Chapter 3

Peanut Butter and Jelly
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hanbin...what should we eat?”

“I don’t know...what do you want Junhoe?”

“Meat….and whatever sides you guys want.” Junhoe smiled and looked at his leader.

“Okay...meat it is.” Hanbin pat his back gently and went to the others rooms to wake them.

“Lets go! Nap time is over.”

“I wasn’t even napping.” Donghyuk came out after taking his headphones off.

“Did I ask?” Donghyuk made a face at Hanbin’s snarky comment, but they both smiled anyways.

“Where are we going?” Bobby put his hat on and sat on the edge of the couch next to the small hallway leading to the hallway after asking his question.

“Out to eat, todays Junhoe’s birthday remember?”

“I remember but where exactly are we eating?

“Anywhere with meat, expensive and delicious meat. Do any of you know any places like that?”

“I do.” Jinhwan walked out and leaned against the wall before pulling his phone out.

“Who are you calling?” Jinhwan ignored Hanbin’s question and continue typing a number down and putting the phone up to his ear. Hanbin casually sat down and waited for the person being called to answer. Jinhwan simply put the phone down and pressed speaker phone.

“Hayi-ah.”

Hanbin pressed the end button immediately and got up taking Jinhwan’s phone.”

“Kim Hanbin! Give me the phone back!” He hit his shoulder and took the phone back.

“That was mean Hanbin…” Yunhyeong sat back and shook his head slowly looking down at his phone.

“N-No! It wasn’t...j..just why waste her time, we can call someone else.” Hanbin took his phone out and called Jinhyeong whose number he saved during their competition days, he wondered if he would actually answer, they were very awkward but through time things had changed.

“Hello?” A voice rang through the phone and Hanbin smiled widely.

“It’s me, hanbin! How have you been?”

“I’ve been great hyung, but I need to do something so what do you need?” He asked politely and awaited a response.

“Ah sorry, do you know any expensive restaurants with delicious meat?” Hanbin responded and Jinhyeong immediately began naming some, plus the prices and some were written down while others left alone.

“Thanks Jinhyeong, hope to see you soon or eventually.”

“Same here! Bye.”  Their conversation ended quickly and hanbin put his phone away turning to see the members staring at him.

“We could have asked Hayi the same thing.” Jinhwan spoke to him slightly irritated but not too much as it wasn’t really that big of a deal.

“She wouldn’t have given the prices. My choice was better.”

“Okay...sure” the oldest shrugged and went along with it, he didn’t really feel like arguing, he just wanted to eat meat and be happy while relaxing.

 

While walking to the closest restaurant they met fans a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter