Fluffy Love (YeolJong)

Infinite Short Drabbles/ One-shots

YeolJong for Jojochicky :D


"Hey miss, are you cold?"

Miss?

"Miss, you're shivering. Are you supposed to be out in a weather like this?"

I'm not a miss!!

"Hey, Miss? Why aren't you answering? Did I say something wrong?"

Hell yeah. I'm a guy, stupid.

"Here, I'll give you my scarf to keep you warm. Get to a warmer place faster, ok? Bye!" After wrapping a pink scarf around my neck, the weird man gave me a big smile and rode the bus.

 

Little did I know that he was going to become my special someone.

 

2 weeks after our first encounter, I met him again in a coffee shop.

 

I was peacefully looking at the snow outside the glass window when suddenly someone sat in the seat in front of me. At first I didn't pay attention because I expected him to leave after his coffee would be served. I was wrong.

It was weird, because I knew I heard the employee give him the coffee, but the man was still there. Then suddenly, that man spoke up. "We meet again, miss."

With that voice, I immediately recognized him as the man that gave me his scarf. I was baffled, but it did not show in my face.

I took in his features and decided that he must have been an ulzzang when he was in school. He had black hair, with bangs almost covering his eyes. His top torso was thin, which I believe girls liked. Looking closely, he seems to be wearing eyeliner. 'Gay' was my first thought.

"Ahaha, stop staring miss. It's becoming a bit creepy." His eyes had a bright twinkle when it turned into crescents. They were beautiful.

Oh , stop staring. Stupid stupid stupid!!

"Miss, don't be shy around me. I just want to be friendly with you. Or can you not talk?" The man asked with a curious expression. Head tilted to the side and eyes looking innocent, he was actually adorable.

"Excuse me, but stop calling me miss." The first time I spoke it sounded awkward.

"Eh? Why not?" He looked confused.

So sorry for looking like a girl then. I'm just naturally pretty.

"I'm a guy."

"Oh? Sorry for calling you miss then." He said looking a bit embarrassed. "What's your name then? Mine's Sungyeol, Lee Sungyeol."

"Lee Sungjong"

 

That was how our friendship started. After that meeting, we saw each other more frequently in the same shop. We would have short conversations, with him talking more than me. Ever since then, we became closer than I have expected.

He was actually nice. He wasn't flirting with me, he gave me the scarf out of pure concern. His actions were being done out of the need to help others. He plays with kids in the park, he helps grandmas when they carry heavy things, and he always return things people drop. He was a really great guy.

 

It's been 1 year and a half since I first met Sungyeol and I am definitely sure I am in love with him.

How can I not? He's always beside me, but I never get tired of seeing him almost everyday.

During the last winter, he would always wrap his hands around mine when he sees me blowing hot air onto my hands.

He was usually smiling, but when I told him about how I was regularly bullied during my school days, it was as if he was the one who was bullied. His face was a reflection of pure sadness. The same face I had learned to keep from others.

I don't know, but I want to be the person whom Sungyeol smiles at everyday.

 

The clock is ticking.... I can't help but think about what happened yesterday.

Sungyeol confessed to me, a new side I have seen in him. It was the first time he seemed so shy about something.

After accepting his confession, I think the days when I see him will always feel like the time when I discovered my feelings.

 

Half a year after we became official and I'm starting to get scared. What if he leaves someday? Or what if someone will take him away?

These things scare me, but a simple 'I'm here' from my love is always enough to comfort me.

When will I learn to become a more trusting lover?

 

Sungyeol's light kisses on my neck always leave it burning as if that spot was brought close to the sun.

He will always be the most unique person I have ever met. Does he know that? Of course, I say that to him every chance I get.

I can see so many guys who attract my attention, but my number 1 priority will always be that man.

Every time I hear the words "I love you" slip from his mouth, my world feels complete.

 

We are so different, yet so alike in many ways. Alike in our love for each other. Sungyeol, there will never be another person like you.

You're my greatest happiness


This wasn't the best was it? I am quite sleepy right now. Brain-drained from just finishing my exams huhuhu

I feel so sad, I'm painfully waiting to receive my test scores tomorrow. The suspense and horror....

Inspired by : No Other by Super Junior

Translated by : http://shiningbluey.wordpress.com/2010/06/25/super-junior%E2%80%99s-%E2%80%98no-other%E2%80%9D-romanized-lyrics-hangul-translation/