My Style for Guys (2Sung? - Sunggyu/Sungjong)

Infinite Short Drabbles/ One-shots

Today is a bright, sunny day. The birds are chirping and a cool breeze sweeps along the sidewalk.

People are going to work with smiles on their faces, students arriving at their schools excited to meet their friends and classmates.

Yep, everyone is having an enjoyable morning.

Everyone except a certain student from Woolim High.

A male student named Lee Sungjong.

Lee Sungjong is a very beautiful boy; he could easily beat all girls in terms of beauty.

You would think he is living a life of a princess prince, except that is not the case.

In fact, he is living a life in hell.

Being constantly a target of cheesy pick-up lines, Lee Sungjong hates his current school life.

Every morning, his locker is filled with love letters and presents from unidentifiable people.

Every lunch, people crowd his lunch table hoping to be able to eat beside the boy.

Every dismissal, another hoard of people try their best to be able to walk home with Sungjong.

And between periods, another bunch of people hit on him. Some just try to catch Sungjong's attention. Especially fellow male schoolmates.

This is normal day for Sungjong, and he is seriously grossed out by it.

It's not that he's straight that he hates guys, especially when he is all-out gay, but because this attention is restraining him from pursuing the man he actually likes.

Kim Sunggyu is Sungjong's secret crush. This is highly unexpectable because Sunggyu is only studying thanks to a scholarship. Sunggyu comes from a poor family, charms only average. So how is the school's most sought out guy crushing on him? Sungjong only shrugs.

And now back to the cheery morning.

Sungjong is once again in by many of his admirers.

After much difficulty reaching his safe place, the classroom, is he faced with another terrible annoyance.

In front of him is Nam Woohyun, the greasiest man alive.

"Hey Sweetheart, it's another day of love right?" Nam Woohyun begins his daily sentences of eye-twitching corny lines.

"No, it's another day of hate" Sungjong grumpily answers.

"Don't be so sad, here, I have a bouquet of roses to give to you. Ta-daa!!" And with that said Woohyun whips out a grand bouquet, complete with a gold letter and silver ribbons.

"Eww, yuck. I do not want to accept roses from a guy like you." Sungjong uncaringly replies.

"Do not worry, honey. You're heart shall belong to me one day. You are just in the stage of denial!" Confidently, Woohyun places the roses on Sungjong's table and begins to shape his hands into a heart.

"Get away, hurry up and get away!! Take with you all your greasiness too!"

Trying to show cuteness, Woohyun does a pout with his lips. As an effect, Myungsoo, Woohyun's best friend, has to drag him away by Woohyun's collar.

Sighing, Sungjong swats the bouquet from the table to the ground. Sungyeol comes and throws it into the trash bin, a usual routine done everyday.

Sungjong has to admit, Woohyun is pretty competent because he's always second in class, after Sunggyu of course. Undeniably, Woohyun is also handsome especially when he's serious. And god, Woohyun has a very nice figure. Ever seen his abs? It's a piece of art.

But, Sungjong has absolutely zero interest in Woohyun. Definitely not the style Sungjong wants.

He wants Sunggyu. He needs to have Sunggyu, but how? No idea.

Then the day passes with Woohyun coming back to Sungjong's table every time the teacher is nowhere to be found.

 

Now it's late afternoon and Sungjong is alone in the library finishing his studies. He quickly ran out of the classroom once the bell rang and did his best to find a spot in the library where he wouldn't be seen by anyone. He is successful.

'It's late' Sungjong think to himself, standing up to leave the place. Until he stops walking once he notices he is not alone.

There, in a small table, is Sunggyu sleeping.

Without hesitation Sungjong strides to the table of the sleeping man.

He pulls out a chair in front of Sunggyu as quietly as he can and examines the sleeping face of Sunggyu.

Only then does Sungjong notice how wrong he has been of Sunggyu.

Sunggyu's charms aren't average, they're above average. He has something that makes Sungjong want to kiss him there and then.

Sungjong really does kiss him. The feel of Sunggyu's plump lips against Sungjong's slightly thin ones is enough to make Sungjong stay in that position for some time.

Sungjong is so into feeling Sunggyu's lips that he doesn't notice the sleeping man waking up.

Sunggyu blinks his eyes hoping to remove the feeling of sleepiness, but what really hits him awake is the image of the school's most beautiful guy kissing him. At first Sunggyu is too shocked and sleepy to react, but after a few seconds he pulls backwards out of reflex. Falling down from the chair, he stares wide-eyed at the also shocked Sungjong.

"W-w-wha-what?!" Incoherently stutters Sunggyu.

"You woke up?" Sungjong says looking down, a tone of disappointment evident.

"W-why d-d-did you just k-k-k-k-k-kiss m-me?" Sunggyu obviously stumbles across his words for he still cannot properly comprehend what's happening.

"Well....." Sungjong sheepishly scratched the back his neck "Umm.... I was here studying, and then before I left I saw you sleeping. I went over to your table and was staring at you sleep. Then, uhh, you were so cute that I couldn't help kissing you. And now here we are awkward with each other."

"Cute? Wha---"

"I like you, okay?!" Sungjong abruptly cuts off whatever Sunggyu was going to say "I like you, so will you be my boyfriend?"

"L-like me? This isn't a joke, is it? Because if this is, it's sick" Sunggyu says slightly annoyed.

"No NO!! I'm not joking, I seriously like you! So be my boyfriend, please?" There is a sense of pleading in Sungjong's voice.

"How can you like me? I'm ugly, poor and I definitely am not up to the standards compared to you." Sunggyu still has an annoyed tone dripping from his words.

"You are not ugly! You're beautiful, too beautiful! That's why I kissed you! You're exactly my type of guy. I don't want anyone else except you!"

"But, how--"

"I don't like rich guys! I want someone unique, like you. You aren't cocky, you're smart, and you are very nice. I've seen it in the way you smile even to those who purposely hurt you!"

"You aren't lying, are you?"

"No I am not! So, just give being my boyfriend a try. I'll make you happy, I promise!"

"Well, to tell the truth I kind of have a crush on you.... so--"

"You're going to be my boyfriend??!! Oh gosh, I LOVE YOU!!!" Sungjong, with his weird hearing mentality, then made out with Sunggyu immediately.

 

The next morning, everyone was shocked when Sungjong entered the school grounds stuck to the school's nerd. Sungjong's small group of friends and Myungsoo congratulated Sungjong for getting his first boyfriend of the year and kept telling Sunggyu how lucky he was to be Sungjong's boyfriend.

Woohyun, however, has his ego badly damaged for having Sungjong pick Kim Sunggyu over him, THE Nam Woohyun.

In the end, everyone was happy except Woohyun and jealous fanboys!


Inspired by : You Are Not My Style by Sori

Translation by : http://yubseyo.wordpress.com/2010/09/08/sori-youre-not-my-style-english-lyrics/