Chapter 4

Puzzle

Your POV~

 

It was about nearly 8pm when Kyungsoo came back home.. I really wanted to kick his .. I had lied my mom that he was studying at library and that's why he didn't come back home with me.. 

 

"I am home Noona~" 

 

Why did his voice look so happy? OMG! did something happen between him and Junmyeon?? They had left for the whole day and I still hadn't known single information about them today.. As soon as he entered the room, I grabbed his wrist and made him sit on bed..

 

"Brat, don't tell me that you two did something"

 

Kyungsoo blushed at my words, What the ! 

 

"We did.. " He whispered..

 

"What!!!!"

 

"He.. he kissed me"

 

Sigh.. I felt relieved.. Kyungsoo was giggling on the bed.. 

 

"Yah! tell me detail. I need detail!!" 

 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Flashback~

Kyungsoo's POV

 

Junmyeon asked me to sit in front and he drove the car. I really had no idea where we were going but I was happy to be with him.. He was concentrating on driving while I was busy starring his perfect face secretly.. His milky white skin, pinky kissable lips, half brown and half brown fluffy hair, thick eyebrow.. Why was he so perfect like an angel???

 

"Is there something on my face.. Kyungsoo??" His sudden question made me jump off from my seat.

 

"Nth.. Nothing.. " My answer was shuttering and i blushed hard.. 

 

He smiled.. the smiled that I could die for.. "Ok.."

 

The silent came between us and I felt sleepy and soon, I fell alseep.. 

 

I felt something warm on my face.. I opened my hand and found his palm on my face.. He was about to wait me up that we reached the destination.. 

 

"Ah, Sorry.. I was about to wake you up.. " He apologized

 

"No need, " I blushed again.. "Where are we??"

 

"To my mom" He answered.. 

 

I was surprised.. What??! To his mom?! Was he kidding???? Didn't it mean formal introduction? What Was I thinking??!! gehhhh!!

 

He brought flowers and Soju from back of the car..gently grabbed my hand and we walked through the hill.. At the top of the hill, there was a cherry tree.. He sat down under the tree and made gestured to come and sit beside him.. I quietly sat down beside him.. 

 

"My mom is here.. " He said.. "The cherry tree.. that's where my mom is buried"

 

Junmyeon put flowers, opened Soju bottle and poured into a cup.. "Mom, I am here again.. Today, I bring my friend with me.. He is cute right??" Junmyeon talked and smiled weakly.. 

 

His mom was dead.. Oh my god.. My poor Junmyeonnie.. 

 

"I am sorry.. " I really didn't know what to say and just patted his shoulder.. 

 

Suddenly, He leaned against my shoulder.. I felt like my whole body was frozen.. His head on my shoulder.. Was I dreaming???!!!

 

"Today is the day that she left me.. The day when she left everyone.. it has been 5years.. "

 

I could feel Junmyeon voice was a little bit shaking.. Was he going to cry??

 

"My Dad was too busy to take care of her.. She died because of leukemia" 

 

I could feel Junmyeon was sobbing on my shoulder.. I never thought Junmyeon would be so vulnerable like now.. He looked so strong all the time.. 

 

He hugged me tightly.. His hands were on my waist and the tiny body of mine was totally in his chest.. I could scent his body.. I could feel his rapid heartbeat and I could feel mine too.. He rested his chin on my shoulder.. His shallow and warm breathing was hitting to my neck.. I patted his shoulder slowly and hugged him back to comfort him.. 

 

"I believe she is now in heaven and looking after you.. " 

 

"I hope so.. " Junmyeon nodded.. 

 

Then, He let go of me.. I was about to get up and then he suddenly pulled me again.. cupped my face with his palm and touched my forehead with his.. 

 

"Jun.. Junmyeon.. " I shuttered.. 

 

"Thank you... " he whispered.. 

 

He touched my lips with his thumb and I could feel the warmness.. I saw him his lip and I didn't know what's wrong with my body.. I crashed my lips onto his.. He didn't seem surprised with my action and kissed me back.. We kissed for a while.. His tongue poked my lower lip asking the permission to enter.. I gladly aparted my lips.. Then, He my lower lip and exploded my cavern with his tongue.. We made out and then parted our lips to get some air.. 

 

I wad blushing and my face would be like tomato, He smiled and looked at me.. put me into his arm and hugged tightly again.. 

 

"I will treat you dinner.. Thanks for coming with me.. "

 

"Can I ask something..? " I questioned.. 

 

Junmyeon nodded.. 

 

"Why don't Jongin come along with you?"

 

"Because he isn't my mom's son.. "

 

What the ?! I made wrong question.. I felt sorry. and regretted for what I had asked.. I forgot that they were cousins.. Then, What about me? We weren't even blood related! What was his intention? He was making me confused.. 

 

"It's okay.. that's why I want you to come with me.. I feel like you are closed friend of mine evem though we have met for a while.. "

OMG! He thought like that? I really wanted to hug him and kissed him again!! 

 

"Ahh.. thank.. thank you.. I feel the same way too.. "

 

"Lets go for dinner baby.. " There we go.. He grabbed my palm again and led the way to near by restaurant.. 

 

We enjoyed having dinner together.. We talked about our childhood memories.. He was envy that I had a twin while I kept telling it wasn't good to have twin as you had to share her everything.. 

 

After dinner.. "It's getting dark.. Your sister will scold me if I don't send you back" he teased me.. 

 

"I am not afraid of her.. " I said back.. 

 

"Haha, I guess so.." 

 

Then, he dropped me in front of my house.. He stopped the engine and got out from the car.. I was standing awkwardly in front of the house.. I suddenly remembered the kiss that we shared today.. I felt that my heart was beating so fast.. He came to stand in front of me and grabbed my chin.. 

 

"It was my first kiss" Junmyeon whispered to me, 

 

What?! First?! So I am his first kiss???! OMG! I could die now.. 

 

"Me too... " 

 

He grabbed my palm and squeeze gently... I really wanna hear that three words from him, I was hoping for him to say it.. 

 

"See ya tomorrow.. Good night" He smiled at me and left.. 

 

Flashback end<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

 

Your POV

 

"So you kissed him first??! That's totally gross Kyungsoo yah!" I didn't even know what to say to my hopless brother.. 

 

"But he responded my kiss and we had a great time there.. He said I am his close friend.. " Kyungsoo protested.. 

 

"But it doesn't mean you are his boyfriend"

 

Kyungsoo went silent.. 

 

"Bro.. I am not blaming you but it went too fast, You didn't even know how his feeling toward you.. What if he doesn't love you?" 

 

"I.. don't.. know.. " Kyungsoo became to sob..

 

I realized that my words went too far for him.. I hugged him.. "It gonna be okay bro.. he will love you.. "

 

"What if he doesn't?" 

 

I didn't know how to answer him back, I just hugged him tightly.. "Sleep early today.. "

 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

No one POV~

 

Next day, As usual Kyungsoo and Mongji went to school.. When they arrived in front of school, they saw Junmyeon and Jongin walking toward them.. 

 

"Kyungsoo yah!" Junmyeon shouted happily. He smiled to them.. 

 

Jongin was as usual put earphone in his ears and didn't care anything.. He just quietly walked toward them.. 

 

Kyungsoo blushed when he heard Junmyeon calling his name happily.. 

 

"Princess.. Can you control your facial expression? It's too obvious" Mongji teased Kyungsoo.. 

 

"What about you? Look like your eyes gonna pop out and stick to Jonginnie's face!" Kyungsoo shooted back..

 

They both laughed.. 

 

"Share the funny thing with me lovely twins" Junmyeon teased.. 

 

"Top secret!" Kyungsoo and Mongji both shouted in unison.

 

Then Kyungsoo went together with Junmyeon while Mongji waiting for Jongin to go together..

 

"Hey..." Jongin greeted.. 

 

"Hi.. " Mongji greeted back.. 

 

The awkwardness came between them.. 

 

"What about them?" Jongin meaned to Junmyeon and Kyungsoo.. 

 

"Ah.. I think they are okay.. "

 

"So couple???" 

 

"No.. not  yet.. Kyungsoo kissed him.. "

 

"What?" Jongin seemed surprised.. And then, He laughed.. Mongji never saw him laughing like this before.. He really looked like a baby enjoying his cartoon.. "What about Hyung? Did he..?"

 

She nodded and he smirked.. "That silly people.. " He laughed again.. 

 

"Yah! Promise me not to talk this with Junmyeon or I gonna get buried alive by my brother.. " Mongji warned him.

 

"Haha, ok. I got it.. this news makes my day.. I never thought Junmyeon would fall for someone as he busy caring about his family and family business.."

 

That topic came again. They talked about that yesterday that Junmyeon Appa wouldn't agree Kyungsoo with Junmyeon.. 

 

"I don't want my brother to get hurt.. " 

 

"I hope too.. " Jongin replied coldly.. 

 

Mongji really didn't understand Jongin. Yesterday he helped her and today, he was giving cold shoulder again.. Why did he wanna build walls between them? Mongji confused again.. 

 

"Jongin.. " Mongji called and Jongin looked at her..

 

"Do you already forget that we agreed to become friend?" 

 

"I am not.. " Jongin looked at her with Why-questioned look.. 

 

Mongji was upset.. "Let it be.. The bell gonna ring soon.. I will go first.. " She left him behind..

 

"Sorry.. " Jongin whispered.. 

 

It was like typical school day.. Mongji managed to sit alone behind the class instead of sitting plan while Kyungsoo and Junmyeon sitting together and non-stop talking to each other.. Jongin was no where to be seen.. May be he went somewhere to sleep.. 

 

Today was Mongji puzzle team day to clean the classroom. Unfortunately since today was Friday, only a few people attended class and Mongji was alone in her 7people team.. Jongin came school but she couldn't find him and she decided to clean the whole class alone.. Kyungsoo said he would wait and help but Mongji wanna give time to her brother and Junmyeon so she rejected his help.. 

 

It was almost 5pm when Mongji finished cleaning everything.. She was about to place the things into the stored room.. As soon as she entered the room, someone locked room from outside.. 

 

"What the hell?! who's that? Open the door!!" Mongji hit the door with her fist.. She heard some girls laughing outside.. and She thought they were Jessica group.. 

 

The room was dark and Mongji tried to find the switch to light the room. Finally she found at the corner.. When she switched on the light, she found someone sleeping on the table.. She was scared to dead.. 

 

"Who are you??" Mongji asked but there was no response from that person.. "Is he dead?" Mongji whispered to herself.. 

 

She was about to shake that person to wake up and found that it was Jongin.. 

 

"Jongin.. " Mongji shouted and hugged Jongin.. She started to cry.. 

 

"What's happening here??" Jongin woke up and said with half-sleep tone.. And he found that Mongji was hugging him and crying.. 

 

"Hey.. why are you crying.. and the door? Did you close? ! we are doomed.. That door can't be opened from inside" Jongin cursed.. 

 

"It's not me.. Jessica and her friends did that.. but seem like they didn't know that you are here.. They only wanna lock me.." Mongji said while sobbing.. 

 

"Okay.. don't cry.. at least we are together.. do you have ph? My phone already shut down.. " Jongin asked..

 

Mongji searched her phone in her pocket and rembered that she left it inside her bag.. "It is in my bag.. "

 

"Good.. Now I think we have to spend the whole night here.." 

 

Mongji surprised to Jongin's words.. 

 

"Jongin and I alone in here??" Mongji murmured.. 

 

"I think the workers already left.. The cleaning ajima will come only tomorrow morning.. " Jongin said.. 

 

Mongji just nodded.. She was still with her uniform and skirt and her legs felt cold.. She shivered alittle.. 

 

"Are you cold?" Jongin asked and take off his unifrom coat to cover Mongji short skirt.. 

 

"I am ok.. You will get cold too.. " Mongji returned his coat..But Jongin didn't accepted.. 

 

"I am a man" 

 

"I know.. " Mongji and giggled.. 

 

"Stupid kiddo" Jongin smiled and raffled Mongji untied hair.. 

 

She blushed from Jongin sudden touch and he noticed too..

 

"Sorry.. " He apologized.. 

 

"It's ok.. lets share this coat together.. " Mongji requested.. 

 

They shared the coat together and sat down at the corner of the room. The night was getting dark and the cold became intense.. That uniform coat wasn't enough to warm both of them..Jongin could feel Mongji was shivering beside him and her face was pale.. 

 

"Come here.. " Jongin pulled her into a hug..

 

"What.. " 

 

"Stay still.. it will make both of them warm.. Do you wanna die from freezing..?" 

 

>>>>>>>>>××××××××××××××××××××××××××<<<<<<<<<<<

 

Yay! Finally Updated!! Sorry if the fic was a bit .. I will keep trying my best.. :( Wish me in my coming exam too! I Love you guys <3

 

OMG!! Kyungmyeon first kiss and Mongji and Jongin in same room for whole night!!!!!!!!! I wonder.. kekekekeke ^^

 

COMMENT PLZ! SILENT READERS TOO!! PLZ COMMENT!! ^^