why?

When they've fallen in love

 

                - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

                 chapter six

                Why?

                - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 

                 

                ________________________________________

 

                 

            

 

Yuri opens her house door. She came back from school with Kris. Suho and Kai have to stay in school because of the audition. At first, Kris did not want to walk with Yuri, but when he realized that their home is the same way, he just agreed. Yuri told him the truth that she actually wants to be friend with him not flirty. Now, he and Yuri had become a friend. Well, Yuri is the type of person that can be friend with others in the short period.

 

 

   “You are home. Did you receive your husband-to-be picture? I had sent to you when you at school. Had you met him? I heard that both of you in the same school. How is he?” Mrs. Kwon asked her many question when she saw her daughter stepped in the house. It seems the Mrs. Kwon is more excited than her daughter is.

 

 

   “Mom, why are you so fast? You just inform m to get married yesterday and today you already have a son-in-law candidate? I do not believe it…” Yuri throws her body on the sofa. Her mother sat beside and patted her hip.

 

 

   “Don’t you like it?” Mrs. Kwon gave her a hope face. Yuri rolled her eyes.

 

 

   “Uh, mom~ you know, you are too fast… I want to go upstairs and wash my body. We will talk about this later.” Yuri stands. Her mother nodded her head with a smile. Yuri let out a sighs and goes to her room.

 

 

   “Married? That locker guy? Why, why, why and why?” Yuri put her bag on the bed then takes her phone. She opens the Kai’s picture and clicks the delete button. She does not want to save any of his pictures.

 

 

    “Why I cannot delete this? What? My phone jammed. Oh God, why is this happen?” Yuri throws her phone beside her bag with a rolled her eyes. She then takes her towel that hung on the wall.

 

 

 

________________________________________

 

   “So, can we talk about my son-in-law-to-be?” Mrs. Kwon made Yuri who watching the television shocked. Yuri touches her chest and breathes properly.

 

 

   “Okay. We may start now but I have one question for you. Where did you know him?” Yuri switches off the television and looks at her mother.

 

 

   “He is my close friend’s son. I just know that she also lived in this neighborhood. Then I met her when I go to the mall last month. She said that she has a son and his name is Kim Jongin. When I looked at his picture, he is absolutely a perfect guy for you. I also met Jongin and he is polite too,” Mrs. Kwon explained to her daughter on how she knows him.

 

 

   “Did you just say that he is polite? Oh man, he is a good actor in front of your eyes…” Yuri said it sarcastically. Her mother hit her body and asked her to watch . Yuri cannot believed that her mother trust him more that her daughter.

 

 

   “Can we discuss this with dad tomorrow? I have a dance practice with Hyoyeon and Sooyoung. I told you that my school had an audition, right?” Yuri changes the topic. “See you later, mom!” Yuri kissed her mother’s cheek before she went out to the dance studio at her school. Actually, she does not have a dance practice with Hyoyeon and Sooyoung today, it just an excuse for her because she does not wants to hear her mother talks about that annoying locker guy.

 

 

 

________________________________________

 

Yuri went to the playground and sat on the bench. She took out her earphones and played her favorite song in her phone. She always spends time together with Suho when they come back from school but today they cannot spend time like always since Suho have to go to the audition. Yuri turns her head to the right and saw a guy walks to the playground.

 

 

   “Hey, Kris!” Yuri waved to the guy when she realize he is Kris. Kris waved back as he goes to her and took a seat on the bench.

 

 

   “What are doing here? Where is your husband, Suho?” Kris asked her. Yuri frowns and looks at him.

 

 

   “He is not my husband. He is my best friend, okay… I want to relax my mind. Yeah, you know I have done a lot of practice at school.” Yuri ogles at him and keep her earphone in the pocket. She smiles when she saw Kris just laughed. Before this, she thought that Kris is an arrogant person but when she knows him, it is completely different from what she thought.

 

 

   “Err, why are you not joining the audition?” Yuri asked when both of them were silent.

 

 

   “I don’t want to be known by all people. I want to be a new person.” Kris exclaimed as he looks at the ground. Yuri frowns because she does not get what Kris wants to say. “I’m a top student in my old school and all people know me as cold city guy. One day, I went to a date with a girl and we became a great couple but she left me forever. She left me alone. Since that, I don’t want to be known by all because it can remind me of the girl…” Kris explained as his tears falling down on his cheek.

 

 

Yuri anxious when she saw Kris was crying. What should she have to do? Although she cannot process what did Kris just say, but she still can understands what Kris want to explain to her. It means that his girlfriend broke up with him. Yuri did not bring any tissue or towel to give it to Kris for wipe his tears. Therefore, she just pats his shoulder to comfort him.

 

 

   “So, where is she and what is her name?” Yuri asked Kris again when he calms.

 

 

   “Jessica and she were dead.” That word made Yuri shocked. Yuri was sorry to him. Wait, is he just say a name of her friend, Jessica? Is she is the same person that ever be a close friend with her before?

 

 

  “Is her family name is… Jung?”

 

                 

 

                ________________________________________

 

                 

 

                                - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 

                                 author's note 

      

                                - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 

 

                » I'm sorry becuase in this chapter didn't have any interaction of KaiYul or YulHo. I'll make a lot of their interactions soon... ^^

 

                 

 

                 by e.g.