Chapter 3

Puzzle

Your POV..

 

It was a typical weekday so we needed to go to school. I finished preparing to go to school while Kyungsoo still busy with his staffs..

 

"Princess Kyungsoo.. what took you so long?" I ..

 

"Well.. last night, Junmyeon sent SMS to me that we have to go somewhere.. " He answered while grinning himself in front of mirror.. 

 

He fixed his necktie.. checked whether his hair style was okay or not.. applied some perfume and checked himself again..

 

"You two alone? Yeah! Noona will tell you. So please listen.. Don't do any dirty work ok??" I smirked..

 

He blushed like tomato again and shuttered.. "Imm... We.. We are not still like that.. "

 

I knew my twin was cute when compared with other boys.. His mushroom hair style, his heart shaped lips, his does eyes and the way he shy.. All of his actions were cute.. I didn't mind him interesting in same gender that he wasn't as being gay as other.. 

 

"So.. how's the condition??" I asked Kyungsoo while we were walking towards school.. 

 

He rubbed his hair and answered.. "Just friends.. as you know.. It isn't too long that we became friends..  and I am afraid that we will be far away if he finds out I have crush on him.. He loves me like a kid.. As he is well-mannered guy, he treats me well but it is just a normal thing I think.. Moreover he is Kinga of school and I am just a nerd.. " 

 

I patted his shoulder .. "Don't feel so small ok? True feelings will surely have reward.. "

 

He smiled.. "I hope so..sister.. "

 

We arrived at school and found out that I still had same seat with Jongin.. 

 

"What the hell" I sighed.. I didn't wanna deal with someone who didn't care of my existence.. and I saw Junmyeon coming toward the class.. I was about to ask the seating plan and he gestured that just to sit with Jongin..

 

Kyungsoo found out he had to sit with Jessica whom he said that girl had also crush on Junmyeon.. 

 

"Unlucky day.. " Kyungsoo cursed.. 

 

"Is everything okay??" Junmyeon saw our faces not in good mood and he came to ask..

 

"Mr.Kim.. can I change place with you? Please?" I begged Junmyeon..

 

"No you can't..  I planned it like that.. Sorry but please take care of Jongin..okay??"

 

"Mongji.. If you don't want, let's change with me.." Kyungsoo said..

 

"Really.. ? But I also don't wanna sit with that .. "

 

"Which ?" Junmyeon asked..

 

"You don't need to know.." Kyungsoo and I shouted in unison..

 

"Ah.. okay then.. see ya in lunch time.."

 

I changed place with Kyungsoo and went to sit with Jessica.. 

 

"Hey... " Jessica greeted me with face..

 

"Hi.. "

 

"How did you two become close with Oppa..em..I mean Junmyeon?"

 

What a question? We just met and she asked directly about that.. Moreover, she was one of the es who drooled over Kai when I heard them talking in toilet...

 

"We were in same middle school.. He recognised us.. " I answered simply.. and put on my headphones to shut up her stupid questions..

 

"How can't he realize me? We even attended in same class..?" Jessica whispered to herself.. I heard and smiled like a winner for my twin...

 

And I checked Kyungsoo who sitting together with Jongin two rows in front of me.. Kyungsoo was busy reading lessons while Jongin as usual sleeping on his own arms..

 

And I found out Junmyeon starring at Kyungsoo.. I grinned again.. The way he looked at my twin was something special. I couldn't explain but I could feel that it was not just a friend's stare...

 

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

At lunch time..

 

"Kyungsoo yah.. Lets go.. " Junmyeon came and called Kyungsoo..

 

"Where??" I asked.. 

 

"Dun worry Mongji yah.. It is safe to go with me.. I promise.. Haha.. " Junmyeon teased me..

 

"Oh.. I don't mean like that.. When will you two come back?"

 

"We will take a leave for afternoon until evening.. I already talk to Teacher.. Don't worry.. I will drop Kyungsoo at your house when we come back.."

 

I nodded ..Kyungsoo waved at me and happily went with Junmyeon.. 

 

I was left alone at canteen.. Suddenly, I remembered Jongin..

"Should I call him?"

 

I took out my phone.. dialled his no. 

 

"Hello.. " He said..

 

Unlike outside.. Jongin voice was so soft and attractive at the same time.. I was fluttered..

 

"I am Mongji.. Where are you..? Kyungsoo and Junmyeon went somewhere together and I am alone.. "

 

"At library.. " a short reply..

 

"Can I come??" Without knowing myself.. I asked, *Are you crazy Do Mongji.. He will surely say No..*

 

"If you want.. but don't make noise.. because I am sleeping.." he hang up..

 

I smiled for his words.. I expected to be rejected.. Instead, he didn't and so I thought finally conditions were better a bit.. 

 

When I arrived Library, I searched for Jongin. There wasn't many students as the exams were a bit far.. I saw him sleeping over the sofa where was placed near the corner.. 

 

I was about to call but seeing him sleeping like a kid make my heart beat faster.. *What's wrong with me today?*

 

His tanned skin.. his fluffy hair falling on his forehead.. his eyelashes.. his thick lips.. I felt like I adored to every part of Jongin and became feeling weird..

 

I sat down beside the sofa that he was sleeping without waking him up.

 

I put out my puzzle book and played some easy games trying to avoid my interest to him. A few minutes later, I became to fall asleep.. 

 

"It isn't safe for a girl to sleep in such public places.. "

 

Someone whispered to my ear and I became wide awake.. I opened my eyes and saw Jongin face which was only a few inches in front of mine.. I could feel his warm breathing on my face.. I rubbed my eyes and fixed my hair..

 

"It was just a nap" I tried to complain.. 

 

"You napped for 2hours.."

 

"What?! We gonna late for class.. Lets go.." I suddenly grabbed his hand and tried to run.. but he pulled me back and made me sit beside him.. 

 

"It is nearly 3pm and the classes are about to end.." Jongin said..

 

I didn't know why but I felt like we were close a bit than before.. and he wasn't as cold as before.. But still.. he wasn't looking at me when he talked or I talked to him.. 

 

"Teacher gonna scold us.. " I sighed..

 

"I dun think so..No one would scold you especially when you are a friend of Hyung.. "

 

I surprised for his talk.. "What??"

 

"Uncle Kim is one of the owner of this school. Hyung can do whatever he wants.. but he never does stupid things. He is hardworking student unlike me.. "

 

Jongin was never talking much like this before.. He looked sad and lonely.. 

 

"Your twin.. Does he have a crush on Hyung?"

 

I surprised again for Jongin's question, "How did you.. "

 

He smiled a bit.. I thought it was the first time seeing his smile.. 

 

"Hyung told me after we met with you guys.. Hyung says Kyungsoo is adorable and squishy.. and he already knew that Kyungsoo had a crush on him since middle school.. "

 

"What about him??" I asked..

 

"I don't think Uncle Kim will approve for that especially when Junmyeon is only one son in family.. "

 

"Is that mean Junmyeon also interest in Kyungsoo?" 

 

"It isn't our business I think?"

 

Well, the usual Jongin finally came.. We talked for about 10min and his original character was shown again.. 

 

*Why did he tell me if it's not our business.. What is our business then??*

 

"Lets go to canteen and eat something.. I am hungry.. " he started to pick his things .. 

 

"Okay.. "

 

We walked to canteen without speaking.. I was wondering about Kyungsoo and Junmyeon love story and I often gave a glance what Jongin was thinking beside me.. He kept putting on his earphones. He seemed like make his moves together with rhythm.. 

 

"By the way.. Jongin.. You dance right?" I broke the silence and asked him.. 

 

"Not anymore.. Too much curiousity would kill the cat.. " He coldly replied..

 

I didn't ask anymore and we arrived at canteen. He ordered some food and went to toilet..

 

*vibrates..* He left his phone on table and there was a SMS arrived.. And I saw a girl on his lock screen wallpaper.. Rather than message, I really wanted to know about that girl.. I was about to touch his phone and..

 

"Are you that kind of girl who is interested in your non-related matter" He yelled at me..

 

"What?! wait.. " I was going to explain but he didn't let me..

 

"Stop it.. all the girls are the same.. Do you think you know enough about me because we just talked for ten minutes? .. ing annoying.. "

 

I felt warmness on my cheek. *Wait a minute.. Am I crying? what the ! I hardly ever cry and I never cried for a boy*

 

He left without saying anything grabbing his things on table... Thank god there was only a few student in canteen.. They became gossiping about us.. I really wanna scream and shouted.. I was accused for thing that I didn't even do. I looked at the watch and it was about 4pm.. I called to Kyungsoo but there was no answer..

 

"Thank to Junmyeon now I need to go home alone.." I cursed to Junmyeon and Kyungsoo..

 

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

No sooner did I come out of school than I saw some es of our school.. I tried to avoid them but they came to stand in front of me..

 

"We just heard that someone made our prince angry.. " One of them said while pulling my bag.. 

 

"Stop it.." I pulled back but they were five and I was only one so I couldn't win against them..

 

"How dare you did that ?!" One of them pushed me and I fell down on the ground.. 

 

"I didn't do anything.. " *It had just happened and who the hell informed to those es..*

 

Then I saw Jessica coming in front of me.. kicked me and.. "stop trying to get closer with Junmyeom and Jongin.. you are not worth to become friends with them"

 

She pulled me up and pushed me again.. then I saw her palm came to my face. I usually wasn't the weak girl who was afraid to fight but it was so sudden that I was shocked.. I prepared to get slapped and closed my eyes.. but her palm didn't come into my face.. When I opened my eyes, I saw Jongin holding her waist and gave her deadly glare.. 

 

"It isn't your business too.. considering whom we should become friends with.. " He said to them..

Jongin held my hands and pulled me from them.. We walked for about ten minutes until we reached a small park near my house. We sat down on a bench and still holding our hands..

 

I realized about that and pulled out my hand..

 

"Thank you"

 

"It is normal to help people who is in danger.." He replied without looking at me again.. 

 

I got up from bench, started going home and..

 

"Sorry.. " He whispered.. 

 

"Hmmm??" 

 

"I didn't mean but I couldn't control my anger.." he sighed..

 

I went near him, patted his shoulder and, "It's ok.."

 

He smiled at me.. It was about 5pm and the sun hadn't gone yet. So I could clearly see his smile.. It was beautiful.. but seemed sad and lonely.. 

 

"Lets be friend.. shall we?" I put out my hand and asked.. 

 

He didn't answer.. I was getting impatient and pulled his hand to shake with my hand..

 

"Nice to meet you friend.. I am Do Mongji.."

 

He smiled again.. making my hear flutter.. "I'm Kim Jongin.. " 

 

I could feel that he hold my hand and shaked hand with me.. I was happy so much that I wanna hug him.. 

 

"Lets be friend.."

 

He simply nodded.. "I will send you home.. "

 

I happily agreed and we walked to my house together..

 

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Yayyy!! Updated! ^^ By the way.. Congratulate EXO for winning awards in MAMA and SBS Gayo ^^ I am so proud of my boys.. <3

 

Feedback Feeback!! heeheee.. Feeback are welcome!! sorry that my story :( 

Thank you my suscribers and readers <3 *Love you guys* 

Do you guys need more fluffly moments of Kyungmyeon?? ^^ And also, suggest OTP name for Jongin and Mongji plz :)