Locker guy

When they've fallen in love

 

                - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

                 chapter one 

                Locker Guy

                - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

                

 

                ________________________________________

                

 

           

Everyone who walk at the school seem want to go to the café in the afternoon since now is a lunchtime and there’s a girl named Kwon Yuri who still standing at her locker while wrote something on her notebook. Her face did not look happy or sad. She closed her eyes when she done writing. Her tears fell down slowly on her cheeks. Suddenly, she feels that someone wipes her tears with a tissue. She opens her eyes to look who is the person, her best friend, Kim Joonmyeon also known as Suho.

 

   “Thanks,” she thanked him and took the tissue from Suho’s hand. Suho pats her shoulder.

 

   “Did you remember her again?” He asked when Yuri looked direct at him. She nodded while wipes her tears.

 

   “Uljima, I’ll cry too if you cry and I don’t want to ruin my flawless face with my ugly sobs.” Suho touched his face and closed his eyes.

 

Yuri smile when she saw Suho made that face. She thinks that he tried to make an aegyo for her, but failed.

 

   “I think your face like that is uglier than your sob… hahaha!” Yuri laughed and it makes Suho feels happy. In facts, his heart was hurt when he saw her tears or her sad face. He will try his best to cheers her no matter what.

 

   “Yah, how dare you say like that? Hmph!” Suho crossed his arm on his chest then turn his back to her as a child sulked.

 

Yuri chuckles then asked Suho to turn back. She looks at his face in a minute. That made Suho’s heart race faster. He tried to look in her eyes too but he cannot do that and abruptly avoid from the starred.

 

   “You think who her guy is? Where should I find him to know the answer? Why did she left me alone and asked me to find her message that she wants to tell me?” Yuri’s eyes turn to red and began watered again. Suho who noticed it feels worried. He does not want to see her tears anymore.

 

   “Yul, we will find the answer soon. I think the guy is around us just we do not know that. I will help you to find him. So, stop crying… You make me sadder. Forget about this first and full our tummy with the dishes. I will treat you.” Suho pulled her into his arms and calmed her. He knows that Yuri cannot hold her tears when she remembered about her friend who had died two years ago.

 

He felt what she felt. He also feels sad when he remember her. She was the only girl that can cheers for Yuri when Yuri was down. She also was the girl that makes Yuri merrily. Suho feels happy when he knows that someone can take care of Yuri besides him. Jessica Jung was the girl who done a lot for Yuri in the past.

 

Now, she had died because of her brain cancer in stage four. Before she died, she told Yuri to find her boyfriend to get her message. Yuri asked her, “Why do I have to find your boyfriend? What message that you want to give me?”

 

Jessica just shut , did not give an answer. Yuri agreed when Jessica’s life did not long anymore. Yuri must find Jessica’s message from her boyfriend, but she does not know who is her boyfriend.

 

   “I’m hungry, let’s eat…” Suho cut off her speculation. Yuri nodded as she let the hug and took out her compact powder. She began to put it on her face for cover he swollen eyes. She smiles when she done make up her face and look at Suho. When she turn her head to the back, she was hit the locker behind her.

 

   “Ouch! Yah! Can’t you open your locker slowly?” Yuri exclaimed while rub her face. Suho who saw her being hit calm her from her anger.

 

   “This is not my fault. You hit my locker not my locker hit you…” The locker’s guy spoke as he walked away from there. Yuri frowns while clutching her anger. Actually, that is the guy’s fault. He opened his locker widely and strong.

 

   “Calm down, Yul.” Suho pats her shoulder as he also looks at the guy. He feels that he wants to punch him when the guy hit Yuri. Yuri inhales, exhales, and tried to be calm. Then both of them go to the café.

 

 

                ________________________________________

 

   “I will eat what you eat,” Yuri said when Suho asked her what she wants to eat. Then she took a tip in the café while Suho went to the counter to order for the lunch.

 

Yuri looked around the café and her eyes stopped when she saw a guy walked in the café with the cold expression. She can feel the aura that the guy must be one of the hottest students in that campus. The guy took a seat in front of her and takes away his glasses.

 

   “He has a good looking…” Yuri muttered.

 

   “Who has a good looking? Me?” Without Yuri realized, Suho had sit on the chair in front of her. Yuri takes her meal when Suho gave to her. She shook her head and pointed to the guy behind Suho with her lips.

 

Suho turn his head and nods. He admits that the guy has a good looking like him. He praises himself in his mind.

 

Then, they started to eat their meals quietly. The sound of the music that played in the café is enough to make the situation become noisy plus with the voice of the other students.

 

   “Suho, I want to buy some sweets… You wait here, okay?” Yuri gets up from her seat and go to buy some sweets. She wants to eat it in her class if she feels sleepy or bored.

 

Yuri took all the lollipops that left less than three. When she wants to pay it, a guy took one of the lollipops that she holds without saying any words. Yuri turns her head to looks the guy.

 

   “Yah! Why di— Locker guy?!“

 

 

                 

                                                                            ________________________________________

 

                 

 

               

                                - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

               

                                 author's note 

               

                                - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 

 

                » thanks for subscribe and up vote ^^

 

                 

 

                 by e.g.