleep"

 

Mongji switched off the light and tried to sleep but her head was so messy with thoughts about current situation. So, she got up from bed again and went outside to walk in their compound. The night was cold and there was not many stars due to cloudy weather. The moon was also covered with clouds and all she saw on the sky is some tiny twinkling stars. The breeze was also cold and she felt a little shivered from wind. She wrapped up herself with sweater but it wasn't enough to cover the cold. 

 

"Damn it.. " She was about to enter the house and then she heard bicycle brake sound from in front of her house. She looked at the place where the sound came from and found out Jongin. Jongin easily jumped the door of the compound as it was a bit low and stood in front of Mongji.

 

"What did she say to you??"

 

"Jongin, it's not like my house situated beside your house and you can't come like this in this cold weather. You will freeze and die.." 

 

"I don't care. You are still caring about me even though you ares angry.. My tomato is so sweet" He hugged Mongji but the shorter pushed him.

 

"She said she would meet with me and talk about you. And you should be glad that she will attend class in second semester."

 

"What the ! I will come with you if you go to meet with her.."

 

"No, you can't. I will say clearly to her and if it is needed, I will also mention that we are not in any special relationship and so you can can continue your story with Jongin.."

 

"Ji... "

 

"Go home now Jongin. I am tired." Mongji went into the house without looking back Jongin. 

 

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

 

The Next day, they went to school and saw Junmyeon and Jongin waiting in front of the school gate. 

 

"Hey.. " Junmyeon greeted and hugged Kyungsoo. 

 

Mongji looked at them and sighed.. "Stop being lovey dovey in front of me. I am gonna throw up for sure.."

 

Junmyeon and Kyungsoo laughed but Jongin was looking at Mongji all the time and Mongji wasn't paying attention on Jongin. She even acted like Jongin wasn't there. Junmyeon realized the condition and asked Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo told Junmyeon about phone call from Chaerin. They were about to enter and then saw Chaerin talking with other school girls. When Chaerin saw them, she smiled at them.

 

"Mongji ssi.. don't forget about our date.." She winked and left.

 

Mongji just walked straight to the corridor without waiting the other three. Jongin wanna talk her but Mongji seemed too tough to start a conversation with her.All Jongin could do was to sigh and followed her into classroom. After the first period was over, Mongji went to the toilet. She heard some girls talking about Chaerin and Jongin.

 

"Have you known that Lee Chaerin is going to attend at our school again??"

 

"That Chaerin who is Our Jongin Ex-? Omg!" The second girl replied with annoying voice.

 

"Haha.. you have a crush on Jongin and you won't be pleased with this situation. For me, I ship them alot. Don't you know Jongin confessed her on school funfair after he performed amazing dance performance. How romantic and lovely they was.." the first girl said and giggled. "I envy of them alot.."

 

"But they are already over.."

 

"Who said? Jongin loved her alot and I think there is high possibility that they will re-hook again.."

 

That two girls left the toilet room and then Mongji got off the toilet. Seem like Everyone was cheering for two of them to get back together and Mongji thought herself as third wheel. "It'd better if I quit. Well.. to be exact, I am not even in part of their so romantic story.."

 

When the lunch break came, Jongin came to Mongji table and covered her from standing up. "We have to talk.."

 

"No, we don't have to talk.." Mongji replied with cold voice..

 

"What's wrong with you huh??? What the do I have to apologise this much just to get some attention from you..." Jongin voice got louder and some students who were still in the classroom looked at them.

 

"So you don't want like this. It's so simple that all you have to do is not disturbing me because I am already annoying over enough with current situation and Can't you please leave me alone???" Mongji hit the table, pushed Jongin aside and left the classroom. Kyungsoo ran and followed Mongji while Junmyeon stayed with Jongin.

 

"Bro.. you should give her some time. And you can't solve problem like this." Junmyeon said and patted Jongin back.. "All she need is some time to accept the thing as she never feel like this before. In my opinion, she loves you but she is afraid that you will be with Chaerin again and she feel insecure with that.. Just prove her that how much you love her and make her believe you.."

 

"She is so stubborn. At least, she should know that I love her so much and I won't leave her.. Hyung, I am already too tired with these drama.." Jongin sat down on the floor and whined. Students were still looking with curiosity not knowing what kinda situation it was.. 

 

×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

 

I updated like 9183728737272 years ago and Now I updated again.. >< 

Sorry for making you guys wait such a long time. 

I don't even know how I wrote much drama in this fic about Mongji and Jongin what I didn't really wanna mean it.. :3 

 

Btw.. Make sure to watch "Sing for You" MV and make viewer rates increase.. thx ^^