Cherish Love (Myungyeol)

Infinite Short Drabbles/ One-shots

Sungyeol feels sad lately, the usual hyperness is nowhere found in his aura. He would usually be running around Infinite's dorm in his underwear whenever he has no schedules, except right now he's just lying on his bed and staring at the ceiling.

"Hey Sungjong?" Sungyeol says out of nowhere.

The maknae was concentrating on beating Hoya's score when Sungyeol just had to interrupt and cause Sungjong's concentration to falter.

"What?" Sungjong says a bit pissed for having his game character dying.

"Do you think Myungsoo still likes me?" Now this got Sungjong's interest, because how could Sungyeol be insecure about his relationship with Myungsoo? Sungyeol practically glues himself onto Myungsoo like glue.

"Why do you say that?" Sungjong asks out of curiosity.

"He doesn't seem to care about me. I would ask him about what he is doing and then Myungsoo would just shrug. His words sometime sting too...." Sungyeol sounds like he wants to cry.

Sungjong just blinks since Sungyeol was usually a bright ball of energy that wants to talk to Myungsoo all day long.

Their conversation comes to an abrupt end when Sungjong bolts out the door as he remembers his role as the cupid of Infinite. He will definitely fix the Myungyeol couple up.

----

Sungyeol in the living room? Check.
Myungsoo in the dining room where he can see Sungyeol at full view? Check.
Woohyun memorizing his lines? Check.

Let the plan begin, Sungjong thinks.

 

"YEOLLIE-AH!!" Woohyun saunters onto the living room.

"Oh, hey Woohyun." Sungyeol forces a smile.

"I'm booooored~~~!" Woohyun starts his act. He hugs Sungyeol around his waist and rubs his cheek against the other's. "Let's play, ne?"

Although it feels awkward, Sungyeol dismisses the weird act and thinks Woohyun is seriously bored to do something different. "I'm watching TV. Want to watch with me?"

"No! I want to play! Yeol." Woohyun says a bit seductively. Now Myungsoo is glaring at the Namstar, and Woohyun is smiling internally. "I want to play..." Woohyun straddles Sungyeol between his legs and leans to position his head at the crook of Sungyeol's neck. He wraps his arms around Sungyeol's torso.
"Never mind, I want to sleep." Woohyun whispers.

Sungyeol finds Woohyun's attitude to be uncomfortable but doesn't say anything about it and just cranes his neck to face the TV with Woohyun on top of him. Myungsoo, on the other hand, is boiling with anger. 'Why is Woohyun hugging Sungyeol? Sungyeol's MY boyfriend. Woohyun also has Sunggyu as his favorite member, so why can't they cuddle instead?!' He thinks.

Myungsoo briskly goes to the two people and grabs Woohyun by his shirt, pulling him off Sungyeol.

"What are you doing?!" Myungsoo grits his teeth. "Sungyeol is mine, as everyone knows, so stop touching him!"

"Whoa, chill." Woohyun just wants to laugh at the obvious jealousy "I was just bored, and you know how much I like playing games with Sungyeol." Then he glances at Sungyeol "Fine, I'll leave if you want" Woohyun does a fake scoff and walks away, only to give Sungjong a high-five and a thumbs up after being out of view from Myungyeol.

 

"Why didn't you tell Woohyun to get off?" Myungsoo asks Sungyeol.

"Should I?"

"Of course, he was trying to flirt with you."

"Seriously? I think you're just over-reacting."

"If you think him straddling and hugging you wasn't flirting, tell me what is flirting then."

"Why do you care? You never even seem to notice me when I try talking to you!"

"What are you talking about? I do care, because you're my boyfriend."

"NO YOU DON'T!" Sungyeol ran to his room and locked the door. Myungsoo just stared at the place Sungyeol was earlier.

 

'My turn' Sungjong takes his place behind Myungsoo as normally as possible.

"I see Sungyeol stormed into his room and kept whispering curse words. I actually heard something about how you are a stupid, ugly, mean, emo, evil, uncaring..." Sungjong says a bunch of other adjectives that makes Myungsoo's eye twitch. ".......bastard who doesn't care about his own boyfriend."

"I do care..." Myungsoo mutters.

"Oh, and I think I kind of heard Sungyeol say something about breaking up...." Sungjong does an imaginary fist pump in his head because Myungsoo looks like he hit a truck.

"He-he did?"

"Yep. Ever heard of getting back together? I think you just have to say a few keywords and show him you care.... and also that you love him.... and just say everything." Sungjong is starting to want his bedroom back so he wants them to make up quickly.

"Keywords?"

"Ugh, just say something about your attitude and it will all work out. Trust me, you've seen what I did with Hoya and Dongwoo."

Myungsoo immediately goes to the drawers to pull out the spare key to Sungyeol's bedroom and heads in the direction of the room.

 

Click.

 

'Perfect' Myungsoo thinks.

There, under the blankets on Hoya's bed, is Sungyeol with tear-streaked cheeks. The pillow below Sungyeol's head is wet.

"Ye--" "Get away" Came a soft whisper from Sungyeol, but it was muffled from the blanket. "I'm not going." Myungsoo says confidently. He locks the door and moves towards the body on the bed.

"No, go.... please...." Sungyeol starts to cry harder than earlier, and now his voice becomes a bit unstable.

Sighing, Myungsoo goes under the blanket to hug Sungyeol. "Wipe your tears, your eyes will become swollen."

While Sungyeol shakes his head, Myungsoo continues. "I'm sorry."

"Your not."

"Yes I am. Should I even get down on my knees?"

"Yes"

"Erm, forget that. Just stop crying, you know how my words can sound cold sometimes, right?"

"All the time."

Ignoring what Sungyeol says back, Myungsoo just keeps talking.

"I only know bad things, like bad words or actions.... ok, not really bad as in curse words but bad as in hurtful. That's why I don't really know your heart that well.
Everything I want to tell you just ends up getting twisted one way or the other. I know my mind is somehow immature when it comes to the subject of love, I am fully aware of how stupid I am.
I really cherish our relationship even though I don't show it in my actions. Just help me change my attitude and you just stay by my side all throughout, I'm sure there will only be happiness at the end."

 

..........

 

"Ha.... Ahaha!" Sungyeol let out a hearty laugh.

Myungsoo looked at Sungyeol as if he was crazy.

"Are you really Myungsoo or a spirit that possessed him? Myungsoo would never say something so cheesy yet sweet. What did you do?" Sungyeol fakes a horrified face but ends up laughing even harder.

"HEY! I was serious!" Myungsoo tries to keep a straight face but finally laughs along with Sungyeol.

Once their laughs turned into soft giggles, Sungyeol cuddles close to Myungsoo.

"I'll become an amazing boyfriend for you, just wait."

"Sure sure, I'll have to wait a million years before my boyfriend Myungsoo shall become perfect."

"Nope, just a few years. I love you."

"I love you more"

"Nope, I'm the one who loves you more."

"Nu-uh, it's me."

"Me"

"ME!"

 

Sungjong and Woohyun, who are eavesdropping against the door, facepalms themselves because when they thought the problems were over, it ends up the Myungyeol couple starts bickering over who loves who more.


For Jojochicky

Oh my gosh, why am I writing stupid fails? I'm not writing anything good anymore :o /bangs head on computer screen/

Inspired by : Only Learned Bad Things by B1A4 (I love this song <3)

Translated by : http://elduaha.wordpress.com/2011/04/27/lyric-%EB%AA%BB%EB%90%9C-%EA%B2%83%EB%A7%8C-%EB%B0%B0%EC%9B%8C%EC%84%9C-only-learned-bad-things-%E2%80%93-b1a4-hangul-romanization-translation/

Who wants to recommend me good Korean Songs? I want to listen to something new ^^

I love everyone who comments!!