Four

Moonlight Love

I was thinking about Luhan when I heard a knock on my door.I quickly get up from my bed and saw my mom looking at me angrily while holding the alarm clock that I slammed to the floor this morning.

(Uh oh....*gulp)-Uh...m-mom I can explain this. I said nervously.

-No need to explain. This alarm finally just ring short like 5 minutes only. Congrats. Said Mrs Son shaking my hand.

-W-What?? I asked.

-This alarm suppose to ring for 2hours everytime. So,we give it to you and because it so ing annoying. Said Mrs Son.

-(Wow, my mom knows how to say f***.) O-oh. I said.

-Now sleep tight.Said Mrs Son closing the door.

-B-But the...My sentence was cut by the closing door sound.(Isn't supposeI'm the one who close the door?? How am I going to wake up??)I walk to my bed and lay down still in imaginary Luhan dream.

The next day...

I was in a hurry because I woke up late.I do everything and almost forget to wear my watch.I was panting hard because doing something hurry requires alot of energy.After I wore my shoes,I ran faster and accidently bump into Luhan. He was drinking his water. The whole bottle was poured on my shirt and my hurts because of falling on the ground.Luhan turned around and face me.

-N-Naeun,are you okay?? Asked Luhan worriedly.

-I'm fine.. I said while pulling myself up but I drop again.

-Let me help you. Luhan said carrying me like the         bridal-style.

-I'm not heavy?? I asked.

-Your weight is 40 and above. It is so light. Said Luhan.He carry me until the school gate.His fangirls is waiting for him.

-Ya,put me down.I said tapping his shoulder.

-No,I can't put you down.You're hurt. Said Luhan.

-Your fans!!I said loudly.

- Andwaeyo. Said Luhan. Then,I smack his head.

-Put me down because I don't want your fans to see me and receive bad letters!! I said angrily.

-Okay,Okay.Fine. Then, he puts me down.Before I walk away,he hold my hand like we're couple and say''We are in love'' to his fangirls.They were like ''why her?''. I blushed and quickly ask him to let go my hand and leave him behind.I was walking like a person who loses one of its leg while rubbing my when no one is beside me or whatever.Today was my most unlucky day. I went to the canteen to find my friends because this is the place where we usually hang out but they are not here. I search for them but it was nowhere to be seen.I walk pass through my class and took a glace at it. There they are. Sitting and laughing in the class. I went in the class and sit at my place. I was so piss off. I put out a sigh and look at them. Bomi,was quiet than usual. She was the one who suppose to talk loud and gossip alot. She change.

Then,Luhan comes in the class and sit beside me.

-Your still okay? Asked Luhan.

-*sigh. Do you think is okay? I asked looking at his face.

- No. He said. We keep looking at each other's eyes. Luhan was like reading my mind then I turn to the left side to avoid his eye contacting.

Then,our history teacher,Mrs Kim comes in with a new student. He was cool but aniya style mida.The girls went even crazier than Luhan.We greet Mrs Kim and sit down.

-Please introduce yourself. Said Mrs Kim.

-Yo,my name is Wu Yi Fan. You can call me galaxy oppa or Kris and chicken aniya style.

-You can go and sit beside Naeun. He walk towards the place where the Mrs Kim point. I look at Luhan who's his face is frustrated when he saw Kris come into the class. Well,I also felt frustrated because when I feel angry or anything I cannot look to the left side and have to look to the front where people can see my emotions. Then,Kris sat beside me.Luhan is still looking at Kris angrily.

-Ya,Luhan why are you looking at Kris like that? I asked curiously. He didn't answer me. I tried to read his mind. I observe his eyes and his is saying that I tell him not to talk him. Yup, I did say that on my mind.

-I'm fine if you don't want to talk to me anyway. I say that in my mind because I am piss off. I said.

(How the heck she read my mind??- Luhan.)

-Uh..hi...I'm Kris. You've been ignoring me. Said Kris.

-Oh,I'm sorry. I said.

-By the way,I'm Son Naeun. You can call me Naeun.

-Oh,Luhan. Said Kris.(Huh? He knows Luhan? What is his relationship with him??) Luhan didn't bother about him. We continue our study.After three subjects the bell finally ring and we went to canteen. Luhan just disappear when I turn around to glance at him.

- Someone missing Luhan~Said Eunji teasing me.

-Where is Bomi unni?? I asked.

-She walk away when I try to catch up with her. She kinda depress. Said Hayoung.

- I thought she's the most cheerful person ever. I said.

- She is now no more Miss Cheerful. I miss her old times. Said Chorong puffing out her cheeks looking down.

- Chorong,neomu kyeopta. I said.

-Let's go now. We didn't want to waste ''food in my stomach'' time. Said Namjoo rubbing her stomach hungrily. Later,we heard her stomach growl. We laughed.

 

Luhan's POV

The bell rang and I just pulled Kris by his collar and bring him to the toilet.

-Why are you doing here?!? I asked angrily.

-Father wants you to be back at the kingdom to continue your lesson there. Said Kris.

-I will not be back. I want to stay at human world which I don't need to be lock up in my room everyday,buy anything and I don't need to wait my lovers to come to me. I said.

-You don't even understand human world. They will kill you if they found out you are a wolf and you can't love a human. Said Kris.

- I live alone at a high hill and no one will ever notice me because I can make the house invisible and even human. I said.

-You already in love with a human. That, I can let go but at least come back to visit him. Said Kris.

-He will only make me live in my room forever and kill my lover!! I said angrily. "If only you live at human world with me, you can understand what I say.I said.

-Fine,don't regret later because your lover will suffer. Said Kris. Then, I punch his face and went out of the toilet. Kris wipe off the blood on his face and went out also.

At the canteen...

-Where is Bomi?? I asked.

-She never joins us to eat anymore but instead she was sitting there at the bench looking at the sky. Said Chorong pointing at the bench where Bomi is sitting.

-I'll go ask her about her problem because she always talk to me only okay? I asked.

-Sure. We would like to help her too. Now,go. Hwaiting. Said Namjoo. I take my lunchbox and my bottle with me and walk towards Bomi. I reach to the bench where she was sitting and sit beside her.

-Hi,are you okay? I asked.

-I'm fine. She said looking at the sky.

-What problem do you have?? You look depressing alot since Luhan came to this school. I said.

-Uh...nothing. she said.

-Pls just tell me as your friend. Pls?? I asked.

-Uh....um.. if you want to know the problem today come to my house after school. Said Bomi and walk away. 

-Y-ya!! I shouted but she didn't listen.

Then the bells ring...We all went to class.

 

 

A/N:I'm sorry if the chapter is short. But,hope you will still like it.