Humility vs Sloth

The (embarrassing) adventures of Kindness and Envy

(Humility vs Sloth)

-Sehun as Humilty

-Luhan as Sloth

-

“Name?”

Sehun stared at the pink haired boy in front of him, looking almost too pretty to be real with those precious doe eyes and thick eyelashes, a look of utter concentration on his face as he studied the clipboard in his hands.

“Don’t be afraid, I don’t bite! I’m Luhan, I guess now’s a good time for an ice-breaker? What’s your favorite color? Mine’s red.” Luhan grinned as he lifted his gaze from his clipboard to Sehun, and Sehun absolutely could not think properly with Luhan staring at him like that.

“Uh…” I don’t mind if you bite, actually.

“Actually, I was thinking of dying my hair red. Huh, should I? Oh, you should dye your hair too!”

“Wait-” What the hell is going on right now? His smile is- No, did he ask me to dye my hair red or something? What?

“I bet you would look so good with blond hair. Or even rainbow! Rainbow? That sounds good; I’m so envious of you! I wish I had pale skin like yours, it’s so nice. Oh well, I guess every sportsman gets tanned after a long time. But still!”

Rainbow hair?” Sehun recoiled in horror as Luhan continued babbling.

“Yes, rainbow hair! You know what?”

Just as Sehun was about to voice out his concerns for Luhan’s mental state, he was cut off abruptly yet again.

“Let’s go dye our hair now!”

“What?!”

Luhan’s slim fingers wrapped around his wrist and pulled him inside the school.

“Luhan! Luhan, what do you think you’re doing? We aren’t finished with taking attendance yet! Luhan! Don’t you dare dump the freshmen on me- Luhan!” The wide-eyed senior who was standing beside Luhan screamed and gave Sehun a pleading look for help as Luhan continued dragging Sehun along the corridor, colliding into people with every step, which also caused Sehun to bump into Luhan’s back continuously and having to avoid everyone’s stares. That, and also he had to ignore the fact that Luhan’s kept brushing against his crotch every time he bumped into Luhan’s back. Goddamn it, talk about opportunity and ual frustration.

“We’re here!” Luhan announced cheerily, clapping his hands together before pushing Sehun down onto a chair and straddling him. Yes, straddling him.

“Wait, aren’t we moving too fast? At least treat me to dinner or something!” Sehun yelped.

Luhan stared at Sehun, puzzled. “Oh, you want me to treat you to dinner?” yes. “Don’t worry, dinner here is free since your parents already paid the school fees. Wow, didn’t you read the pamphlet at all? I would’ve thought you read about the competition and dorms, that’s why you were so nervous.”

Silence.

Dorms? Competitions?

Also, this crazy senior was way too oblivious to Sehun’s feelings.

Since he’d gotten here, Sehun had to hug his parents, get embarrassed by them, dumped on the stairs, met Luhan and was dragged all the way here while having to put up with Luhan’s attractive looks. What kind of damn school was this?

With every passing minute, Sehun was starting to forget about Luhan’s looks and felt more and more like he was going to flip and run for the hills. , maybe his parents haven’t left yet?

Maybe… Maybe… Fat chance, no wonder his parents were so keen on sending him here to this crazy school!

“Get off me already, I can’t believe they sent me here! Where’s the nearest train station?”

“Oh, don’t worry, little fairy! This school isn’t that bad. We usually get about 100 graduates every year. And besides, we’re conveniently located within the depths of a forest; the nearest train station is probably over in the village a few mountains away.”

Sehun stared at Luhan, who had happily skipped off of Sehun’s lap and was now humming a song.

Sehun screamed.

-

Did i mention 100 graduates out of 1000 students

Heh

;D I may be the author but I actually really like Hunhan's relationship in this story!

And as stated in the foreword, these chapters aren't arranged in chronological order so we're skipping all over the place. Put on your seatbelts and enjoy the ride! <3

I hope you enjoyed this chapter, because I certainly enjoyed writing this!