Chapter 7

Puzzle

Mongji helped with Hyun Joong studies.. They have been studying for about 3 hour and Mongji was getting bored.. She excused Hyun joong and went to bookshelf to bring some puzzle books to read.. She searched the books and found one but it was on the top of the shelf and she couldn't reached.. She tiptoped and tried to get but her height was too short for that.. Suddenly, a shadow appeared behind her and someone took that book for her. She turned around and saw that it was Hyun Joong.. He looked down at her and the distance between them was so close.. Mongji tried not to look at Hyun Joong but he lifted up her chin with his fingers and touched her soft lips with his thumb.. 

 

"You become so beatiful baby" Hyun Joong whispered to Mongji ear.. He tried to kiss her flawless neck.. 

 

Mongji didn't know whether she should move or stayed still.. but the thing she sure was that she didn't wanna waste her first kiss.. She pushed Hyun Joong.. "Sorry Oppa.. I think I have to go home now.. "

 

"I will send you with my car.. "

 

Mongji kept rejecting but finally she accepted the offer.. Before she could move under his grip, he pinned her against the shelf again..

 

"Oppa.. " Mongji was afraid.. She never saw this side of Hyun Joong..

 

"Do Mongji.. Don't act innocent.. You know what I want.. And.. I am your first love.. Right??" 

 

Hyun Joong was about to kiss Mongji but a shadow appeared beside them and punched Hyun Joong.. He fell on the floor..

 

" you.. Library is not a place where you can do dirty things.. " 

 

It was Jongin.. He looked so angry that his face was red and about to kill Hyun Joong. He tried to give another punch but was stopped by Mongji..

 

"Jongin.. please take me" Mongji was crying now.. The other students who came to study looking at them and Mongji wanted to vanish in the air.. 

 

Jongin hugged her.. "I am here now baby.. " He slightly patted her head.. Then, he took her hand and went out of library leaving Hyun Joong behind.. 

 

They stopped at the small park and Jongin made Mongji sit on the bench.. She was still shivering from the sudden incidence and still sobbing.. Jongin was about to hug her again and she asked..

 

"Are you stalking me?"

 

Jongin didn't know what to reply. He was following her since the school was over but he didn't wanna admit.. "I came to sleep there"

 

Mongji was upset to Jongin answer.. Why did she hope too much from Jongin? He cared because she was friend of him.. She nodded.. "Thanks for helping.. " She stood up and about to leave but Jongin grabbed her hand..

 

"Why did you reject his kiss?"

 

"Because I only wanna give my first kiss to the one I truely love.. See you tomorrow.. "

 

Jongin didn't say anything back.. "I will send you home.. " 

 

They silently walked toward Mongji house.. 

 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Junmyeon sent Kyungsoo to his house.. When they arrived, Kyungsoo said "Thanks alot Hyung.. See ya tomorrow"

 

"Not goodbye kiss?"

 

A sudden request from Junmyeon surprised Kyungsoo.. He didn't know what to say back.. Junmyeon pulled Kyungsoo necktie and planned his lips on Kyungsoo's.. Kyungsoo widened his eyes.. What's wrong with Junmyeon during these days? May be he couldn't control his hormones? A few sec later, Kyungsoo closed his eyes and responded the kiss.. Then, Kyungsoo pushed Junmyeon, looked at his face and questioned him..

 

"Do you like me Hyung..?? What kinda our relationship is that?? Please explain to me.. "

 

Junmyeon went silent.. Indeed he loved Kyungsoo but he still didn't confess.. He was too afraid to lose him after he possessed him as his boyfriend... 

 

"I... " 

 

Kyungsoo's eyes started watery.. "You were just playing with my feelings.. you know that I loved you since middle school.. That's why you are using me to have fun.. Is that funny to play with my feeling Hyung??? "

 

Kyungsoo got out of car and ran into his house.. Junmyeon got out too and tried to catch Kyungsoo but he failed... He kept knocking the door to open but Kyungsoo didn't let him in.. 

 

"You never loved me.. You are just playing with me.. " Kyungsoo shouted from inside..

 

"Stop that Kyungsoo!! Have you ever asked my feelings towards you? How can a man act like he loves a man when he isn't in love with that man??" Junmyeon finally said.. "I love you damn much.. but I am afraid to lose you after you are mine.. So I kept silent all the time and I hoped you would understand my feeling.. Isn't that enough to prove that the way I treat you means I love you?"

 

Kyungsoo opened the door and looked at Junmyeon.. "Pabo! You are totally a Pabo.. How can I know that?" He punched Junmyeon chest with his fists.. Junmyeon smiled at him and hugged him.. 

 

"I love you squishy yah.. I really do.. " He kissed Kyungsoo forehead... Kyungsoo slightly nodded..

 

"I love you too Pabo... "

 

"Can I kiss you now??"

 

"Not in public.. People can see us" Kyungsoo blushed..

 

"Then invite me to your room.. let's continue our business" Junmyeon smirked.. 

 

"You are really erted.." 

 

The newly Couple went into Kyungsoo room.. 

 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

 

When Mongji and Jongin arrived in front of Mongji house, it was already dark.. 

 

"Thanks for today.. " Mongji said.. 

 

"Ah.. no need.. Just take care of people.. "

 

Then, the silence came again.. They were standing face to face without saying a word.. Mongji didn't want to go inside the house.. Jongin didn't want to leave.. "Then.. See you tomorrow.. " Mongji bowed and took her step to go inside.. Jongin grabbed her hand and pulled her into a hug.. Mongji didn't feel uncomfortable.. She felt safe in Jongin arms.. She liked the perfume that Jongin used.. Jongin buried his face in Mongji neck, tightened the hug and they stayed still for about a minute.. 

 

"Awwn.. Kyungie yah.. In front of your house, there's a very lovely romantic scene.. you should check.. " It was Junmyeon who just left from Kyungsoo and Mongji house and saw Mongji and Jongin hugging each other.. Kyungsoo came out of house and giggled.. "Are they couple now?? Guys.. are you official now??"

 

Mongji pushed Jongin and "Not like that Kyungsoo and Junmyeon Oppa.."

 

"Mongji had a bad day today and so I just gave a consoled hug Hyung.. that's all.." Jongin rubbed his neck with his hand and answered.. 

 

"Awww.. Should we believe?" Kyungsoo and Junmyeon said and laughed.. 

 

"Why not have a dinner at home Jongin yah? Junmyeon already had.. " Kyungsoo invited Jongin to have dinner..

 

"Yeah Jongin.. Kyungsoo indeed a really good cook.. you should try.. let's go home together then.." Junmyeon also suggested

 

Jongin looked at Mongji face.. Mongji didn't say anything.. She hid her slight blushed face.. 

 

"Don't look at my sister face Jongin yah.. you can freely enjoy.. " Kyungsoo dragged Jongin into the house.. 

 

They all sat down at dinning table.. Jongin was quietly having dinner.. Mongji also stayed silent.. Only Kyungsoo and Junmyeon talked.. Then Junmyeon said he had to announce something.. "We become couple now.. " Junmyeon held Kyungsoo hand and proudly said..

 

"Oh.. really? Congratulation Hyung.. " 

 

"Congratulation .. haha.. By the way.. Junmyeon Oppa, have you ever read Kyungsoo dictionary??" Mongji smirked..

 

"Yahh! Do Mongji! Say a word and I swear I will break all of your bones" Kyungsoo screamed.. His face was totally look like a tomato..

 

"Why? What is that Baby? Share me.." Junmyeon hugged Kyungsoo and whispered into ear..

 

The other two shouted "Go get a room please"

 

They all laughed.. After dinner, they talked for a while and Finally it was time to go home.. Junmyeon gave good night kiss to Kyungsoo while Mongji and Jongin awkwardly looking at them.. The newly couple seemed so happy with their relationship.. 

 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

At night, Mongji checked her SNS acc and posted about today incidence.. 

 

*Thank you from bottom of my heart.... #J*

 

About a few min later... Message pop up to computer screen..

 

Monggu appa >> Haven't you slept yet?

 

She saw the user name and felt her hear skip a beat.. It's Jongin..

 

PuzzleJi >> Not yet.. 

 

The other side didn't reply anything back.. She felt a little bit upset.. May be Jongin didn't have anything to talk with her.. Although they were friends for now, there was still awkward atmosphere between them.. 

 

About 15 min later, another message popped up,

Monggu Appa >> I am in front of your house..

 

"What the hell?" Mongji nearly screamed and shouted.. She looked through the window and saw Jongin with his bicycle.. Mongji got out of her room and checked Kyungsoo room.. The younger was in a deep sleep.. She sighed and watched her step carefully and went out of her house.. Jongin was awkwardly standing there.. The moon was shining and Mongji could clearly see Jongin face.. His hair seemed wet and looked like He just took a bath just now.. 

 

"Hey.. " Mongji greeted..

 

"Hi.. " 

 

"What do you want?"

 

"I.. I can't sleep and I need someone to talk and so.. " Jongin shuttered his words alittle.. 

 

Mongji smiled.. "Lets go and sit in the park.."

 

They went to the park near by Mongji house.. The night was quite cold and Mongji didn't bring any coat.. She was with her pajama dress.. Jongin took off his Jacket and put it onto Mongji.. 

 

"I am okay.." Mongji gave the jacket back..

 

"Then let's share.. " Jongin put the Jacket over them.. He leaned on Mongji shoulder.. Mongji surprised..

 

"I never thought I will care and worry for a girl.. Again.. " Jongin said.. Mongji didn't say anything.. She just listened what Jongin said.. Jongin took out his phone and showed his wallpaper to Mongji.. "That one.. Sorry I shouted at you when you touched my phone.. " 

 

"It's okay.. "

 

"She is my first love.. " Jongin sighed.. "She is a strong girl.. but it's just her appearance.. Her heart was so fragile.. I met her at dancing club.. We used to be perfect dance partners.. I fell in love with her.. Luckily, she felt the same with me and we became couple.. "

 

Mongji felt alittle pain from her left chest.. She thought the girl was Pretty and charismatic.. Mongji knew they would be perfect couple.. 

 

"Why did you break up with her..?"

 

"I didn't.. She left me.. She was now in America.. She broke up with me because she said she had no more feeling to me.. She was having affair with another guy.. I didn't know.. At first I thought she left me because she wanted to study abroad and make herself improve.. but... " Jongin didn't continue his words.. He seemed so broken.. 

 

"You still love her???" Mongji finally asked... She was dying to know the answer.. 

 

"Me?? I.. No.. No more.. I am afraid to love since then.. "

 

Mongji felt half happy and half sad.. She cursed herself for having Such kinda annoying feeling.. "Why are you talking all of these to me??"

 

"Because I think you want to know.. and.. We are friends right? We have to share our stories.. And now.. tell me about your story!"

 

"What?? Kim Jongin.. I didn't even have a love interest for an once... If you mean about Hyun Joong Oppa, he is just childhood memory. Not even a crush.. "

 

Jongin smiled... "Do you know that you are cute when you piss off.. "

 

"Thank you and now I wanna sleep.. So I will go home first.. Good night"

 

Mongji left Jongin behind and walked fast.. 

 

"Will you be Monggu Eomma?" Jongin shouted..

 

That question stopped Mongji steps.. Did she hear wrongly??

 

Jongin ran to her.. "Please be Monggu eomma.. My daughter still doesn't have a mom yet.. so.. will you???"

 

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••○♡○••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

 

A/N : Sorry for not frequently updating.. And sorry again for this lame update.. thx u for reading... And Yayyyy!! Jongin finally confessed... And Kyungmyeon become couple now...!! 

 

What will be the next???? Stay tuned... ^^ Please comment!! Don't be a silent reader.. thx q... ^^