Three

Moonlight Love

My alarm rings.I got annoyed and slammed the alarm to the floor.I wake up after thinking what will happen if my alarm clock is broken.I want to take it up but I keep forgeting because I am doing my normal routine.I keep telling my mind not to forget to take it up.But guess what,I completely forgot to take it up.After wearing my shoes,I just head out to school.That is when I suddenly remembered about the alarm clock.

I was too lazy to walk back.So,I just walk to school.It was windy.I regret for not taking sweaters to school.While walking,I saw something.It was a puddle full with vomits.I was about to puke but then I remember Luhan.My mind suddenly thinks if I can see him again.My heart is beating faster than usual.I touch my chest hoping it is not heart attack.Then,I put my hands down.I just continously walking to school.

After 30minutes,I arrived at school.I heard someone screaming my name.I look around and found out it is Eunji A.K.A happy virus.I walk towards her.

-Naeun!!!! Shouted Eunji.

-Ne,I'm coming. I said.

-We have good news for you.Said Namjoo excitely.

-What news? I asked curiously.

-We going to have a new student in our school. Said Chorong.

-It is  a boy.Added Eunji.

-What are you telling me this and so what? I asked.

-We want you to have relationship with him if he's in our class.Said Eunji smiling broadly at me. I knock Eunji's head.

-Yah, think straight.I don't want to involve in a first love relationship. I said.

-But,I want to see my chingu happily with her lover.Said Eunji while dreaming his looks.

-Just shut up and let's go to class.It is Miss Gong's class.You girls don't want getting punish by her? Asked Bomi.

-Okay,let's go. Said Eunji. Then,we all headed to class.

The bells rang. We sit at our own place until the teacher comes in.Then,Miss Gong A.K.A Maleficent comes in.We give her this nickname because of her wicked attitude.We greet her and sit down.I lay my head on my arms and look at the right side of the class.Luhan's face flashed in my mind.I think that I'm crazy because I never miss someone that much.Not even my family make me miss that much.My mind keep repeating his name until I blurred out.

-Today we have a new student in our class.Said Miss Gong.All the girls shout as they see his face except me who didn't pay full attention on what's going in the class.

-My name is Luhan.You can call me Lulu. Please help when I needed help and please make me feel comfortable at this school because I'm awkward at this new environment. He said smiling sweetly. I still thinking about his face and name.

-So you want me to bring pillows and blanket for you? Asked a boy.

- Oppa,you can come to me when you need help. Said a girl crazily.

-Oppa,you're soooo HANDSOME!! Said another girl crazily.

-Keep quiet!! Scolded Miss Gong.

-Stop shouting or on your 16th birthday,you will fall into a sleep like death. Said Miss Gong.

-But my 16th birthday has pass.Said a girl.

-Yes!!! I don't need to sit for examination. Said a boy.Miss Gong put her hands on her forhead and sigh.

- I'm sorry Luhan.Please forgive them.They are like that.Now,you can go sit beside Naeun. Said Miss Gong pointing at Naeun's table.Luhan bow at Miss Gong and went to sit beside Naeun.He walks towards Naeun,pull out the chair and sit beside Naeun.

He look at Naeun who was not looking at him and he poke her arms.Naeun sit up and turn to Luhan who was sitting beside her.

-L-L-Luhan?Asked Naeun.

-Yup. Answered Luhan happily.Naeun rub her eyes to make sure that she is not hallucinating.After rubbing her eyes,she look again.she was in her disbelieve mode.

-Its me,Luhan.He said.Then,Naeun touches his face.It is really him.Naeun blushed .

- Are you shock to see me here?Asked Luhan.

-Uh...y-yes.. Said Naeun blushing.Luhan puts his both palms on her cheeks to cool down her cheeks.

-You two!!!Stop flirting!!!! Shouted Miss Gong.All the girls turn around to see me.Their eyes was fulled with flames.Then,Luhan puts his palms down.

We continue our study until the bells ring. I keep my books right after the bells ring. Luhan was just beside and I was about to ask him to join us for recess  but I was called by Hayoung and Luhan's fangirl is waiting for him outside the class. So,I just went out.

-Someone is in love with Lulu~ Said Eunji teasing me.

-Ya,shut up.I'm not.If you say that loud those fangirls will kill me.I said.

- Naeun loves Lulu!!! Shouted them five.

-Ya!!Ya!!!Ya!!! Shut up!!!I shouted. I took a glance at the fangirls and wow,they are really going mad.Curse you guys for shouting my name and Luhan's.

-I run to catch up with them accidently I slipped.

Luhan's POV

After Naeun left,all the fangirls comes in and give me their gifts. I was confused about the flash on their small rectangular thing.Later,they left. I sense Naeun just slipped.I run fast as I could.

Someone caught me on my hips and pull me up. I look at the one that pull me up. It was Luhan.He pull close to his chest.I can hear his heart beating fast. Maybe it just because he was panting because he run fast.

-Uh...Luhan...let go of me? I asked.

-No,I want to hug you longer. He said.

-But..but your fans...Then,I push him away.

- I need to go recess. I my hair back and walk away.

Luhan's POV

After watching her go away,I try to find something to eat because I'm a wolf.My eyes turned dreamy blue.I started to search for food. I saw a cat which too attractive.It makes me refuse to eat it. I'll just let it go.Then,the bells ring.Time passes very fast. I just went in to the class.I open all the gift that those fangirls gave me.It was all useless.Nofood.*sigh

Then,Naeun look at me.

-Ya,you're okay??? You look pale like you did not eat. I said.

-I'm fine. Just get ready for next subject. Said Luhan.Then,my stomach growled.

- How can I get ready when someone is hungry? I asked and pass him the bread that I bought at the canteen just now to bring home and eat.

- Just take it home. I'm fine and you already plan to eat it at home. Said Luhan.

(Omo,did he just read my mind?)

-Yes,I just read your mind.Said Luhan.

(He is scary.) Just take this bread and eat it.I don't want my Lulu pass out in front if me because I will get panic and pass out too. I put it on his hand. The teacher of this subject didn't come today so just eat faster.(Aigoo.. I just said my Lulu...)

-Okay,thanks. Said Luhan. He take it and eat it.I look at him.He looks so sweet when he eats.(Aish...what happen to me ??!??) Luhan eats finish the bread and look at me. 

-Hmmm...not bad. Then,he my hair. I was shock by his sudden movement. I look at him at his dreamy blue eyes.I totally fall for him. What my friends said is true. He puts his palms on both side of my face and pull me closer to his face and our nose touch. My heart is beating fast.Then,I remember that his fangirls. I push him awy again.

After 1 hour 45 minutes...

The last bell rang.All the student pack their bags and went out. I slowly walk to the gate hoping didn't bump into BTS.Instead bumping into BTS,I saw Luhan waiting at the gate.

-Who are you waiting? I asked.

-A beautiful girl that I've ever met. He said.

- Who?  Can I know who it is? I asked.

-You. He said. The word ''you'' echo in my mind. I finally get it and I blushed.

-Want to walk home with me? He asked.

-Um...I look around and see that there are no Luhan's fangirls. Yes. I said.

-Let's go. He said.

I took out my phone and play with it.

-What is the thing you're holding? He asked.

- You don't know what it this??Stop joking with me. I said

-I'm not joking with you. Said Luhan. He really sound serious.

-This is called smartphone. I started become a teacher and teach how to use and all of the thing we do with phone.I was shock when I saw he has no phone.

- You really have no phone? I asked.

-Yup. He said.

-When is your birthday? I asked.

-I don't know. I don't even know who is my mother. Luhan said sadly.

- Y-ya. Don't cry. I'm sorry. I just want to buy you a phone when it is your birthday as a gift for you. I said.Then,he pass out in front of me.

I bent down shaking his arms

-Y-ya,wake up!! Don't play with me!! Luhan!!! I shouted with my teary eyes.I end up crying and panic. I have  a weak heart and I just pass out.

Luhan's POV

I heard no voice of hers. I open my eyes a little. She was gone. I wake up and realise she really pass out beside me. I felt so wrong for playing with her. I hurriedly carry her to a bench and lay her down on the bench and put her head on my lap.

-Mianhe,Naeun. Please wake up,Naeun.Don't scare me. A tear drop from my eyes.It was the first time I cried for girl. I have never cried for anyone.

Then,Naeun wakes up. She look at my eye. 

-L-luhan you're okay? She asked touching my face and she cried.All her tears fell down. I wipe off her tears.

-I'm sorry for playing with you.I thought you were lying. So,I test you. I'm really sorry. Said Luhan sadly.Then,Naeun hug me tightly and I hug her tightly too.

-I promise I won't do it again.Said Luhan. After that, we stand up and he walk me back home. I bath and keep thinking about while him lying on my bed.