Chapter 1

Puzzle

"Yah! Mongji Mongji! He is coming! Oh My God! Why does he become so handsome day by day"

 

"Ahh! Stop it Kyungsoo. Just fangirling yourself and dun bother me. I am trying to solve this one since yesterday and still I haven't got the answer"

 

I shouted at Kyungsoo; my twin who excitedly screamed for seeing his crush, Junmyeon, the student leader and Kingka of our school. 

 

"You are not helping Mongji and stop doing those nonsense puzzles. Why are you so addicted to those??!"

 

He screamed me back. He always said me to stop solving puzzles and crosswords and problems but I couldn't help myself being addicted to those things. Puzzles are parts of my life.. I won't bother solving puzzles book all day long without having any meal or meeting with anyone. Sometimes.. I forgot that I had date with Kyungsoo and He would phone me angrily for waiting about 3 hours at School library..

 

"you addict to Junmyeon right? I addict to Puzzles. so what?"

 

"You are helpless Mongji yah.. OMG! He is coming to our way! otokae? otokae? and who's with him??"

 

Kyungsoo questioned it and I looked at that person who was together with Junmyeon. 

 

A slightly tanned skin, tall and well-built figure, a pair of sleepy eyes, and unstyled hair boy came together with Junmyeon.

 

"He looks stupid"

 

"Wae Mongji yah? I think he looks a kinda handsome?"

 

"Stop it Kyungsoo. you always see positive whenever it concerns with Junmyeon"

 

"ahhh.. don't shout. There they come!" Kyungsoo fixed himself and asked me whether he looked good or not. I couldn't help but giggled to Kyungsoo girly action.

 

"Heyy Kyungsoo and Mongji" Junmyeon greeted to us. Of course, he was popular boy and he would greet everyone in school. That was normal. 

 

"Hi.. Hi Junmyeon.. " Kyungsoo replied and his voice shuttered abit.

 

"Kyungsoo.. Are you ok? What's wrong with your voice?" Junmyeon came closer and touched Kyungsoo forehead to feel the heat.

 

"Ah.. I.. I'm okay.. okay.. I'm okay right Mongji?"

 

I juat nodded.. And Kyungsoo looked at me with deadly glare for not helping him.

 

"By the way, He is Jongin, my cousin who just move to this town. he will be attending together with us. please take care of him since he is new student.. " Junmyeon requested.

 

"Hi Jongin.. " Kyungsoo greeted..

 

"Hi.. " the boy named Jongin looked at us with half awake eyes.. 

 

"My name is Kyungsoo and she is my twin, Mongji" Kyungsoo and Jongin shaked hands.

 

For me, I just nodded and "It's getting late. Lets go to class.. Don't wanna late at the first day of school right???" 

 

"She is always like that.. being dump and .. " Kyungsoo pouted..

 

"Haha.. But she looks cute as she is your twin" Junmyeon said and Kyungsoo blushed..

 

"Jongin.. Is that guy usually less talking to others?"

 

"He is the quiet type" 

 

Then, the silence came between Kyungsoo and Junmyeon. They awkwardly went into the classroom together..

 

×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

 

"Hello Everyone! I am Junmyeon. Suho as You guys know. This year, other than sitting together with your friends, I think it will be better if we sit alternatively so we can become closer.."

 

Most girls cheer for Junmyeon's suggestion as they could be get closer with him except Kyungsoo..

 

"Those es are so noisy!"

 

"I think someone is eating jelly"

 

"Shut up Mongji! But still, I will have a chance to sit together with Junmyeon too"

 

"What the hell! you wanna sit with your crush and you are abandoning me, your own twin sister? Good Bro.. Good Job"

 

I punched Kyungsoo's arm and he screamed in pain. 

 

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

At lunch time...

 

When Junmyeon and Jongin came together, most girls invited them to sit together with them. Junmyeon just smiled to them and not refused. But Jongin kept denying he didn't wanna sit and chose the place beside us where was the most corner of the canteen.

 

"I hate people"

 

"But Jongin, you can't live alone" Junmyeon patted his cousin..

 

"But they are too annoying.. " And Jongin put earphones and moved with rhythm..

 

While Kyungsoo was listening to their conversation and.. 

 

"I think I found another you"

 

"Excuse me??" I was wondered what he was saying and Kyungsoo pointed to Jongin.

 

"That one who hates crowded places.. and people.. Like you"

 

"So what? Stop talking nonsense things and just have your meal ok??!!"

 

Because I yelled to Kyungsoo, Junmyeon noticed that we were beside their tables..

 

"Oh Hi again.. Anything inconvenient?" Junmyeon asked.

 

"It's ok.. Just warning to someone to stop fangirling" 

 

Kyungsoo kicked my leg under the table for saying like that..

 

"Oh! Any idol here? and who is fangirling to whom??"

 

I couldn't control anymore and bursted out laughing.. Then, a piece of meat from my mouth reached Jongin's hand on table..

 

He glared at me and..

"Hyung, this place is noisy too. I'd better sleep in library. See ya" 

 

Then, he went out.

 

"Is it too serious like this? it's just a piece of meat and that won't harm to him. What the with that person?" 

 

"Mongji! your language please!" Kyungsoo warned me.

 

"I'd better go too. Have fun guys.."

 

I left that place too. Why did that brat so sensitive about everything..

 

"So, two of us again.. " Junmyeon broke the silence between him and Kyungsoo.

 

"Why are they so similar?"

 

"Haha, yeah.. they are.. " Junmyeon laughed and Kyungsoo felt like there were thousands of butterflies in his stomach..

 

Kyungsoo smiled back shyly..

 

"Oh.. heart! heart shaped.. your lips.. too pretty Kyungsoo yah" Junmyeon shouted excitedly..

 

Kyungsoo didn't know how to response.. He was shock..

 

"Oh.. so cute! I never knew you would be cute like that! What puberty did to you Kyungsoo yah! you become so cuter than before" Junmyeon pinched slightly to Kyungsoo's cheek.

 

"Before? you remember me?" Kyungsoo asked in amazed.

 

"Of course.. I am a genius you know? Haha.. we attended middle school together right? You were in class B and I was in A. I knew you guys well since you were the only twins in our school. At that time, I thought it would be better I had a twin too. I envy you guys alot.. Now nice to know with you Kyungsoo yah! Lets be friends.."

 

Kyungsoo was shock for Junmyeon recognizing him since middle school. Junmyeon was his crush since middle school and Kyungsoo tried hard to attend high school together with Junmyeon..

 

"Why aren't you answering? Dun you wanna be friends with me??" Junmyeon pouted and Kyungsoo felt like his heart was exploding..

 

"I will.. " Kyungsoo nodded..

 

"Aigoo..  So cute.." Junmyeon came Kyungsoo side and hugged him tightly..

 

"Don't people ever say you somewhat like penguin? So squishy.." 

 

"Except My sister. She told me since we were childhood. She called herself as Penguin owner and I am the Penguin.. How nice. I have a really nice sister."

 

"So, she is the elder one?"

 

"We are just 5min far apart. She is the one who wanna go first so I let her go. Ladies first right?"

 

Junmyeon bursted out laughing for hearing about Kyungsoo and Monji.. 

 

"So, lets have official introduction. I am Kim Junmyeon. Nice to meet you my friend.." Junmyeon took out his hand to do handshake with Kyungsoo..

 

Kyungsoo took Junmyeon hand and "I am Do Kyungsoo.. Nice to meet you too"

 

"Haha.. Now we are friends. And call your sister before the class started again and I will go to wake up Baby Jong at Library"

 

"Baby Jong?" Kyungsoo amazed Jongin nick name.

 

"! pretend like You don't hear Kyungsoo yah! Otherwise, I will be in bug trouble. He doesn't like calling him that name"

 

Kyungsoo nodded.. 

 

×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

 

"Do Kyungsoo! I am concentarting on my puzzle and Can you stop talking about your fluffly moments with your Junmyeonnie!!!??? I can't take it no more"

 

"Thank you for leaving us alone Sister.. We had a great time today"

 

"You are so welcome and Now, it you don't wanna study, go to sleep and don't disturb me.. "

 

Kyungsoo said good night and went to bed. I had some of my puzzle projects to finish. As the member of puzzles in school, I have projects. Simply we puzzle crazies made a group named "puzzle" to share our games together. It was starting from today..

 

I used SNS and saw a noti that we had new group member..

 

"Who's that?"

 

I clicked on the profile and saw that profile was full with dog pictures.

 

"I thought dogs can't use SNS?"

 

The profile name was "Monggu Appa"

 

"What? Why is that name similar with mine?!"

 

the dog must be Monggu and the owner must be Male.. 

 

"Gonna ask who tomorrow" I switched off the laptop and tried to sleep. Still, I could hear my brother Kyungsoo giggling in his dream..

 

×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

 

AN: Anneyong Everyone! Finally chapter One!!! ^^ Sorry that It was a short update ><

There aren't many SuDo Kyungmyeon love stories and I tried to create one.. but mine isn't good enough and it ! :(

Thank you for reading and feedbacks are warmly welcome! Do comments plz :)