Chapter 5

Puzzle

Your POV..

 

I was so shivering and I really hated cold weather.. Jongin suddenly hugged me and I tried to push him but he said it's the best way to make us warm.. I could feel the warm breath of him on my face.. I was totally in his arm and I never felt warm like before.. 

 

"Better now?" Jongin asked me..

 

I just nodded.. 

 

"Try sleeping.. " Jongin whispered.. "Sleeping will make you forget the cold.. "

 

"Imm.. you too.. "

 

"No, I won't.. " Jongin said.. 

 

 

I suddenly remembered once Junmyeon told me that Jongin couldn't sleep at night because of nightmares.. 

 

"Jongin.. " I called him..

 

"Hmmm.. "

 

"Why do you transfer to our school?" I asked him without looking at him.. but I could feel that his eyes were piercing through my body.. 

 

"Why do you wanna know?" 

 

"Just... We are friends right? I wanna know" 

 

"Too much curiousity kills the cat you know?" Jongin said.. 

 

"It's ok if you don't wanna tell me" I closed my eyes and tried to sleep.. 

 

"Because I wanna run away.. " He finally answered..

 

"What?"

 

"I wanna run away from past which I am afraid to remember.. " His voice was alittle bit shaking.. 

 

"My past is something that changed me into current Jongin.. " He said.. "Although I manage to forget my past, I keep having nightmares so I can't sleep at night"

 

"Okay.. I don't wanna hear anymore.. I don't wanna re-dig your past to make you suffer again.. " I said to stop hearing about his past.. 

 

He didn't say anything back.. Instead, I felt a little bit tightness around my waist.. He was hugging tightly to me.. I could hear a little but rapid heart beat of him.. and His breathing too.. 

 

"Sleep.. " I whispered.. 

 

"I can't" 

 

"Then, let me help you.. " I hugged his waist with one hand and another hand to pat his back.. then, I tried to remove his fluffy hair falling on his forehead.. He grabbed my wrist.. 

 

"I don't like people touching my face.. "

 

"Sorry.. " I apologized..

 

He smiled at me and put my palm on his cheek.. "I will note you as exception"

 

My heart skipped a beat when he mentioned about that.. I blushed too.. I kept patting his back until I felt my shoulder had more pressure.. He was sleeping now while putting his chin on my shoulder.. I tried to turn his head so that he could lean on my shoulder and had better position of sleeping.. I gently grabbed his hand and held it.. His palm was cold like ice.. I felt sleepy too and I also tried to sleep.. 

 

----------------------------------x----------------------------------

 

Kyungsoo was worrying alot.. His sister hadn't come back home yet.. He kept dialing her number for nth time and she didn't answer.. Thank god that their parents were on trip today and he didn't need to explain for his sister absence..

 

He tried calling Junmyeon..

 

"Hello Kyungsoo.. " Junmyeon answered.. 

 

"Hyung, my sister hasn't arrived yet.. " He said in worried tone.. 

 

"What.. Jongin too. " Junmyeon said from other side..

 

"I can't contact to her. We need to find her and also Jongin.. "

 

"I will pick you up and lets check the school first.. " Junmyeon said and hang up.. 

 

Kyungsoo and Junmyeon went to school and shouted Mongji and Jongin names.. But there was no response.. 

 

"Ah that place.. " Junmyeon suddenly said.. "The place that Jongin always goes to sleep"

 

"Where??"

 

"The stored room.. "

 

They headed to the stored room.. When they reached, they tried to open the door and found that it was locked.. 

 

"Jongin.. Mongji.. Are you two inside??" Junmyeon shouted while hitting the door.. 

 

Because of the noise, Jongin was the one who woke up first and Mongji was still in deep sleep.. Jongin found that he was leaning on Mongji shoulder and felt surprised that he could sleep without having nightmares through these 3years.. 

 

"Amazing.. " Jongin whispered.. He helped Mongji to lean on the back of the wall and walked to the door.. 

 

 

"We are here, don't hit the door anymore. Mongji would wake up.. Find the key at office and open this Hyung.. " Jongin shouted.. 

 

Hearing Jongin voice from outside, Both Junmyeon and Kyungsoo felt relieved.. "Okay.. we will come out quickly.. "

 

Then, Jongin walked back to the place where Mongji was sleeping.. He looked at her sleeping face and found adorable.. He patted her head gently and Mongji giggled alittle.. She even smiled.. Seemed like she was having sweet dream.. 

 

"Thank you Ji.. Sorry for making you uncomfortable and cry.. I am just afraid that I would harm you.. hurt you.. I am not good.. " He leaned down and gave forehead kiss to her.. 

 

Then, the door opened and Junmyeon and Kyungsoo came into the room..

"Are you two okay?" Both of them asked in worried tone.. 

 

Jongin smiled and nodded..

 

"That sleeping pig" Kyungsoo pouted.. "She knows nothing after she falls in sleep.. "

 

"That's cute, Are you too??" Junmyeon asked Kyungsoo.. 

 

Kyungsoo blushed at Junmyeon question and nodded.. 

 

"Haha, such a cute twin.. Jongin.. will you piggyback her? Seem like she won't wake up until morning.. " Junmyeon laughed.. 

 

 

"I will.. you two go first.. " 

 

Jongin carried Mongji in bridal style and she was still in her deep sleep like a kid.. 

 

"Such a kiddo.. " Jongin smiled.. 

 

Junmyeon drove to Kyungsoo and Mongji house.. When they arrived in front of their house, Kyungsoo was about to wake up Mongji and his hands were captured by Jongin..

 

"I will carry her.. " Jongin said..

 

Both Junmyeon and Kyungsoo surprised but Kyungsoo nodded.. Jongin carried her again, entered their house and placed her in bed.. Because the whole day was tiring for Mongji and she was totally in deep sleep.. 

 

Kyungsoo said thank to both Junmyeon and Jongin.. 

 

"Kyungsoo yah.. Do you know that Jongin can sleep the whole day and night like the way Mongji sleeps right now.. " Junmyeon teased Jongin.. 

 

"I told ya they really have the same style, " Kyungsoo laughed and Jongin punched Junmyeon arm for saying about his habit..

 

"Ouchh! It hurt.. "

 

"Lets go home now.. " Jongin went out of room first.. 

 

"Someone being shy now.. hehehe" Junmyeon couldn't stop teasing to Jongin.. Kyungsoo laughed too.. 

 

Before Junmyeon left the house, he held Kyungsoo shoulder and planned a kiss on his forehead.. "Sleep well baby.. "

 

Kyungsoo left dumfolded.. What were their relationship status now? Skinships and good night kiss also involved now and Junmyeon still hadn't done any confession to him.. Kyungsoo sighed..

 

"Is he playing with me now???"

 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>×<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

 

It was Saturday and they didn't need to go to school.. When Mongji woke up, it was already 9am.. "Did I sleep that much?? And how am I at home right now??" 

 

She got up and knocked Kyungsoo's door.. There was no response.. She opened the door and found that her little brother was still in his dream.. "Such a pig" She laughed.

 

Mongji changed her school uniform and wore over-sized T-shirt with short pants.. Her hair was still messy and she was lazy to fix.. She washed her face, brushed her teeth and went into kitchen to prepare breakfast.. 

 

"T~ " She heard the bell rang and wondered who visit to their house.. She opened the door and found that it was Jongin.. 

 

Jongin seemed alittle bit surprised seeing Mongji in untidy hair style with over-sized T-shirt.. 

 

"Hi there.. " Jongin awkwardly greeted..

 

"Hi, " Mongji felt uneasy too and fried to fix her hair with her fingers.. 

 

"Hello you two.. " Junmyeon greeted from Jongin back.. 

 

"Hello.. What brings you guys here?" Mongji asked..

 

"It's too boring to pass weekend without doing anything. So, I think we should roll around the city.. Lets have double date!" Junmyeon said..

 

"Double date?" Mongji and Jongin shouted in one voice.. 

 

"What makes you two shout? Jongin and I, you and Kyungsoo.. right? Ewww, what are you guys thinking?? hehehehe " Junmyeon smirked.. 

 

"Nothing, " Jongin said.. Mongji shaked her head too..

 

"Come in.. Kyungsoo is still sleeping.. " Mongji said..

 

"Really? I wanna wake him up.. Show me where his room is" Junmyeon happily asked.. He really wanted to see how that kiddo slept..

 

Mongji laughed and pointed Kyungsoo room.. Junmyeon sneaked into the room and found Kyungsoo sleeping and curling up with blanket on bed.. 

 

"kiddo.. " Junmyeon sat on the bed and shaked Kyungsoo a little.. The younger seemed still in his dream land.. Junmyeon lay down beside Kyungsoo and studied the figure of Kyungsoo.. He didn't even know how he became to attached to this squishy but he was still afraid that he might hurt the younger.. He put his palm on younger face and the younger a little bit giggled.. Junmyeon couldn't help himself crashing his lips on Kyungsoo's.. 

 

Kyungsoo mumbled.. He felt something warm on his lip and tried to open his eyes.. He saw someone face in blurred vision.. He tried to focus and found out that it's Junmyeon who was kissing him passionately.. Kyungsoo tried to push Junmyeon instead Junmyeon held his waist, closing the gap between their body and hopped over Kyungsoo.. He separated his lips for a while to get some air..

 

"Good morning Baby" Junmyeon greeted and smiled..

 

Kyungsoo was still in shock and couldn't reply probably.. 

 

Again, Junmyeon hugged Kyungsoo and kissed him.. Kyungsoo finally responsed the kiss.. He put his arm on Junmyeon shoulder not wanting to get away Junmyeon from him.. Junmyeon his lower lip and Kyungsoo slightly moaned.. Junmyeon put his tongue to Kyungsoo warm cavern and their tongues fought for dominance.. 

 

Meanwhile in Kitchen, Jongin silently sat down on sofa playing his phone while Mongji playing woth her hands.. 

 

"What took Junmyeon so long to wake Kyungsoo up? I will go and check.. " Mongji got up and went to Kyungsoo room.. Jongin followed her..

 

"Kyungsoo yah.. you still haven't got up, There... " Mongji opened the door trying to say something but she couldn't finish her sentence seeing Kyungsoo and Junmyeon make out section.. Jongin also saw and smirked..

 

Junmyeon and Kyungsoo also surprised and didn't know what to say.. 

 

"Come on.. Ji.. I think we have to have breakfast on our own. Seem that they already had their breakfast in bed." Jongin grabbed Mongji hand and got out of Kyungsoo room.. 

 

*Ji??? Did he just call me Ji???* Mongji couldn't believe her ear.. No one never called her like that before.. That nick name sounded new for her but she enjoyed hearing from Jongin.. 

 

After Mongji and Jongin left the room, Kyungsoo tried to get up but Junmyeon lay down him again..

 

"What.. " Kyungsoo looked at Junmyeon

 

"We should give time for them to spend just two of them.. "

 

"But I need to take a bath and wash my face and.. " Kyungsoo speech was interrupted by Junmyeon lips.. 

 

"Later Baby.. we should finish ours first.. " Junmyeon sealed his lip with Kyungsoo again.. 

 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>×××××××<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

 

A/N : Bammmmm!!! haha Bursted! kekekeke~ Those two lovey doveys ! I cant stop writing fluffy things about Kyungmyeon!!!!

 

And Anticipating alot for Upcoming Valentine day.. Ewww.. Plz don't misunderstand. I don't hv boyfriend. haha. Bcoz it's 3rd year Anni of Kyungmyeon since their debut Teaser coming out!! *Clap Clap* Lets cerebrate Appa and Eomma 3 years Anniversary!!!!!! ^^

 

Comment plz! I really wanna read you guys cmts *puppy eyes* Love ya guys <3