Party

When they've fallen in love

 

           

 

                - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

                 chapter eleven

                party

                - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 

                 

                ________________________________________

 

               

   “Wow, you look so pretty tonight, my dear…” Mrs. Kwon looked fascinating at her own daughter who in dress in white colour and the dress just inches above from her knee.

 

   “Thanks mom. You bought me this…” Yuri looked at her dress on her body. Mrs. Kwon create a smiles o her.

 

   “Where are you going, sweetheart?” Then, Mr. Kwon asked his daughter as soon as he goes to the living rom.

 

   “She was invited by Mr. Park’s son to the party. They will celebrate their successful for being chosen for the competition…” Mrs. Kwon told her husband.

 

   “You mean, Chanyeol?” Mr. Kwon asked her back. Yuri and her mother nodded. “So, who will send you? You want me to call our driver?”

 

   “No, it’s okay. I will go there with my friends, Sooyoung and Hyoyeon. Okay, I got to go now, bye mom, bye dad!” Yuri kisses her parent’s cheek before she goes out from the house.

 

                ________________________________________

   “Hey you guys! Welcome… please come inside.” Chanyeol asked Yuri and her friends to come inside his house as he saw them step off from the car. Yuri bowed at him and thanked him for the invitation. Hyoyeon and Sooyoung just followed Yuri from the back. Both of them never go to the hottest student’s mansion. It’s the first time for them. They are grateful to have a friend like Yuri.

 

As the three of them step in the massion, all of the members who come early greet them with a open-heart. This is the best night for Hyoyeon and Sooyoung while Yuri seems fascinating when she looked the mansion.

 

   “Hey Yul!” Yuri turns her head when she heard that someone just called her name.

 

   “Hey Kris!” Yuri gave him a high-five. “Where is Suho?” She looked for Suho around.

 

   “At the backyard with Kai…” Kris answered the question. Yuri nodded and smile to him. “Well, have you eaten?” Yuri shakes her head when Kris asked.

 

   “I just arrived a minute ago with—“ Yuri stop from talking when she realizes that Sooyoung and Hyoyeon were not there. “Never mind, by the way you said that Suho at the backyard?”

 

   “Yes, you want to see him or should I call him?” Kris asked.

 

   “No, thank you. I will go by myself.” Yuri smiled before she excuses herself to the backyard while Kris went to somewhere.

 

Yuri takes her hair that covered her face to the back while step to the backyard. She admit that Chanyeol’s mansion in really big more than her mansion and it’s so beautiful with the lights on the wall with a balloon and other things that made that mansion have a big party.

 

   “Hey Yul, you looked pretty tonight!” Baekhyun exclaimed when Yuri walked passes by him. Yuri just chuckles.

 

   “You looked handsome too…” Yuri pointed at Baekhyun with a smile.

 

   “Thanks. By the way, you want some?” Baekhyun gave her cupcakes on the tray. Yuri takes one and thanked him then she goes the backyard.

 

Yuri just want to call Suho but was shutter when she saw the persons who with him. It’s Kai and Naeun. Yuri rolled her eyes and let out a big sigh. Yuri wants to turn back but when Suho called her, she must go to him.

 

   “Yul, you looked goddess with that dress!” Suho looked at her from her toe to her face. Yuri blushes when Suho said like that. Yuri hit his arm before she praises him back.

 

   “By the way Suho, as I know Chanyeol just invited us who being chosen only, right? So, what this bit- I mean this girl doing here?” Yuri looked at Naeun with a jerk face. Naeun flipped her hair and rolled her eyes when Yuri said like that.

 

   “She is my girlfriend, so what your problem if she join us?” Abruptly, Kai answered her question without him being asked.

 

   “I asked him, not you…” Yuri let her tongue out with rolled eyes to Kai.

 

   “Baby, I’m thirsty. Let’s have a drink? I don’t want to stay here longer with that human,” Naeun looked at Yuri before she looked at Kai and asked him with an annoying tone while clingy her arm to him. Yuri who heard it showed her face like she wants to vomit.

 

   “Okay babe. Let’s go.” Kai smiles at her before they go inside.

 

   “It’s so annoying!” Yuri frowns while ogles at Naeun and Kai. Suho laughed when he saw Yuri like that.

 

   “Are you jealous?” Suho . Yuri pushes him to the side while denied it. “Okay, okay. I’m just kidding…” Suho blocked Yuri from pushes him again. ‘Glad you are not jealous with him,’ He said in his mind.

 

   “Let’s eat. I’m starving…” Yuri holds her tummy and looked at Suho. Suho just nodded before they walk in to the mansion.

 

                ________________________________________

Yuri sat between Kris and Suho while Kai and Naeun sat in front of them. Chanyeol and Baekhyun were standing in the middle.

 

   “Annyeonghaseyo to all of you. I want to say thank you because you can attend this party even it’s not a big one. I’m also wanted to say congrats because we are being chosen to the competition at Jeju Island. As you know, this party tonight was handling by two of us and some workers from my dad’s café.” Chanyeol exclaimed while pointing at the DJ and other workers.

 

   “Mr. and Mrs. Park gave this mansion to us to handle it just tonight so, Chanyeol and I was glad that you coming this night thank you once again.” Baekhyun end his speech with a bowed and a song that he requested from the DJ just now.

 

   “Let’s dance together!” Chanyeol shouted with a bright face. When the song started to play, all of them started moving their body with that melody.

 

   ‘It’s a perfect timing.’ Yuri looked at her watched and all the members. “Sooyoung, can you make Naeun and Kai separate minute? I have something to talk with Kai.” Yuri told Sooyoung slowly. She doesn’t want others heard that. Sooyoung nodded while dancing.

 

Then, Yuri goes to Hyoyeon slowly and tells her, “I want to talk something with Kai, can you make sure that nobody sees us?” Hyoyeon looked at Yuri and nodded before Yuri goes to the backyard secretly.

 

Sooyoung dances happily and at the same time, she trying to separate Naeun from Kai who was dancing crazily. Then, an idea came to her mind.

 

   “Naeun, can you teach me that dance?” Sooyoung pulled Naeun to face her. Kai who was also dance happily slow his moves when he saw Yuri called him to the backyard secretly.

 

   “What do you want?” Kai asked Yuri when he stands in front of her.

 

    “Slow your voice!” Yuri covered his mouth while looking inside. She’s afraid if someone sees them together at the outside. “Who’s Naeun to you?”

 

   “My girlfriend.” Kai answered. “Why are you asking? Did you feel jealous?” Kai asked her again with a smirk.

 

   “Jealous? A big no! I want to tell you that our parents were deal to marry us next week so I hope you can tell your parent that you already have a girlfriend besides me before we get married.” Yuri crossed her arm.

 

   “Why should I tell them my relationship with Naeun? What’s the matter if we get married and I’m dating with her?” Kai looked at her. Yuri seems shocked to what Kai just told her. “Oh, okay. Now I got it! You mean that you don’t want to share your love with other girl? You want me only for you, right?”

 

Yuri frowns. “What? Hello Mr. Kai, I’m not that desperate, okay!”

 

   “Are you sure?” Kai smirks. Yuri looked at other place when Kai looked at her like that. She can feels her heart beating so fast when she saw his smirk but she doesn’t want that feel. Because of that she never looked at Kai when he was doing his killer smirk.

 

Kai walks toward her slowly that made Yuri step to the back. Yuri stops when her leg was hitting something at the back and that time Kai made their space only in inches.

 

   “What are you guys doing there?” Kai turns his head when he heard someone interrupted.

 

   “K-Kris, we do nothing.” Yuri smile at Kris. “Move away!” She pushed Kai to the back and go to Kris. Kris didn’t say anything else as Yuri took his arm around her shoulder before they go back inside.

 

   “Are they in a relationship?” Kai was suspicious. He feels strange when he saw Yuri and Kris seem interested with each other through their action. ‘Come on, Kai! Did you felt jealous with them? If yes, it’s mean...’ Kai rapidly shook his head and mess up his hair.

 

   “Hey, where are you’ve been just now?” Naeun asked Kai as he stepped inside. Kai shook his head and shut his mouth from answer his girlfriend’s question. ‘How dare he just walk away without looked at me a little bit? If he remaindered or not that he is my boyfriend?’ Naeun spoke in her mind while looked at Kai who takes a drink. ‘I know its fake relay, but... can he please treat me well?’ She let out a big sigh from her lips before she goes to her boyfriend.

 

 

                 

 

                ________________________________________

 

                 

 

               

                                - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

               

                                 author's note 

               

                                - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 

 

                » hey guysssssss

finally it's a school holiday and I will try to update as soon as possible. Yahoo! and Happy Chinese New Year for all of you who celebrate it

don't forget to drop your comment later ^^

 

                 

 

                 by e.g.