One

Moonlight Love

Naeun's POV

I was running for 30 minutes from the cafe because I'm being chased by the 6 boys.They called themselves BTS.They call themselves Bulletproof boys or so whatever.Well,they are not so bulletproof because everytime when they see pretty girls,they go boom boom pow and flirt with them.I did something bad to them.I mean very bad. I saw a drink stall nearby a small alley.Since,I've been running for 30 minutes,I am exhausted.I went to the stall and order the drinks.''One,ice blended chocolate oreo please."I said while catching my breath.''Miss,please be faster."I said while looking around to see that brats are nearby or not.Then,the miss tap my shoulder so that I can take my drinks.I turn behind to face her and took my drinks and paid her.

-''Don't go in there the alley or you will be in love with a stranger."Said the drink seller.I couldn't hear properly because i only hear that she is mumbling.The word that I only hear is ''love". I was about to ask her to repeat again nbut those 6 brats is coming towards me quickly. I look left and right and all is dead end.So, I decide to just go in the small alley.The more I run the more I get tired like I am running like hiking a hill.It is night so it is hard to see.

After 40 minutes,I felt somehow relieve like I am free and have freedom.I feel the breeze.It is refreshing.The moon is bigger and brighter.I just walk straight without looking.I walk until the end and stop to balance myself from falling down.I look down and realise that I was ontop of the hill.I calm myself and sit on the grass sipping my drink and enjoying the view of the moon.

I was thinking of how great myself that I could run for so long.I didn't realise that those 6 brats us behind me until they tap my shoulder.I stand up and turn back to face them.I was shock that they could caught up to me.V,Kim TaeHyung hold my wrist tight until I have to let go of my drink.The drink drop to the grass and spill and create a puddle.

-What do you want!!.I shouted angrily

-You know what we want.Said Jimin with a smirk on hus face.

-Let go of me!! I said angrily while shaking my wrist to lose V's grip.Then,they starting to touch my face.Not long they touch my face,I feel a big wind just pass through me and hit my neck's weak spot that made me faint.Before I close my eye completely,I saw a not so tall,not so short man fighting with 6 of them.Then,I close my eyes.

 

A/N:I know that it is short.Sorry.... :||