Finale

Moonlight Love

Naeun's POV

I was enjoying my sleep so peacefully until Haneun wakes me up by my face and some of her saliva flow into my nose holes.I quickly wake up and take a piece of tissue paper and blow all out.It is so disgusting and smelly.But,I don't mind because normally people who have pets will experience something like this.After blowing out,I ruffled Haneun's fur and bring her to shower room.

-Let's get you clean up.I said.But,I have no dog's body shower.I had this stupid idea.I use my own body shower to bath him.I sit on a small chair and scrub her whole body until it has bubble.Suddenly,Luhan image stuck in my mind.I froze for awhile and think why he name the dog Haneun.Before I could think one more time,he dog shake his whole body making th bubbles splashing all over the place and me.Hahaha.I laughed.It was tiring but fun bathing Haneun.She's so different than other dog who would normally refuse to bath.

-Son Naeun!!! What taking you so long!!.Mrs Son shouted.

-Omg.I'm going to be A DEAD MEAT when she founds out I bring a dog back home and I 'm going to be punish  if I came late to school.I thought.I wrap the dog with my towel and put her outside the shower room and I bath myself.After bathing,I took the towel that I wrap Haneun and just wipe myself.Then,I took out my hairdryer to dry Haneun.

-I'm coming up right now,Son Naeun!!! Shouted Mrs Son.

-Oh .I thought in my mind.Um....okay! I thought an idea.I took off my towel and wrap Haneun completely like invisible.The door opens and I act like nothing happen.

-OMG!!! Darling,why you never wrap your body with the towel?Asked Mrs Son.

-Um...I was about to take but you open the door.I said.

-Okay.But why is there a hairdryer?You normally won't use a hairdryer unless there is a special event.Said Mrs Son.

-Oh...um..I use to dry..my hair.I said.

-But your hair is dry.Said Mrs Son.

-Because I already dry it before you came in.I said.

-Mom,there is nothing here.I just wake up late today and now I'm kinda rushing so please gete out of my room?I said while pushing my mom outside of my room.

-Okay..Said Mrs Son.Suddenly the dog bark.*woof*.

-What was that?Asked Mrs Son.

-Oh,nothing,That was just my ringtone.I said.After I push my mom out,I just close the door and went to wear my uniform.After wear,I blow dry Haneun and put inside my bag.My bag was totally empty because all of my books was normally in my school's locker.I went downstairs not eating breakfast,wear my shoes and went to school.

I run like a snake that was chasing me.After 5 minutes,I reach to school.I went to the guard house to ask her take care of my dog and feed her.I make her a deal that I will buy her ice-cream after school.She's kinda childish and fun too.As you know,being childish has no limits.After passing my dog,I went to the class.Luhan sit beside me.I greet him but he never reply and ignore it like we're strangers.Maybe he wants to act like strangers after what I've done to him.I felt guilty.

Today,I felt like time passes by faster than usual.he recess bell ring and like normal routine.I keep the books in my bag and went out with my friend.While walking to the canteen,I saw Bomi is talking to Luhan and I stood there watching them.After a few minutes,I saw them holding hands.I feel happy towards Bomi.They were like sweet couple.

-Uuuuu,someone is missing Luhan.A voice that belong to Eunji.

-I'm not.I watch them.They are like sweet couple.I said.

-Yup.I agree.Said Hayoung.

-Let's go.I'm hungry.Said Namjoo.

-Aigoo,Namjoo the hungry girl.Teases Chorong pinching Namjoo's cheeks.Then,we walk to the canteen.I was talking with my friends so happily but somehow I  felt burden inside my heart.

-Yah,what is happening to youNaeun?Asked Eunji.

-Nothing.I said trying to hide my burden deeper.

-Tell us.We don't want you be like Bomi unni later.Said Chorong cutely.

-Nothing.Really,nothing and I won't be like Bomi unni.I said.

-Actually,what happen to Bomi today?She looks happy today.Said Namjoo.

-You want me to tell you?I asked.

-Yes,please.You are her BFF since you were small.Said Eunji.

-She told me that she like Luhan.Because Luhan was just friend,I asked Bomi unni to go chase him.I said

-You WHAT??!? Asked Namjoo which make almost choke my food.

-I ask Bomi to chase him.I said,

-We thought you guys are boyfriend and girlfriend.Said them four.

-You misunderstood.Even though he actually did confess to me,I didn't acept it .Thanks GOD for not letting me accept his confession.If I did,Bomi unni will suffer.I said

-You jinjia pabo.Said Namjoo.

-You shoud have accept it because you guys match perfectly.Said Eunji while munching her food.

-But I can't choose love over friendship.I said

-You watch too much drama,Young girl.You can accept if it is true love.Said Chorong.

-Okay,let me ask you,Do you fall in love with him before?Hayoung asked.

-Y-yes.I said shyly and blush.

-aigoo.Means is true love.Said Hayoung.

-Now what to do?I asked.

-Confess him on the right time.Said Eunji.

-Okay...that's too hard for me.I said.

-Don't give up or you'll lose what you care for.Said Eunji.Then the bell ring.they stand up and leave.

I was walking back to the class.Suddenly,Kris push me towards the wall.

-Luhan's lover will be in trouble.Said Kris.

-Huh? Really? I asked.

-Nope.I was joking.Hahaha.Said Kris.Then,he let go of me.

-Aish...I gave him my death glare.

After 1 month,Kris and I become closer.He did what Luhan did but he is different than Luhan.He went farer than Luhan.I believe that he just want to make feel happy after I told him what happen between Luhan and me one day.One da, we are at a bus station alone.He suddenly lean closer to me and kiss me hard.The feel of being kiss by him is more hard than Luhan's soft kiss.Luhan's kiss was soft and passion.Kris was like passion and hard.His hand suddenly touch my waist.I feel uncomfortable and push him away.

-I'm sorry.Said Kris.

-Nevermind.I said.

 


One day at school...

I was walking to my locker to take out the books for the second period.I saw Bomi was also taking the books.I went and stand beside her.

-Hi,Bomi.How was you and Luhan?I asked.I was expecting the answer 'yes'.Instead,she turn around and and say ''Lu... and faint at me and I was unbalance and fell down too.I push her slowly until my lap.I quickly get up in a sitting position.

-Bomi!!! Wake up!! Yoon Bomi!! I shouted while shaking her shoulders.She was not responding to me.I stand up with her and put her arms over my neck and I bring her to the school's medical room.After I arrive at the medical room,I lay her on the bed and the docter in charge is checking her condition.After that,I went to find Luhan but he didn't attend to school.What a troublemaker for me.I went back to the medical room and run to the docter in charge.

-Docter,how was Bomi? I asked.

-She was okay.But,she has trauma and she was a little shock.Said the docter.

-Okay.Um..docter,I need to find out about what happen to her and take care of her.So,can docter write a letter to the teachers to inform them that I will not be attending the class?I asked.

-Sure.Said the docter.After that,I run to Bomi and sat beside her and take care of her.I accidently fell asleep beside her bed.

After 11 hours....

I felt something was trying to wake me up.It wa soft.Then,I remember that I was suppose to be taking care of Bomi and I wake up.

-N-Naeun...Called Bomi.

-Wae?I asked.

-Luhan..Luhan likes you.Said Bomi out of sudden.I feel like dropping my face to the ground.I chuckled.I ignore her.

-Do you want me to sit you up?I asked.

-Yes,thank you.Said Bomi and I help her sit up.

-Naeun...Called Bomi.

-Hmm..I answersd her.

-Luhan likes you.said Bomi again.I ignore her again.

-Do you want water?I asked.

-Naeun...Said Bomi pulling my hand.

-Please sit.Said Bomi.

-Alright.I said and sit down.

-Luhan likes you so much and I'm giving you back.Said Bomi.

-Why?I asked.

-He's been teling me that he likes you so much.He use me as his secret keeper.He tells me and I keep it unless he tell me to tell it.Said Bomi.

-Listen to me,Naeun.From his eye,I can see he love you so much unil he can die for.He had never had a feeling for me.Its you.Only you.Said Bomi.

-But,I thought you were happy with him and that time at the corridor I saw you two holding hands at the garden.I said.

-Yes I am happy and that time you might be misunderstood because we're passing our USB full of self video because when we sometime shy to tell eac other our story.Said Bomi.

-But,today why did you faint?I asked.

-Its because yesterday....actually,Luhan was a wolf.I was walking to his house and suddenly I heard wolf howling.I ran up and saw a wolf in front of Luhan's house.I was panic and didn't know what to do.I scream loud.The wolf gave me a 'Don't be scare' glare and immediately come up to me.He come closer to me and I was sticking at the wall closing my eyes.Then,I feel calmness beside me and open my eyes.The wolf turn into a boy which is Luhan.I was shock and fainted .The next day which is today,I feel extremely tired and when I came to school I fainted at you.That's how it happen.Now,you need to go find Luhan.Now is 11:00 P.M. Hurry because he will be gone forever.I'll be fine on my own.Said Bomi.

I run to Luhan's house which took me exactly 1hour 28 minutes.

-Luhan!!! I shouted while looking around.Then,I saw a shadow in the house.I run into his house.He was standing there like he was waiting for someone.

-Luhan!!I shouted and went to hug him tightly.

-Naeun-ahh.Said Luhan.

-I miss you,Naeun.Your smile,scent and everything you have.Said Luhan.

-Me too,oppa.I said.

-I Love you so much.Do you....Luhan's sentence was cut by the portal's sound.Luhan look at it and push me behind him.

-Naeun,you come at the wrong time.Said a recognizable voice.

-Kris,is that you? I asked and stand beside Luhan.I was shock seeing 11 guys standing in front of me and Luhan.I observe everyone of them.One guy's skin was tanned and I ask myself is he even a korean.If not mistaken his name is Kai.I ask Luhan everyone's name.There is one name I laugh at which is Baekhyun because he was tease as Bacon oppa.

-Luhan hyung,please come back with us.Said Sehun. 

-I don't want to .I want to stay here with Naeun.Said Luhan.My heart skip when I heard want to stay with Naeun.

-You leave me no choice,Luhan.Said Kris and all of them come attack Luhan.Luhan push me away and went to fight with them.They are brothers but why fight among themselves.Did Luhan come from another dimension?I thought.

Something caught my glance.It was Kai holding a knife coming towards me like a ninja but his moves are stiff.I close my eyes hoping a miracle would come.he was coming closer to me.I'm in trouble.I sense something was protecting me.As I open my eyes,Luhan was being stab by the knife lying on the ground with blood flowing out.I drop my knees and my tears start falling down.

-Luhan,please don't die.Please don't leave alone.I Said sadly.

-N-Naeun,d-do you love me?Asked Luhan.

-Yes,I do.Yes,I fall in  love with when we first met,Yes,I REALLY LOVE YOU.I Said while hugging him and crying.

-Hahaha.Don't cry girl.I won't die fast.Said Luhan while Naeun's hair

-TTATT.Stop talking I don't want to hear you talk.I just want to hear your breath.I said.

-Lay,go heal him.Said Kris coldly.

-OKay,gege.Said Lay and he went towards Luhan and do some magic on his body.Then,he slowly take out the knife off his chest.

-How could you that,Kris! I shouted at him angrily.

-Didn't I remind you already?Something will happen to Luhan's lover.Said Kris.

That word that just said by Kris echoed in my mind.

-We need to bring him back for further more check up.Said Lay and bring him to the portal.I sat there crying alone.How much I regret for not telling him I love him and gave him to Bomi.I look at the sky and see the brightest star hoping that one day Luhan come back to myside.I stand and went to the school's medical room where Bomi is still there.

-How was you and...why are you crying?Bomi asked.

-I...I was too late to say that I love him.I said and cried on Bomi's shoulder as she hug me.

-What wrong to Luhan?Asked Bomi.

-He left me and went to his actual place.I said.

-So,he was not born at here.Bomi said.

-Nevermind,Love sometimes is not for everyone.Said Bomi and her hair just like what Luhan did.

-I also forget to ask him one more thing.I said while crying.

-Calm down.I'm here with you.Said Bomi.

-Luhan has told me to tell you don't worry about him.Said Bomi.I cried even harder after I heard what Bomi just tell.

(opps,wrong words.)Thought Bomi.

From that day,I move out of my parent's house and live at Luhan's house.Every night,I'll be starring at the brightest star with Haneun.My parents still didn't know that I have the dog.I also bought a phone for him because he have no phone.


3 years later....

I was sitting down playing with Haneun at night.Suddenly,a bright light shine behind Luhan's house.I walk behind and saw there was no one.Then,someone tap my shoulder twice.I look behind and there was a figure.It was Luhan.I Hug him so tight until he can't breathe.

-Y-Yah N-Naeun I c-can't breathe.Said luhan

-I'M sorry.I just miss you so much.I said.

-Me too.Said Luhan.He hold me up until his chest is at my knee and kiss me.I miss his plump lips so much.His soft ,tender.,arm and passion kiss makes my heart flutters.Then he put me down.

-Jagiya,you didn't prepare anything for me ?Luhan asked,

-I have a present for you.I run into the house take the present and give it to him.He opens it and see it was a phone.

-Wow,you still remember that I don't have a phone.Said Luhan.

-Of course,I will not forget.I said.

-Ah,oppa why did you name the dog Haneun?I asked.

-The name represents you and me.Han is my last name and Eun is your last name.So,I stick together equals to Haneun.

-Oppa,you are daebak.I said while hugging him.

-I'm hungry.Said Luhan.

-If you want me to cook for you buy the ingredients.I hope the late night market still opens.I said.

-Okay.I'll go buy.In ten minutes,I'll come.Said Luhan.

-What?I asked but he went already.Oh,yeah I forget that he is a wolf.He reallt came back exactly ten minutes.I cook for him and he sets the table.We enjoy our meal with a big bright moon.After we eat,Luhan ask me for a dance.

-Let the moon be our witness of our love and the moonlight be our star.Said Luhan.I put my head at his chest and dance.

                                                                                                          THE END

                       It was so hard to do it because I have my family bothering me.True,I never tell my family about this.They will kill me if they know it.

                Well,this is the last chapter.Hope you like and please subscribe and upvote if you can.(This is the best story for now among the two other stories)              Thanks to 2AM's  new song 'over the destiny' and EXO's song 'Miracles in December'.Without their song I will not complete this chapter.Thanks for my subscribers who subscribed my story.