Loving Howon (Hoyeol)

Infinite Short Drabbles/ One-shots

Sungyeol was investigating around the school grounds, searching hard for the perfect place to sleep. He needed to get away from heavy textbooks and boring, flirty teachers. Heck, old ladies were gross.

After over 30 minutes of walking, Sungyeol purposely landed on the ground below a big tree, back to the ground. 'This place is perfect, the sunlight isn't in my face' was what Sungyeol was thinking.

The grass felt good against Sungyeol's exposed skin, specifically arms and neck, that he slowly drifted to sleep.

----

Sungyeol groggily opened his eyes, trying to focus on his surroundings. Then he remembered falling asleep on the grass. Hurriedly, he sat up and looked around.

The sun was less bright, meaning it was probably around 3 or 4 o'clock. There wasn't anybody there, so he assumed that no one saw him skipping classes. He heaved a sigh of relief, except that was only short lived.

"Sleeping during class hours isn't allowed, you know." A voice came from behind. "Even worse is skipping classes."

Sungyeol immediately spun around, his still-not-fully-awake body losing balance.

"Woah woah!" The mystery boy grabbed Sungyeol arm and pulled.

Sungyeol's awkwardly long legs got tangled upon the forceful pull and he toppled over the other person.

They both landed on the ground, the unknown man gasping at the contact of hard ground and Sungyeol's hand scraping a rock. They were both evidently in pain.

Flustered, Sungyeol tried to get up as fast as he could for their position was awkward.

The only thing that happened after was Sungyeol's uninjured hand slipping on wet mud and his lips landing on the other's own mouth.

Only then does Sungyeol realize something. The man he is kissing is none other than the student who is most favored by the teachers and the top of Sungyeol's batch, Lee Howon.

After his brain has finished processing, he is sure that he is in big trouble.

 

"Uwwaaaah! I'm so sorry!!! Sorry!!! Forgive me!! Sorry!!"

"I told you I'm f--"

"I'm seriously sorry! Please don't get mad!!!"

"But I al---"

"I know I did wrong so don't tell me off!"

"OH SHUT UP!" Pulling Sungyeol by his collar, Lee Howon crashed his lips onto Sungyeol's.

 

-----

 

Howon arrived home feeling a bit bored since Sungyeol was absent that day. After the kissing incident(s), miraculously the two became boyfriend-boyfriend.

To imagine the oh-so-smart student was dating a male stupid choding was pretty much the gossip for a whole month. Luckily, the teachers were to deaf too hear the gossip.

And so, Sungyeol sat with Howon every lunch and breaks. Howon would sneak kissing when Sungyeol least expected it and they were living in a rainbow-colored world.

Except today was a grey day since Sungyeol was out with a fever. At least he remembered to text Howon about it.

 

"Mom, I'm home!"

"Welcome home Ho baby! There's a package on the table for you."

"Thanks mom, oh and stop calling me Ho baby!"

"Whatever, my son must secretly adore that nickname." Howon's mom giggled like crazy.

Howon went to get his package while grumbling over how much that name annoyed him. He went straight to his room right after and started to open the package. Inside the package were a CD and a letter.

Howon heart started to flutter when he saw who had sent him the package. It was Sungyeol. He then went to reading what was written inside.

"Dear Howon,

Good morning/night! I hope you actually got this letter since I have never sent a letter before. Are you reading this letter before watching the CD? I hope you are since my plans would be spoiled. I just want to say that the CD explains what I want to tell you. I'm still kind of shy and stuff, so yeah I really can't face you personally while saying everything. THE CD EXPLAINS THE NEXT SENTENCE!!

I love you.

Sincerely yours, Lee Sungyeol *your boyfriend* heart"

Howon had a very clear description of what Sungyeol was getting at, but he still couldn't help but give a big smile to himself after seeing the messy handrwriting of his lover. Definitely cute.

Plopping the CD into his laptop, he saw only one item was saved in there. It had a filename of "Loving Hoya". Howon smiled at the nickname given by his Yeollie.

Before he double-clicked the file, he noticed it was in an mp3 format so Howon guessed it was a song.

Sure enough, a song started playing. When the singing started, Howon heard loud and clear Sungyeol's distinct sound.

"Loving U forever
More than anyone else in the world, as high as the skies, I’m
Loving U forever
Forever, happily, with you, loving U

Do you know? That you’re more precious to me than myself
That there is nothing that will make me so nervous that I’ll want to replace you

The one person who has opened my heart, making me want to love you forever
I’ll run to you with flowers in my arms, and give this racing heart to you

Loving U forever
More than anyone else in the world, as high as the skies, I’m
Loving U forever
Forever, happily, with you, loving U

Loving U forever
I like you more than anyone else in this world
Please be with me forever
Loving U

I’m here for you, I’ll sing a song that’s only for you
No moment in the world could be better than this

I’ve fallen for you, and you’re pretending that you don’t know
Try closing your eyes, you, whom I want to give the world

Loving U forever
More than anyone else in the world, as high as the skies, I’m
Loving U forever
Forever, happily, with you, loving U

Loving U forever
I like you more than anyone else in this world
Please be with me forever
Loving U

Loving U forever
I like you more than anyone else in this world
Please be with me forever
Loving U
Loving U Loving U
Loving U
Loving U

Howon! Saranghae! I made this song just for you!"

Howon could barely contain how touched he was. The self-composed song was very choding-like enough to shoot a thousand of Cupid's arrows into his small heart vessel.

Determined, Howon ran out of his house immediately and rode his bike as fast as he could to Sungyeol's place.

 

The next day Sungyeol's bottom half was very sore and his lips were obviously bruised. Howon was proud to carry Sungyeol all around the school princess-style the whole day.


T_T Sorry for not updating. Busy the whole weekend with stuff.

Also sorry if this wasn't a nice chapter. I just read the translation of Loving U and felt like I should include it in a fic.

Inspired by (?) - Loving U by Beast (It's an OST)

Translation of the whole song by : http://kakakcashier.blogspot.com/2010/12/b2st-beast-loving-u.html