What?!

When they've fallen in love

 

                - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 

                 chapter five

                What?!

 

                - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 

                 

 

                ________________________________________

 

                 

            

“Yuri…” Yuri turns her head when she heard her name called. She stops playing her phone and put it on the table. She goes to the garden at the backyard of her house and looks for her mother. Mrs. Kwon was feeding the fish in the pond. Yuri sat on the bench behind her mother.

 

 

   “Yes mom?” Yuri asked her mother. She picked her cat, Hani and put on her laps. She rubs Hani smoothly.

 

 

   “I had discussed with your dad…” Mrs. Kwon sat beside her after she put the fish food beside the pond. Yuri looks at her mother with frowns.

 

 

   “What is it? It looks like a serious thing…” Yuri let Hani down and looks at her mother. Mrs. Kwon’s face made Yuri curious. What the things that her mother had discuss with her father? Are they want to move from Korea? Or they want Yuri to get married? Haha, this is will be the best joke ever for Yuri.

 

 

   “We want you to get married…” Mrs. Kwon’s statement made Yuri chocked. What? Her mother has made the joke for Yuri. Yuri laughed while hit the bench repeatly. Mrs. Kwon just looks at her daughter with the weird expression.

 

 

   “I’m serious.” Mrs. Kwon exclaimed at once stop Yuri from laughing. Yuri wiped her tears at her eyes because of the laugh and fixed her position.

 

 

   “Mom, I’m still a high school student. How can I get married now?” Yuri asked her mother. She takes her hair that covers her face to the back.

 

 

   “Honey, we want a grandchild now. I mean, until when that we must wait to have a grandchild? I don’t want to have a grandchild when I was too old. If you get marry now, you can have a child and they can look for you when you old.” Mrs. Kwon spoke with the soft tone while holding Yuri’s hand. Yuri cannot believe that ‘the joke’ was the request of her parent. Yuri sighs.

 

 

   “Mom… Are you serious? You know, your request is a joke for me. Mom, I want to enjoy while I’m still young…” Yuri spoke.

 

 

   “Please…” Mrs. Kwon made her puppy eyes that looked cute in Yuri’s eyes. Yuri cannot disappoint her parent but at the same time, she does not ready to be call as a wife. Urgh! What she have to do now?

 

 

   “I will think later. I want go inside first…” Yuri move from the bench to her room. She lay down on a soft mattress. Her mother’s requested was playing in her mind. She closed her eyes and tried to forget the things for a while.

 

 

 

________________________________________

 

Sooyoung pats Yuri’s shoulder and made her awakes from her daydream. Sooyoung asked her what are the matters that made her was dreamy in the studio. Yuri just shook her head and continued practising. Sooyoung raises her shoulders when Hyoyeon asked what’s going on to Yuri. Well, like always, Yuri will not stop talking when they practise, but today she seems have a problem.

 

 

After thirty minutes they practise dance, they take a break. Yuri goes t find Suho at the other studio while Hyoyeon and Sooyoung have chitchat.

 

 

   “Are there anything wrong with you today?” Suho asked Yuri when he saw Yuri’s face. She just shook her head and smile but he knows that Yuri had a problem. He does not want to force her to share the problem with him. If Yuri wants to, it’s up to her.

 

 

   “How’s your practice? Tomorrow is your turn, right?” Suho looked at her while grab a mineral beside him.

 

 

   “Like always. How about you?” Yuri sat beside him and closed her eyes. She was too tired because of the dance practice.

 

 

   “You know, my voice is getting more melodious…” Suho exclaimed while touched his throats.  Yuri laughs when she heard Suho praises himself. Suho smile when he saw Yuri like that.

 

 

   “Yuri, I want to go to the café… Do you want to follow or should I buy you anything?” Suho stands up from the bench and looks at Yuri. Yuri shook her head and asked Suho to go by himself. She wants to take a rest first. She must continue the practice later on.

 

 

When Suho went to the café, Yuri stretches her body and yawn. She then lengthen her legs and leaning against the wall. She abruptly felt that someone tripped on her feet. She opens her eyes and wants to apologize to the person but she laughs. Well, the person is someone that called her ‘flirty girl’.

 

 

   “I’m sorry. I did mean to trip you…” Yuri helps the person by take his books that scattered on the floor. She looked the guy’s name on the book. Kris Wu. Sound good… Like the person. Yuri passed the books to him and smiled while the guy, Kris, just take the book with an ogle. Although he seems arrogant, but he still thanked her for the help.

 

 

When Kris was gone from her sights, Yuri decides wants to go to the café to look for Suho. She felt thirsty and hungry. On the way to the café, she meets her someone that she does not wants to see her face. Her enemy since she was on first grade of this school, Son Naeun.

 

 

   “Hey Kwon Yuwree… Long time no see, huh?” Naeun looked at Yuri with a cynical view. Yuri just rolled her eyes. Yuri wants to ignore and left her, but Naeun blocks her way.

 

 

   “I heard that you join the audition. I’m sure that you will not be chosen, hahaha!” Naeun laughed made Yuri annoyed. She feels like want to slap her face right now but she still can control her anger toward her.

 

 

   “Do I care?” Yuri flipped her hair and push Naeun to the side. She goes straight to the café and ignores Naeun who shriek her name.

 

 

   “Just wait. I will make sure that you cannot join the audition…” Naeun smiled sardonically and walked away.

 

 

 

________________________________________

 

Yuri waits for her drinks at the counter’s café after she told Suho to go practice first since this afternoon is his turn. She hopes that Suho will be chosen and get into a group to perform at the competition. Oh yeah, she almost forget to his partner, Kai. Huh, it will be good if Kai not chosen but he is her best friend’s partner. So, she must support two of them.

 

 

   “Here your mocha.” The worker gave the drink to Yuri when Yuri had paid it. Yuri took the drink with a smile. When she wants to turn around, she was been violated with someone.

 

 

   “Gosh! My shirt!” The guy looked at his shirt that wet because of his drink. At first, Yuri wants to apologize but when she knows that the guy is Kai, she cancels her intention.

 

 

   “Hey yo-“

 

 

   “You hit me. Not I hit you. So, please move. I want use this way…” Yuri gave a sidelong glance to him and left him just like that. Kai waggles his shirt as he almost scalded because of the hot coffee. Luckily, Yuri had gone from his sight, if not; he will pull her hair and ask her to replace the coffee that spilled on his shirt. Huh!

 

 

 

________________________________________

 

Yuri took her phone when she saw a message that she received. She opens the phone while sipped her mocha. Mrs. Kwon sent to her an image with a description, ‘Yuri~ this is your husband-to-be~’. What? Did her mother already have her husband candidate? This is so fast for her! Yuri opens the image. She almost sprayed her drink in when she saw Kai’s picture in that message. What the… is him is her husband-to-be? Oh. My. God.

 

 

                 

 

                ________________________________________

 

                 

 

               

                                - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

               

                                 author's note 

               

                                - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 

 

                » missLovelypink here~ long time not update, right? well, the author is on her holiday... so, I'll took her place for this time

Don't forget to drop your comments down there. ^^

 

                 

 

                 by e.g.