Chapter 1

Peanut Butter and Jelly
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Yah! What are you doing?!”

Everyone looked over at the two people in the middle of the hallway. Two kids compared to the others within the area. The girl was glaring at the boy, and the boy was drinking hot chocolate freely, smiling at the girl innocently. However, what confused the crowd was, why did this girl loudly say what she said? Did someone text her something horrible, maybe she got a call? Everyone continued on walking, shrugging and continued on to where they were going. Soon enough another yell rang through the YG building, everyone looked over and gasped seeing the scene in front of them.

“YAH! LEE HAYI!”

 

The girl was confirmed to be Lee Hi, the girl with the small height yet powerful voice. She smirked evilly and walked away casually from the boy with the hot coffee on his clothes. Everyone crowded around the boy and gasped slightly confirming it was Kim Hanbin aka B.I of iKon the trainee/rookie group. Everyone immediately ran to get tissues and napkins to help clean the boy up, he instead ignored the slightly pain and ran to the girl, but she was already gone, he would have to wait for tomorrow.

 

The next day came by quickly in Hanbin’s case. Hayi groaned having to wake up and see Hanbin, sometimes she hated going there knowing he would do something for revenge. When she moved her phone rang causing her to get up quickly and stumble over her computer which she had left last night when she studied some English. She groaned again and wiped her knee gently. “Ow…” Hayi picked up the phone immediately thereafter, she wouldn’t do this normally however the person calling had a specific ringtone, Papa YG had a specific ringtone.

 

“Ah! Hello Mr. Yang, how are you?”

 

They spoke for a short time period, he was a busy man so of course. The content of the call left her scared beyond everything. He told her to come to his office immediately meaning she needed to come at that very moment. Hayi realized the seriousness and rushed to get ready, she put on her skirt with the suspenders and a pink shirt, quickly running to put on her shoes. Hayi dashed out the door before saying her words to her parents. She took the bus freely since it was early and waited patiently on the bus.

 

“So scared! I’m so done! Seriously!”

 

She slammed her head against the window gently and looked seeing her stop right ahead, getting to the front of the bus quickly Hayi bowed nicely to the bus driver and ran into the building after being allowed access. Since it was early barely anyone was inside, as she caught her breath and slumped over slightly while doing so, someone had arrived and dashed in as well. Hayi couldn’t care to look so she continued with her struggling, the boy on the other hand noticed the girl and quickly came over.

 

YAH HAYI!”

 

She looked up immediately and glared toward the boy coming towards her. Hayi ran to YG’s office and knocked politely despite the crazy situation.

 

Don’t follow me! I have a meeting with YG!”

 

She yelled back to him and smiled sweetly at YG when the door opened, Hanbin had run into her causing her to fall into YG as he stumbled and she fell, hanbin managing to fall as well. The man in charge looked down at the two and crossed his arms, he smiled slightly but the smile changed right back into

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter