On the way to home

When they've fallen in love

 

                - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

                 chapter three

                On The Way To Home

                - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

                

 

                ________________________________________

                

              

Yuri and Suho went to home after the school ended. Today, they were preferred to go back by walking rather than take a cab or a bus. Yuri said that they can save their money and Suho just agreed without an open heart. On the way to their home, Suho was being a slave for Yuri to carrying her bag because he loses at the game that they played just now.

 

 

   “What did you bring inside your bag? It’s… heavy!” Suho frowned as he struggles to carry her bag. He looked at Yuri who did not answer his question. Yuri was busy with her telephone until cannot hear what Suho just said.

 

 

   “Did you speak to me?” Yuri looked at Suho when she felt like somebody was watching her. Suho face palm.

 

 

   “Of course. Who else could be in here except you and me?” Suho stop from walking and put Yuri’s bag on the ground. He stretch his body because he could feels that his waist will be broken if he continue it. He then looks out what were inside in Yuri’s bag.

 

 

   “Yah! Why did you put a rock inside your bag?” Suho raises her head to Yuri with his big eyes. He was completely shock what he saw in her bag. Yuri burst into a laugh when she saw Suho’s face. She holds her stomach when she cannot stop from laughing. Her prank for Suho seems work.

 

 

   “Hahaha. Mianhae, I put the rock inside my bag when I know you will carry my bag if you lose. I thought that you would know my prank, but you just realize it just now…” Yuri laughs until her tears came out. A big sigh escape from Suho’s mouth. He crosses his arm to his chest.

 

 

  “Palli or we will be late to home and my ears will numb because hearing my mom’s speech.” Yuri pulled Suho’s hand and put out the rock inside her bag before she grabs it. Suho fix his own bag while Yuri was dragging him. After fifteen minutes walked, they arrive at the bus stop.

 

 

   “Look, the bus just arrives as we arrived. So, if we took the bus, we just waste our money, right?” Yuri pointed at their school bus and looked at Suho who just sat on the bench. He looked tired walking along the way to here. Suho nodded and took out his drink from his bag.

 

 

   “Are you wanted to stay here? Come on, let’s go home…” Yuri sat beside him while looking at their schoolmates step off from the bus and her eyes stopped at a familiar student who just steps off from the bus while wearing an earphone. Yuri pats Suho’s shoulder then pointed at the boy.

 

 

   “That is the cocky guy, right? We met him at the school when we’re asked to stand at the outside our class, remember?” Yuri glance at Suho before looked at the boy. Suho trying to remember him about three minutes and he nodded.

 

 

      “Let’s follow him. I want to play a prank at him because he left me when I want be friend with him. You know, he said that I am trying to flirt with him. Euw, he thinks that he is my ideal type. Puhlissss…” Yuri rolled her eyes when she remembered when the guy said, “If you want to flirt with me, I’m sorry because you are not my style...”

 

 

Suho followed Yuri who walked behind the guy. He just keeps quiet when Yuri asked him to. After five minutes, they followed the boy like a spy, Suho stops from walking. Yuri looked at him with a-why-are-you-stop-walking face. Suho said to Yuri that he was too tired to continue walking. His tiredness from school did not disappear yet.

 

 

When Yuri looked in front, the guy that she followed was looked at her. Yuri stops her steps and stands static while her lips create an awkward smile to him.

 

 

   “Why are you keep follow me from school? I have said that you are not my style, do not you understand? God, why did should I move to the school?” The guy looks at the sky and closes her eyes. He looked disappointed and depress. Yuri frowns while Suho asked her what is wrong with that guy.

 

 

   “Hello, I am he-“

 

 

   “Do not say anything. Just stay away from me…” The guy left them dumbfounded for the second time. Suho and Yuri looked at each other then raise their shoulder at the same time. Then, they wave to each other because their way to their home is not same. When Suho was disappears from Yuri’s eyes, she started to walk to her home.

 

 

   “Got rejected, huh?” Yuri turns her head when she heard someone’s voice at her back. Impossible if the person is Suho. Locker guy?

 

 

   “Rejected? Me? By who?” Yuri pointed at herself when she realize that no one in that area. The guy smirk while step towards Yuri. Yuri did not feels scared as she know that the boy also at the same school with her through his uniform.

 

 

   “Yeah, I saw that he rejected you from the first time you met him in the school,” the guy or Yuri called him as a locker guy said while a lollipop. Yuri rolled her eyes when he standing beside her.

 

 

   “For your information, I have never wanted to flirt with him. I just want to be friend with him. However, he got that wrong, like you. By the way, you are the person that hit me by your locker, right. And, if I am not wrong, this is my lollipop that you stole from me, right?” Yuri frowned while crossed her arm to her chest. The locker guy just laughs.

 

 

   “I am not hit you and I am not steel your lollipop.” He gives a sidelong glance to Yuri. Yuri just ignores him. She does not care anymore about the lollipop. She put her earphone into her head and walked pass him. When Yuri turns to her right, she saw that the locker guy still follow her.

 

 

   “What are you wanted from me? A lollipop again?” Yuri asked him with a sarcastic tone.

 

 

   “I did not follow you. This is my way to my home. It seems that we will meet always not just at school but also on the way to our home… By the way, here take my money. It is true what you had said, I had steel you lollipop, haha!” The locker guy gave Yuri his money and before Yuri turns it back, he was disappearing to his home. Well, without Yuri’s realize, the locker guy’s house is here.

 

 

   “Is he that rich until gave his money to me just like that? It is just a lollipop… What a waste.” Yuri spoke to her and put the money into her bag and straight to her house.

 

 

                 

 

                ________________________________________

 

                 

 

               

                                - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

               

                                 author's note 

               

                                - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 

 

                » Long time no see, right? well, I've some works to do, but don't worry, my co-author will help me for the next chapter

Don't forget to drop your comments, okay...

to YulAddicts, candacess, luckyfree and adele12, thanks for the up vote! ^^

 

                 

 

                 by e.g.