Chapter 2

Peanut Butter and Jelly
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

For weeks she did his work and without much complain, at least not to his face. She groaned loudly when she was alone working and sat up immediately smiling when he would enter the area.

“So annoying.” She would whisper under her breath and continue working.

The other members of iKon would smile at her and continue moving, Chanwoo being the youngest liked helping her as he was very polite and had the time to. She bowed her head and smiled softly at the young one.

“Thank you. I owe you.” she looked at him.

“No you don’t it's no big deal noona.” he smiled sincerely back at her and waved his hand dismissively.

“Aye...I’ll pay you back no if, ands, or buts, okay?” She pointed her finger at him directly and continued working shortly after. The members called him over as it was Hanbin’s wish and as leader they must listen especially since Chanwoo is the youngest. Hayi turned and glared back at the group who was sitting down somewhere close.

 

“Why are you making her work for you?” Jinhwan looked over at her discretely and sat back looking back at Hanbin.

“It’s a long story...one day I’ll tell you.” Hanbin smirked and crossed his arms.

Bobby got up and walked over to her despite Hanbin’s orders, after all the leader rules don’t apply to everything after all, Hayi still debuted before them and still is more experienced than them all.

“I’ll help you.” Bobby sat down and helped her quickly so they both could finish.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter