Two

Moonlight Love

 The next day....

I was sleeping so peacefully dreaming about unicorns,gold money,and being kiss from my prince.Then, I remember about last night that I just fainted on the grass.

-But,how can I sleep so peacefully?I wondered in my mind.Then,I wake up.I found out myself that I was actually sleeping on someone's bed.I rubbed my eyes and stretch my whole body.I look around the room.It was all made out of wood.Means is a wooden house.Its kinda look old but it is very clean,neat and tidy.The house is not full with spider webs or dust or anything creepy.

I stand up from the bed with a little of because I can't do normal routine and without cleaning my face,I will go CRAZY.

-Girl, you got to calm yourself just be patience.It just today only.I said to myself to calm myself.I stop think about the routine and travel around the wooden house.After traveling the house,I feel hungry.I walk to the kitchen.I saw the fridge and open it.There got a bottle of milk,vegetables,fruits and other food that you think it is put in the fridge.I took the bottle of milk and drank it all.After drinking,I heard some sound which I think is a human walking to this wooden house.I look around the kitchen to find something that can protect myself from strangers.Then,I see a small frying pan.I took it, run to the living room,hide behind the door and get ready to hit him/her.

Then,he/she opens the door.I went in front of him with my eyes close and hit him/her with the small frying pan on his/her head.Then,I slowly open one eye and then both eyes.I look at the person that just hitted by me.It is a 'him'.I quickly pull him up and put one of his arms around my neck and carry him to the room where I slept.Before that,I saw a plastic bag fulled with foods.I check inside the plastic bag.There was a bottle of milk,bread and blueberry jam which is my favourite.(How the heck he even know my favorites?)

Back to the story...

After I put him on the bed,I put the ice pack on his head where I found in the fridge.I waited him to wake up until I fell a sleep because it is boring.My phone was out of battery.

After 20 minutes...

-Urghh...Said Luhan while touching his head and push himself to sit on the bed.He touches the ice pack.He took it down from his head and massage his head gently.He was about to get down from his bed when he saw a girl sleeping .

-Miss?Miss?Wake up.Said Luhan with his soft voice.

I slowly wake up and look at him.(He is beautiful.His face is shining.)*Ehem*I cleared my throat.

-Are you okay?Is your head fine?I asked.

-I'm fine.But it is still hurts a little.Said Luhan.

-I'm sorry that I hit you using the small frying pan.I said looking down at my fingers.

-You what?!?Frying pan?!?WTF?!?Asked Luhan.

-I 'm really sorry.Said Naeun.

-Um...it is...um...nevermind.Said Luhan while rubbing his neck.

-Why those boys chasing you yesterday?Asked Luhan curiously.

-Actually is....

FLASHBACK

6.00p.m

My phone rang and then I picked up.

-Hi,Girl.Want to hangout with us?Asked RapMon.

-No.What do you want?I asked.

-Then,we will come to your house and play with you.Said Jimin.

-No!You can't!Why is it always me?Why not others?Asked Naeun angrily.

-Well..no reason.No questions.Just come before 6:30p.m at Avenue Café or we will come to your house.Said Taehyung.

-Okay!shouted Naeun.She closed her phone and change her clothes.A white shirt with a denim jacket,long pants and red converse shoe.Then,she went out.10 minutes later,Naeun arrived at the Avenue Café.She opens the door and went inside.She saw six guys are waiting her at the table.She goes towards them and sit down with them.

-Look who we've got here.Isn't she is pretty?Said Rap Mon while touching Naeun's face.Then,Naeun slap RapMon's hand.

-If you have no business with me,then I'll leave.Said Naeun who going to burst out anger.They didn't answer her.So,Naeun stands up getting ready to go.Then,Taehyung stands up and pulled Naeun's jacket which makes him looks like he's a ert.Naeun turn back and face Taehyung.Then,she take a cup which us filled with water and splash to Taehyung's face.Taehyung got angry and say "We will bully you to death!"The whole group chase Naeun.Thankfully,he can run fast until the top of the hill.

END OF FLASHBACK

-This how its happen.Said Naeun.

-You are a girl.You should be take caring of yourself.Said Luhan worriedly.

-Oh,by the way why did you buy another bottle if milk when you have another one bottle of milk?Asked Naeun.

-That milk is has already expired just one day ago.Said Luhan cooly.I was shock that a big lump of saliva stuck in my middle throat and I choke.

-Are you okay?Don't tell me you drank the whole bottle?Asked Luhan.

-Nope,I didn't.My stomach start growling in pain.I feel one to puke.I put one hand on my mouth and started running to the toilet which is just in the room.I open the door and went towards the toilet bowl and puke all the milk out and other things which I don't even know what is that.Luhan come inside the bathroom and pat me on my back.

-Why didn't you tell me that you drank the whole bottle of milk?Asked Luhan.

-You're the one who ask me not to tell you.Said Naeun.

-Hehehe.I'm sorry.Are you okay?Asked Luhan.

-Does this  look okay to you?Asked Naeun sickly.

-Uh...No.Said Luhan while rubbing his neck.Then,Naeun walk to the sink and washes and take a piece of tissue and wipe .

-I better get going.I'm okay already.Bye!Thanks for saving me.Said Naeun happily.

-Bye!!!You're welcome!When will you come back?Asked Luhan.

-I don't know.Said Naeun.Then,Naeun just walk away from the house.The shadow of Naeun slowly faded.