We meet again

When they've fallen in love

 

                - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

                 chapter four

                We Meet Again

                - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 

                 

                ________________________________________

                 

 

             

The audition day is coming. Today, all the class busy with their practice to join in the competition that Miss BoA had tell them a week ago. Some of them just join the audition without practice because they did not want to study. Suho was practicing with all his energy while Yuri just plays around him. Suho ignore her who just disturbs him to practice. He wants to chosen by Miss BoA to get him a place of the group that will go to the competition.

 

 

   “Why are you did not practice?” Suho asked Yuri while grab the bottle beside him. He feels that his throats was sick because he was practice singing whole the time. Yuri sat beside him.

 

 

   “I do not know what that I have to practice and I do not want to be a solo. I need a group. We can be duet, do you want?” Yuri looked at Suho while raises her eyebrow. She hopes that Suho will agree to her idea.

 

 

   “We will not practice if I’m your partner because you always play around and do some jokes. How we will get chosen then?” Suho made her arm across. He does not want to be Yuri’s partner not because of that reason. The true reason is will he focus to their practice if his mind is always Yuri when he saw her. Oh no, that will ruined his dream to be a singer. Yuri pouted and it made Suho’s heart beat fast. He rapidly changes his glance to other place.

 

 

   “Err; are you two a partner for this audition?” Suddenly, two girls approached them. Yuri shook her head with a sad face. Then, the girls looked at each other with a smile.  “Then, can you get into our team? We want another member to complete this team.” The tall girl continued.

 

 

Suho looks at them and then he looks at Yuri. Yuri looks at him to ask his opinions. He just agrees and allows her to get into the team. Well, the girls are also the same age with them just not in the same class and he knows them very well. It is Hyoyeon and Sooyoung.

 

 

   “Okay then. See you later, bye!” Yuri waved at Suho as she was drag by Hyoyeon. They look close. Yeah, except Suho, Yuri also closes with some of her friend from the next class like them and others. She is not so close with her girl classmates because of their treatments. They like to seduce the all boy students of the school, like is they that desperate to get a boy for love? Geez… It is not even Yuri’s style.

 

 

________________________________________

 

   “What will we do now? The audition today and I cannot practice just about half an hour…” Yuri looks at Sooyoung who just turn on the radio. Now, they were at one of the school’s studio. Hyoyeon hit Yuri’s hand and Yuri groaned. She looks at Hyoyeon with a frowns.

 

 

   “The audition will be held until the next week. I am sure that you will get our dance quickly because we just dance not sing a song…” Hyoyeon explained it to Yuri who looked anxious. The audition will continue until next week because the students of the school were so multitude to handle in one day. Yuri nodded and she starts to do the stretching. 

 

 

After fifteen minutes, Hyoyeon and Sooyoung teach her how to dance. Yuri is the type of the person who very slow to catch the dance that she learnt. However, the two girls did not give up and teach her until she gets it. Hyoyeon and Sooyoung just close their ear when Yuri whined about the dance. They did not want treat Yuri’s behavior.

 

 

   “Can we take a break? I am so tired, you know. Where are the drinks? I am thirsty…” Yuri search for the bottle of a drink in the studio but she does not find any. Sooyoung told her to buy a drink at the outside of the studio because they forgot to bring their drink when they practice. Yuri steps off from the studio and goes to the drinks machine.

 

 

   “Hey, Suho!” Yuri pats Suho’s shoulder when she saw him at the drinks machine. Suho smile and passed her an orange drink. Yuri thanked him for the drinks. Then, they took a sit beside the machine.

 

 

   “How’s your practice with them?” Suho looked at Yuri beside him. Yuri just closed her eyes and a sigh escape from .

 

 

   “It is tiring… I feel like I want to die already,” Yuri sipped her drinks. Suho chuckles when he saw her like want to die.

 

 

   “Come on, practice is not that tired. You will get use of it later. What kind did you will perform at the audition?” Suho asked her and put his drink on the side.

 

 

   “Just dance…” Yuri replied with her eyes closed. She lean her back on the wall. She looked very tired after the practice. She then opened her eyes when someone call Suho name.

 

 

   “Yuri, this is Kai or his real name Kim Jongin. He will be my partner for this audition.” Suho introduced the person who sat beside him.

 

 

   “You? Suho, why did you choose this person as your partner? You know, he is the person who hit me with his locker.” Yuri stands and spoke to Suho with unsatisfied tone. She frowns while looking at Kai.

 

 

   “Hello. I said that you hit my locker not my locker hit you!” Kai stands in front of Yuri. Suho tried to calm down both of them but failed. Everyone looked at them.

 

 

   “Just stop it guys! Everyone looked at us now.” Suho exclaimed and both of them stop from yelling to each other. Yuri crossed her arm to her chest while Kai looks at other place with a frowned. Then, Yuri breathes out then looked at Suho.

 

 

   “I want to continue my practice. See you at the end of the school…” Yuri creates a smile on her lips and waves at Suho but give a sidelong glance at Kai who let out his tongue towards her.

 

 

________________________________________

 

KRING!!!

 

 

   “Thanks for made my dying. Haha, kidding. See you tomorrow!” Yuri hugs Hyoyeon and Sooyoung when the bell rang. It is time to go back home. They did not go back together because they had an extra class later.

 

 

Yuri waits Suho at the school gates. After a minute, Suho and Kai arrived. Yuri rolled her eyes when she saw the locker guy also known as Kai was beside her. Why Suho did bring him too?

 

 

   “Sorry for late!” Suho exclaimed with a gasped. He just ran towards Yuri because he knows that he was late. Yuri gave him her mineral. When Suho wants to pass it to Kai, the drink was confiscate by Yuri rapidly. She does not want to share her drinks with Kai.

 

 

   “Can I go back with you guys?” Kai asked them when Yuri and Suho were about to walk.

 

 

   “Just take the bus.” Yuri spoke before Suho.

 

 

   “But, I don’t have money…” Kai exclaimed while his hand pulled out his pocket. Then, Yuri come towards him and takes his hand.

 

 

   “This is your money that you gave me yesterday. Now, you can go take the bus.” Yuri put the money that Kai gave her when she on the way to her home yesterday on his hand. Before Kai could speak anything, Yuri and Suho were gone from his sights.

 

 

   “What her name was? She looks something in my eyes… Wait! Why I must think about her?” Kai rub his hair and put the money into her pocket. Without he realize, a smile appeared on his lips when he wants to step in the bus.

 

 

                 

 

                ________________________________________

 

                 

 

               

                                - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

               

                                 author's note 

               

                                - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 

 

                » Hey, hey, hey~ I know this chapter seems boring... I'm sorry, I'll work hard next time!

to bungaa and GurgleBoy thanks for up vote...

Don't forget to drop your comments later.^^

 

                 

 

                 by e.g.