Melt from Adorableness (Woosoo? - Woohyun/Myungsoo)

Infinite Short Drabbles/ One-shots

~-~-~-~-~-~-~- <- This means changing of the POVs between Woohyun and Myungsoo (excluding the last part)


Why is Woohyun like this? This morning he's so grumpy because Sungyeol woke him up, then I gave him his favorite breakfast to cheer him up, and now he's sulking because his voice cracked during practice. His mood changes so fast in less than 12 hours everyday. Urg, my head hurts. Why am I his lover again?

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Myungsoo doesn't know anything, that's why I'm trying to act mad. I told him that his voice was better than usual, and he gave me the cold shoulder saying that it's normal. Does he know I have times when my mood swings act up? Well, that time is now! He should be careful of his words. How is he even popular with the girls? That's plain . My heart, he doesn't know it even though we've been together for 9 months already. Myungsoo is a stupid dongsaeng. It's hard to find someone like me, so he should treat me like a gem.

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Woohyun is like a child, sometime even worse then Sungyeol or Sungjong. 'I don't like to eat, I'm skipping.' or 'I'm tired so get away.' is the usual things I hear from the spoiled hyung with the name of Nam Woohyun. Although it's annoying, I can't help but laugh and smile about his attitude. What can I do about it? I don't know!!

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Sheesh, I know I'm selfish all the time sometimes but Myungsoo knows that already. I warned him when he confessed.

I seriously love Myungsoo, he knows that I'm his and he's mine. That's what we should both only care about.

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Woohyun is having his PMS attack today. He's so mad at Dongwoo for rummaging through his beauty products. Then I give him ice cream. Guess what? He's all today-is-the-greatest-day-of-my-life mood. It's stupid, as in super, but now I'm melting from the aegyo of Woohyun, my limbs are becoming jelly.

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Ahahaha! Myungsoo actually thinks I get PMS, oh my gosh! How naive is he? Hee-hee, but It's cute. I think I'll go easier on him, A BIT. He's cuter when he's trying hard. But thanks to the ice cream my day just got sweeter.

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

"L-sama~~~" Woohyun called Myungsoo, trying to copy how the Japanese fans called him.

"Don't call me that. It's disgusting." Myungsoo said without sparing Woohyun a glance. Woohyun, a person who doesn't give up, wanted Myungsoo's full attention. He then pecked Myungsoo's cheek and laid his head on Myungsoo's lap.

"You know I love you right?" Woohyun broke the silence. "No matter if Jungryul-hyung would scold us for PDA, I don't care."

Myungsoo sighed, and then started to caress Woohyun's cheek. "Since you're being cheesy right now, I have something to say to."

"Whatever you say makes me melt like ice cream. I know that you're always trying to manipulate me and stuff..." Woohyun gave a slight chuckle "But I also don't care. I love you, ok? It's a habit already to keep up with your acting. I mean seriously, even Sungyeol can tell when it's an act. Because of my tolerance for your attitude, I guess that's why we're together."

"That's good, because the two if us can melt the world with our adorableness"


For meow_meow :D

^ I'm sorry if this wasn't that nice T_T It's late (for me) and I couldn't write properly. My parents wanted me to stay in their room for the whole day so we can bond not that I'm complaining. But it's so awkward trying to write or type when my parents don't even know what I'm doing. I was also trying to finish a school project so less time for me to think. huhu

Inspired by : Ice Cream by Joo and Leeteuk

Translated by : http://nokslittlecorner.wordpress.com/2011/05/23/ice-cream-lyric-romanization-and-english-translation-joo-feat-leeteuk/

By the way, does anyone know their couple name? I made a mistake with Hogyu last chapter and now I'm scared to do a fake couple name.