Five

Moonlight Love

Naeun's POV

Remembering what just happen between us make me feel confused.Are we going to be apart? Are we going to end our friendship?Bomi never be so mad at me before.Many thoughts came to my mind until I didn't realise that there is wall in front of me. I walk and banged my forhead towards the wall."Ouch" I rub my forhead. I heard laughter but later they went silent.I want to know what is happening. When I turn,I saw Luhan infront of me.

-How does it feels when you banged your forhead towards the wall? Luhan asked.

-Pain? What are you doing here? Aren't you suppose to be with your fans? I asked.

-Pabo. They went to class alredy. Said Luhan pressing the spot where I just banged towards the wall.

-Yah!!! I shouted while hitting Luhan's shoulder.

-Stop it.You need to apply ointment to your forhead. Said Luhan.

-Ya,ya. You said like you did bring the ointment.I said.

-I bring. Said Luhan while swinging the oinment infront of my face.

-Let me apply for you. Said Luhan.Then,he apply to my forhead.Somehow,our eyes met.He lean closer to me and I close my eyes tightly.Then,he kiss me.My heart is beating faster than usual.After that,he pull his lips from my lips.I touch my lips and froze.

-Y-yah why did you do this? I asked.

-I don't know. Hehe.Laughed Luhan.

-Can you skip classes today?Asked Luhan.

-Um..sure.I said.(OMG TAT why did I even say yes?)He pull my hand and run to the school hall.

-You sit here and don't move an inches. Said Luhan.Then,he go to the stage.He pull down the curtain.I was like XP because it is written ''I love you,Son Naeun.''

-Saranghae, Son Naeun.Luhan said and form a heart shape with his arms.My tears are falling down.He came down and squat infront of me.

-Why do you always cry?Said Luhan wiping off my tears.

-I-I c-can't accept your confession. I am not ready to accept it.I'm really sorry.I said.

-Nevermind,I can wait for your answer.Please just stop crying.Said Luhan hugging me .

-Okay. Um..let's clean that thing up before teacher sees it.I said

-Before that,one more kiss? Asked Luhan.

-.......Just kiss at my cheeks only. I said.

-Okay,now let's clean up together. Said Luhan.We clean until the bell rings.We run back and get our bags.

-I  need to go first  because I have something important to do.I said and run off.I been finding Bomi's house but I stll can't find it even though my friends has given me the address of her house.I look at my watch and it shows 6:30P.M. OMG I'm so useless. No one ever find a place so long.I go and sit on a bench because I'm tired and cold .I look at my phone to use the maps which is an apps i my phone. I was typing when suddenly a face appear in front of me.

-Ahhh!!!! I shouted and close my eyes.

-Yah,its me Luhan.Said Luhan.I open my eyes.

-Yah, why did you scare the hell out of me? I said angrily.

-HAHAHA.Because later you only have heaven. Said Luhan jokingly.

-So,you want me to faint in front of you? I asked.

-H-hey no. Don't faint again.Said Luhan.

-What are you doing here anyway?I asked.

-Wait.I'm suppose to ask you that and why are you stll in your uniform?Asked Luhan.

-Well...I actually serching Bomi's house but I still can't find it.I said puffing my cheeks out.

-Aww..you're so cute....Said Luhan.

-By the way,if you find Bomi's house are you going to wear this ? Asked Luhan pointing to my uniform.

-Uh..absolutely no. I said

-Let's find you some clothes.Said Luhan and point to the shop called Asian Beauty.We went in there.After a few minutes,we chose a dress with sleeve and floral designs in pink and a white scarpin shoes with small diamonds.

-Oh,one more thing.The hair. I'll do it for you.Luhan pull out my hair band and comb my hair with his finger and put it at my left side.

-You look beautiful,Naeun.Said Luhan.

-I took out my phone and see my reflection on my handphone screen.I realy look beautiful.

-Oh,Bomi's house. I said.

-It is just in front of you.Said Luhan.

-Heheehe.I laughed for not noticing .

-Go ring the bell. I'll be waiting for you outside.Said Luhan.

-Just go.I don't want you to freeze outside here.I said.

-Okay,Bye.(OMG TAT he is really leaving.)

Then the gate opens.I was amazed by Bomi's house. Its very elegant and beautiful.At the door,there are a maid waiting outside.

-Hi,you are Miss Naeun?Asked the maid.

-yes.I said.

-Please come in.We want  you to find out what is happening to Miss Bomi.She've never eaten anything. I don't know what happen to her. I'm so worry about her. Said the maid holding both of my hands putting high hopes on me.

-There's no need to worry.I will find out.I said.Then,the maid bring me to Bomi's room.I knock on Bomi's door.

-I'm Naeun.Can I come in?I asked.

-Yes,you can.Said Bomi.I open the door and went in.

-Bomi,are you okay?I asked.

-I'm fine.It just that someone is playing with me heart.Said Bomi.

-Who?I asked out of curiousity.Then,she handed me her diary.I read until the last page.My heart is broken into pieces.I've never feel like this before.I swallow whole lump of my saliva.I froze at my spot.I try to hold my tears.But,three drops of my tears drop on Bomi's paper.Bomi likes Luhan.

-Uh...Naeun are you okay?Asked Bomi.

I wipe my tears away and look up.-I'm fine. I said.

-Then,why are you tearing up? Asked Bomi.

-(I have to lie to her)I just felt happy that you find your love one.I said.

-Awww...thanks.Said Bomi hugging me tight.

-But you and Luhan are like boyfriend and girlfriend.Said Bomi.

-We are just friends.If you want him take it. Just confess to him.Now,can you eat? because I scare that you will suddenly faint.Said Naeun.

-Okay.Said Bomi happily.I bring the food for her and talk with her until she want to sleep. I went out and went to the front door.

-Miss Naeun.Called the maid

-Yes? I asked.

-Here is some cookies for you for taking care of her. Said the maid.

-Thanks but I don't need anything.I help with all my heart.I said.

-Just take it or else Miss Bomi feel unpleasure.Said the maid.

-Okay.I said and went out.When I walk a astep,the rain starts pouring down.I quickly run to the nearest bus station and sit there.What an unlucky day.My heart still broken and feel burden.I was crying and a dog which is a toy poodle come towards me and jump to me.The dog seems lonely and hungry.

-You are also wet.I said

-*woof*

-You are hungry,right?I asked.

-*Woof*I took some cookies and feed him.He was rolling on my lap.It was so cute.I pat on her head.Since it is a girl so is a her.Then,two mens from a dog  department come towards me.

-Miss,this is a stray dog.Please give back to us.Said one of them.I look at the do and she look scared.

-This is my dog.I brought him to walk. I said.

-Miss,if you don't give us back,we will have to sue you.Said one of them.

-Who that you dog maybe went to that side.I said.

-No way.We saw her running towards you.Said another man.

-No.We are the one who bought this dog.We lose her when we are buying some drinks.Said Luhan.

-L-Luhan?I asked.

-Who are you?Asked them.

-I'm her boyfriend.Our dog name is Haneun.Said Luhan.

-Okay.Sorry for mistaken.Said both of them and they left.

-Thought you went home.I said.

-Yes,I'm suppose to went back home after buying some things but then it start to rain and at the same time you are in trouble.So,I run to you and you make drench in wet.Said Luhan.

-What do you want me to do to make you happy? I asked.

-Play games with me.Said Luhan.

-What game?I asked

--Eye starring contest.Said Luhan.

-Okay.I'm good at this.No,I'M EXCELLENT.I said 

-Okay,let's start.Said Luhan

-1,2,3 Start.I said.

After 10 minutes..

-Yah,my eyes is tired.I said.

-If tired,blink your eyes.Said Luhan.

-Okay,I'll blink.I said.

-Yah!Naeun play fa..

-*Blink*.

-Son Naeun!!! Said Luhan.

-What?You told me to blink.I said.

-But,you have to play fair.Said Luhan.

-Whatever.Faster winner must tell their deals.I said.

-Okay.I want this dog named Haneun,take care of the dog,kiss you on your lips...

-Take out that kissing part.I said.

-Shhh I haven't say finish.Be my lover and stay with me forever.

-W-wait.The last too I can't do it.*sobs* I said while looking at my shoes.

-Y-yah what's wrong?I can take out the kissing part.Asked Luhan worriedly.

-Its okay.I can't do it because ...I have something to tell you.Bomi likes you.She loves you.I said.

-So?Asked Luhan.

-Go with her and love her.I let her love you.I have to choose friendship over love because our friendship is important.I said.Luhan's heart breaks into half and feel like he has no heart.

-I'm sorry.I can do all of your deals except for that last two and the last.I said.

-I thought I am your boyfriend.Said Luhan.Luhan stands up and leave.

-L-Luhan...I called.Slowly his shadow faded.(I'm sorry to do that,Luhan)That time the rain stop.I look at the skies.I feel selfish.Then,I stand up and sadly walk back home.

A/N: It is a boring chapter.I know. But please wait for the last chapter.Sorry for the past two days never upload any story.