Chapter 4

Peanut Butter and Jelly
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hanbin we have to go." The members called him as they all waited outside in the living room. They were heading to a studio to do something with the guys of Winner, it was a small little show for the day and they had to be there early to go over some things.

"We're going to be late!" 

"Isn't it up to the leader for us to be early?!" Hanbin had lost his phone and he needed it just in case, plus his other shoe was currently missing as well. 

"well, if you helped me look this wouldn't be a problem." Hanbin shouted back at them and continued searching.

"How did I lose my shoe?! I mean they are pretty big." He crawled around the dorm aimlessly. 

"My mom would have found it by now." He mumbled to himself continuously while searching.

While searching Bobby came over and threw something at him.

"What the..." he looked over and noticed his shoe laying next to him.

"Where was it?" 

"Where it usually is fool." Hanbin sighed and stood up.

"Chanwoo has your phone. Now let's go." 

 

Hanbin stood and walked over to his group after getting himself together. They departed immediately after and relaxed on the way to the place.

Once arrived they all dispersed to talk with the guys of Winner!

"Hey man!" Mino walked to bobby and shook hands, the usual bro hug taking place soon after.

"Wassup Mr. SMTM." Bobby grinned and pat his back.

"You're Mr. SMTM, you won last year remember!"

"How's it going, on the show." Bobby asked out of pure curiosity, he knew how annoying it was being on there as an idol

"It's annoying, but things are going nonetheless, I plan on winning." He nodded confidently.

"I know that if I do win, I'll be called out for being in YG and that's why I won but whatever, let em hate." He shrugged and bobby hit his shoulder in a friendly pat.

"That's what I'm talking about dude, good way to think about it, that's what I did, I knew I worked hard and so I didn't stress the comments," he sighed, "Idols get hate every day so it's something I've grown accustomed to."

While they chatted, on the other side B.I texted on his phone casually sort of tired after all the searching in the morning and have been up pretty late last night writing ideas and whatnot down that stuck in his mind. He looked up immediately when everyone was called and placed his phone in his pocket placing it on silent. 

"Let the games begin." A tennis table was set and Ikon against Winner match began.

"Who's the ref?" Winner called out while turning towards the PD.

"Since cheating may occur," the boys all laughed from the accusation and continued listening to the PD, "we decided to call two people in who weren't working currently."

"who?!" Bobby called out in full curiosity along with Seunghoon.

"Lee Hayi and Suhyun, the girls of the subunit Lee Suhyun." He introduced them despite all knowing who they were of course including the boys. 

Clapping ensued and Hanbin glared as she walked in, giving Suhyun and a nice and welcoming smile on the flip side. They bowed toward everyone and Suhyun smiled at everyone playfully hiding behind Hayi because of her slight shyness.

"welcome girls!" Donghyuk walked over and shook their hand friendly.

"what he said!" Mino waved from his spot and Chanwoo smiled at them before bowing despite Suhyun being younger than him, she is his sunbae either way. 

"Perks of debuting earlier." they smiled at each other and held hands.

"So what is our job here?" Hayi turned toward the PD bowing while asking her question.

"Basically all you need to do is watch the guys here and make sure they don't cheat."

"That's simple let's start." Suhyun smiled brightly, she was really excited, Hayi nodded in agreeance.

 

"So the game is simple it's a fun game of luck, someone here has to be the luckiest among all of us including us MC's. You will stand under a number and one by one someone will be eliminated. The props are umbrellas meaning water will be involved."

 

Hayi went to each person handing out umbrellas politely bowing her head even though she did debut before all of them in the room basically. Her smile showing only a fraction of what it could possibly, that same smile mechanically Turning down when she lays her eyes on Hanbin.

 

"Thank you Hayi."

"I debuted before you, be respectful." She shoved the umbrella into his stomach just to shut him up for the time being.

 

"Now that all the umbrellas are given out, we will give raincoats just in case, we don't want the poor coordi' working harder than she already does. Anyways, like I said each person will have to test their luck and for the first time around one person will go then it will be like that until the end until one person is left, swapping is first come first serve basis unless the two people agree on swapping. Now if you don't mind standing in the small pools places behind you." Suhyun respectfully gestured with her hands toward the pool adding onto the concept of less work for the staff, cast, and crew.

 

Hayi looked around and stepped into number five, Bobby in number two, Suhyun in number three, Mino in number one, Hanbin in number nine, etc. they all looked up a playful panic casually making its way into their brains.

 

"Who do you think i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter