You walked away. Don't look back and don't return..please.

Gone Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*At school* 

Why can't i can't let that little boy out of my mind. I felt a connection when our eyes were linked to each other. Never mind.

I didn't notice someone calling me but not by my name but by another. 

''NOOONNNAAAA!!!!!'' I looked down and there I saw him Leo. He made my eyes sparkle. I wish he could be related to me. 

''Hey kiddo. How did you get here? Where's your mum?'' He was crying when he looked up at me.

''Okay let me make a quick important call. You will be safe. Don't worry. Noona is here.''

I opened my phone and there was Steven's phone number. I quickly called him. ''Steven. Quick come here . NOW!!!'' 

''Nooona. Who was that?''

''That was one of noona's drivers he is comign to pick us up to go to my house ... well mansion.'' 

''Noona whats a mansion?'' he asked cutely.

''You will soon see baby.'' 

Just then the car came. WHen we arrived to our house he was in shock.

''Come in Leo. You need to talk to me. Tell me okay?'' he nodded his head and then he followed you to the living room.

''Steven. Come here. Can you ring his mum to meet us at the cafe. Costa please in an hour. Thank you .'' and Steven went off to do his job.

''So Leo why were crying and how did you find me?'' I looked at him motherly.

''But wait let me call someone first. Hello Leo oppa I need you to explain to the teacher I can't be there cos i had an incident with a litt

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter