Chapter 2

Puzzle

Your POV

 

The next day~

When we arrived school, we saw Junmyeon planning the seats and Jongin sleeping on table..

 

"That sleepy head!" I whispered to myself..

 

"I heard u " Kyungsoo smirked at me..

 

".. I also see you drooling over Junmyeon" I shot back..

 

"Yah!! He can hear.. "

 

"Whatever.. " I shrugged my shoulder and tried to sat at my original place.. then Junmyeon talked to me.

 

"Ah ah.. Mongji ssi.. today your seat plan is beside Jongin.. "

 

*Have I misheard? What?! That brat?* 

 

"Excuse me?!" I questioned back..

 

"Dun worry.. It is just for today. If you wanna sit with your twin, I can change the place because today I have to sit with Kyungsoo"

 

I saw Kyungsoo grinning like an idiot and When he knew that I was looking at him, he made a gesture not to change the place.

 

*Damn it.. Mongji..  indeed, you really have a perfect twin* 

 

I cursed to Kyungsoo and "It's ok. I wont change" 

 

"Then, I will stick the seating plan in front of classroom. You all can check. It will go with routine.." Junmyeon smiled to me and explained about the seating plan. Of coz, it was a little bit early for class to attend and only a few students were in classroom. Since it was the begining of academic year, everyone still didn't friendly woth each other.. Junmyeon knew every student in class but he was a bit closer to us and probably that's why he explained about that.. 

 

"Kyungsoo yah! come and sit with me" Junmyeon called Kyungsoo and Kyungsoo gladly obeyed..

 

"Helpless.."

 

"What?!" 

 

A voice came from my side and it was Jongin who just woke up..

 

"Nah.. not mean to you.. continue sleeping.." unintentionally, I patted his back as it was my habit to do to my twin..

 

"Thanks.. I won't and so you can stop patting me.."

 

"Sorry.. " I went speechless.. Why was he so sensitive with people. Kyungsoo said Jongin was similar with me but what I thought was He was worse than me..

 

I saw Kyungsoo and Junmyeon who was sitting in front of us giggling to each other while talking.. 

 

*I wish I am close enough with Jongin so that we can be friends..*

 

*What? What are you thinking Mongji? Forget it*

 

The two side of me fighting each other in my mind and I confused.. I didn't know what to do. Should I interact with him or just neglect him? Should I say something about random staffs? 

 

Thank God.. The teacher came into the classroom and started teaching..

 

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

At lunch time, while we were having lunch together with Junmyeon and Jongin, I just remembered about Monggu's Appa acc and I thought it'd be better if I asked Junmyeon as he was class leader..

 

"So, Junmyeon ssi, Perhaps, Do you know who is Monggu's appa? I need to meet with that person for our puzzle team"

 

Junmyeon laughed and Jongin was starring at me without blinking..

 

"Monggu? I think I know that girl" Junmyeon answered..

 

"A girl? So, that person is a father of baby girl? a person that our age? being father?" I asked in surprise..

 

Jongin choked his food and Junmyeon bursted out laughing.. Kyungsoo couldn't understand current condition and just went blank..

 

"Jong yah! Look at them! They look the same when they make that kinda facial expression.. Look so cute" 

 

Jongin tired to wipe out the food that came from his mouth and looked at us.. We exchanged gaze for a moment and I didn't know why but feel warm inside me.. 

 

"Monggu is my daughter.. " Finally Jongin spoke up.

 

"What?!" Kyungsoo and me shouted in unison..

 

"Shhhh! I think we dun need such kinda screaming here!"

 

"But you are a father of a girl" 

 

"Who is her mother Jongin ssi?" Kyungsoo asked..

 

Junmyeon can't stop laughing and "Monggu is a dog.. "

 

"Ahh! I remember! That profile is full with dog's pics and I thought it will be Monggu but Junmyeon ssi, it's your fault. You messed up by saying she is a girl" I pouted.. 

 

"Haha.. you also look like Penguin Mongji ssi! Kyungsoo yah! You are so lucky to have a sister like her. I envy you" Junmyeon said to Kyungsoo and raffled his hair..

 

Kyungsoo looked so in love skinshipping with Junmyeon and I couldn't help but laughing to them..

 

"So.. it's me.. What do you want?" Jongin asked..

 

Why did I suddenly feel that he was building the wall between us?

 

"Ah.. Ph no. please.. So that our team can contact you when we have meeting.. and.. " I couldn't finish my speech and he said..

 

"So.. tell me your ph no. I will call you. And.. for meeting.. dun mind me because I am not going to attend.. "

 

I became frustrated. What was the reason to be a member of my team when he didn't even meet with team members..

 

"So, what's the reason to be in our team?"

 

"Because I think puzzle team will have least activity to do.. At least, we have to be in one team for each student.right?"

 

"Kim JongIn!" I yelled with anger.. He looked down on my team. Puzzle means part of my life and he was talking like it was nothing.. 

 

Realizing that the atmosphere became intense, Junmyeon tried to light up the mood.

 

"Oh! Ok guys.. lets stop here and lets finish our lunch first? Mongji ssi.. I am sorry ok? I will say instead of Jongin.. And Kyungsoo yah.. lets exchange our ph no. too. We are friends now right??"

 

Kyungsoo nodded and they exchanged their ph no.

 

"I will go first.." Jongin stood up and walked up..

 

"I wanna kick him out" I shouted..

 

"Mongji yah! please.. can you take care of him? He isn't that type actually.. some particular conditions changed him like this.. " Junmyeon apologized to me..

 

"What is that?" Kyungsoo asked.. 

 

"Ah.. Sorry again.. I dun think I can say about him even though we are cousins.. One day you guys will know.. Please be patient.. So, lets go back to class.. Shall we??"

 

"I wanna go toilet.. I will come later!" I excused and went to toilet..

 

Then, while I was in toilet, I heard some blonde es gossiping..

 

"So.. Have u seen that hotty? the transferred kid.."

 

"Haha.. Already and damn he looks so y especially with his fluffy hair.. "

 

"Dont you guys think he will be hotter in bed huh?"

 

they talked dirty things about Jongin and I just couldn't take it no more and I opened the toilet door. They seemed a little bit surprised to see me as they knew I was friend with Junmyeon and Jongin.

 

I neglected them and went out but inside me was burning and feeling like I was about to explode.. But why did I have to be angry for that brat? 

 

*No way.. Damn! Do Mongji.. Control your mind..*

 

I went into the classroom and sat down. I looked at him who was already in a deep sleep like a kid.. I poked Junmyeon shoulder who was sitting with Kyungsoo in front of me and..

 

"Didn't he sleep at nights?"

 

"He can't.. Nightmares.. " Junmyeon simply replyed.. 

 

"That matter?" Kyungsoo questioned.. 

 

"yeah.. Indeed he is a kind-hearted and cheerful kid.. " Junmyeon sighed and patted Jongin head lightly..

 

"I know it's a selfish request.. Mongji yah.. can you please take care of him.. He needs help to find himself.. "

 

I didn't know why but I wasn't angry much to accept the request and looked like I even wanted it.. I nodded to Junmyeon and gave an assured smile.. 

 

The day ended like this and we went home.. Junmyeon insisted on dropping us at our home but I didn't wanna get any attention from people and so I rejected.. Kyungsoo didn't like much with my decision but he agreed with me..

 

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

 

"Admit it Mongji.. You are into him" Kyungsoo smirked..

 

"Penguin.. I am not like you. ok? I am not interested in fangirling and.. We can call that we are friends now. So, what's wrong with that friends protect each other and care?" I shot back..

 

"I wanna know the story behind him.." Kyungsoo said..

 

"Me too.. By the way, you look so okay with your Mr.Perfect?" I teased Kyungsoo..

 

"akinda.. WHAT? How do you know that name? I only write on my diary??" Kyungsoo shouted and his eyes were nearly popped out.

 

"Blame to your brain.. you forget to keep and leave it on table. So, I read while you were showering.. But Dun worry. I have only read about 2 and 3 pages.. And.. I see some of your desire too.. some + scenes like His skin looks too milky that I wanna and.. "

 

Kyungsoo blushed so hard and his face looked like tomato. He quickly kept his book into drawer and locked. Then, he tried to attack me with pillows.. 

 

"Haha.. a penguin become tomato.. " I couldn't help myself but bursted out laughing whlile getting hit by my twin.. 

 

"I hate you Mongji" Kyungsoo slammed the door..

 

"I love you too My penguin.. "

 

×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

AN : another short update! sorry :( My lit sis passed away and I cant update the fic.. Now I try to concentrate and write it. Sorry for my lame story.. And thank for reading :')

Please do comment :) you guys are my strength.. love u guys <3