Gluttony vs Gucci

The (embarrassing) adventures of Kindness and Envy

Gluttony vs Gucci

-

Tao as Gluttony

Gucci and expensive brands as gucci and expensive brands 

-

I wrote this chapter to this song.

-

Tao glared at his wardrobe, cussing Kris silently under his breath until said guy actually comes in.

“Tao? I didn’t know you were back so early!”

Tao lets out a screech before throwing his expensive $3035 St Geneve Eiderdown cotton pillow at Kris and flopping onto his back.

Kris catches it, obviously, but with a mocking look on his face. “Was that really necessary? You’d kill me if anything happens to this pillow and I’m sure my mother isn’t going to be happy reporting to the police that their one and only son died because he couldn’t catch a pillow.”

Tao doesn’t answer, as usual, but lets out a long whine and screams when Kris drops the pillow on his face.

“You ! You’re lucky I wasn’t wearing makeup today!”

Kris merely chuckled before grabbing clothes from his wardrobe to change into. “You know, our neighbors actually think that I’m doing something inappropriate to you because you scream and whine so much at me- Hey!” Kris groans when he nearly drops the Calvin Klein pillow that was flying towards him, and opts to put the damn pillow on his bed.

“What the hell-”

“Until you learn to treat your pillows properly, they stay on my bed. I really don’t want to pay $5000 for somebody else’s pillow when mine costs only $10.”

Kris promptly goes into the shower after that, leaving Tao no chance of spitting a good retort and pissing Kris off.

Anyway, it’ll be his fault if he ever pays for my pillows.

Tao would never have considered buying such expensive branded pillows if it weren’t for Kris and Chanyeol. He wouldn’t have so many jackets and bags, and stupid makeup. It was all because of Kris and Chanyeol!

“Tao, seriously?” Chanyeol wrinkled his nose when he opened the box. “Panda hats at our age? What are you, 5?”

“B-But I have one too! I thought we could have matching couple hats… B-Besides, the hat is cute, right?”

“Cute, yeah, if we were kids. No one would take me seriously if I wore this out!” Chanyeol groaned before flinging the hat back into the box.

“But I like pandas…”

“Well maybe that’s because you’re childish,” Chanyeol snapped as he swept the box from his desk with one single motion, the box abandoned on the floor with its contents spilling, “and maybe you should consider actually acting your age for once. I mean, you’re 14 now, grow up! Buy some Calvin Kleins instead of your silly bear boxers.”

Tao blinked back the tears clouding his vision as he clenched his fists. Maybe Tao was a little childish, but still, that didn’t mean that Chanyeol could just- Could just...

“Do you need me to buy them for you? What am I, your mom?” Chanyeol laughed as he got up from his seat, ruffling Tao’s hair before waving.

“Bye, kiddo! You don’t need me to walk you home while holding your hand, do you?”

Kid. Tao wasn’t a kid.

The old Tao was so hurt back then. The old Tao cried for hours in the dark after he got home, the words repeating themselves over and over again in his head. Even after he drifted off into a restless sleep, he could still hear the words resounding.

Tao promised himself something after meeting Chanyeol.

He was going to be everything the old Tao never was. He was going to surprise Chanyeol and have him begging to be even breathing the same air Tao breathed.

But still… Tao kept his ‘childish’ frog-printed pajamas and his favorite animal plushies. Though they were hidden in the depths of his wardrobe, Tao always wore those pajamas when he had gone through an exhausting day of wearing nothing but branded clothes. At the end of the day, Tao still preferred his old childish things to all those expensive bags.

Being the branded ‘Tao’ 24/7 was exhausting.

Tao snapped back to reality when he heard the door to the bathroom slide open, and he huffed once again when Kris walked past his bed to hang up his towel.

“I’m not going to be back tomorrow night, the basketball team is staying overnight at another school before a big match. I’ll probably be back the afternoon next, promise me you won’t rip up my clothes and paint my walls a different color while I’m gone?” Kris grinned at Tao.

“We’ll just have to see, won’t we?” Tao returned the grin with his very own devilish one, though deep down, he wanted to scream and cry from joy. Finally a day for the old Tao to burst out and enjoy life!

-

Tao was very nearly hyperventilating by bedtime, digging through piles after piles of clothes and clothes and clothes.

Finally, he pulled out his pajamas after rifling through his wardrobe for nearly 20 minutes. Tao let out a whoop as he danced around the room, dumping his clothes on the floor and finally settled inside his bed with his pajamas.

He let out a content sigh before snuggling deeper inside his duvet, sleep quickly taking over.

Two hours later, a click, an opened door and a groan.

“Tao, don’t dump your dirty laundry on the floor-”

Kris did a double take when he saw the smile on Tao’s face.

And then his knees buckled and he slumped down on the floor when he noticed what Tao was wearing.

Frog pajamas.

Smiley frog pajamas.

Smiley.

Frog.

Pajamas.

If there was one thing Kris would never admit to, it would be his obsession with adorable plushies and figurines, which was right next in line to his obsession for Huang Zitao. Cute things were simply 'not' his style.

He couldn’t take it.

Kris squealed.

Yes, Kris Wu Yifan let out a totally un-Kris-like squeal.

Not a second later though, Kris regained composure when he realized the door to their dorm was still open and that the neighbors already thought Tao was weird enough as it is. He didn't want any more complains about their dorm.

Okay… Okay, Kris, relax-

Oh god.

Tao’s blanket was now dangling dangerously from the bed because Tao had shoved the blanket off of him in his sleep and… And Tao was hugging a fluffy brown bear.

Kris squealed once more as he continuously smacked himself on the head, shedding tears because he was not prepared for this Tao in front of him. It had been so many years since he had last seen this side of Tao, and so many years of him yearning to find Tao and pinch his cheeks and coo at him.

This can’t do… I just want to hug him tightly and squash his cheeks and mess up his hair and scream so loud that the people in the village a few mountains away will wake up! I can’t believe my prayers have finally been answered!

After a quick change of clothes, Kris carefully slipped into Tao’s bed, heart thumping as he tried to ink the image in front of him into his brain. He sighed happily as his arms wrapped around Tao’s body, eyes closing.

-

Daylight.

Tao blinked the sleep from his eyes as he groaned. He definitely recalled going to sleep with the air-conditioner on, why was it so hot…?

Tao’s eyes grew wide when he turned around and saw Kris.

Kris sleeping in his bed.

Kris who was supposed to back in the afternoon.

Kris who was not supposed to see Tao dressed like this.

Just as Tao was about to let out a scream, Kris snuggled closer, a goofy smile spreading wide across his face.

Why?

Why was Kris holding him like this?

Tao was half-tempted to kick Kris out of his bed, but he was so confused.

Why wasn’t he able to slip out of his embrace?

Tao tensed up as he studied Kris.

Why did he feel so much… so much love from Kris?

Tao glanced at the clock on his table. 8.30 A.M.

Maybe…

Tao let out a sigh. It was too early to deal with this. Maybe he could just sleep in for a little while more. With one last glance at Kris’ smile, Tao allowed himself to fall back asleep.

-

Raise your hand in the air if you've been caught sleeping with a smile on your face.

I have! :D

God knows why I was smiling, but apparently I was. 

Also those pillows are legitmately that expensive. I am hoping, however, that I'll marry someone who will buy those pillows for me. *nudgenudgewinkwinkTAOcoughcough*

Anyway there's definitely a looong timeskip from Sehun's first day at school to this chapter. I wrote this chapter because I was listening to One Direction's new album (yes I'm aware most EXO stans dislike One Direction) and I thought this song fit Taoris perfectly.

But I fear I'm getting used to being held by you.

I'll never leave if you keep holding me this way.

I was hoping this was fluffy but I kind of feel like it's not? ;-; Ugh but anyway I love bears and I think Kris does too! 

Also I'm hoping that there will be one person who screams every chapter. If I break the record/trend thing, comment and tell me and I'll do like 10 jumping jacks per comment! Trust me, I need some exercise, I've been getting so lazy lately D:

I hope you enoyed reading the chapter! <3