What?

Gone Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Narrator's POV:

*Flashback*

You were all in the hospital. Your umma was crying and you were still in shock until a movement was made by the King. 

''Appa? Do you feel better?'' He nodded but his face looked tired. So I got up and poured water for him.

When you came back he looked like he wanted to say something to you. But what was it? Was it that important?

''Youngji-ah while they are asleep I need you to tell you something." You nodded cluelessly. "I will announce to everyone that you are the princess, tomorrow. And I'm not doing it because you are getting hurt from Minah. It's because I will soon pass away and you will need to take my place. However, you will need a prince or a new king." 

*back to reality*

Your POV:

How could he do this to me? I am only 18!  I was on my way to class when I bumped into Minah. I swear down this if she wants trouble I will bring her trouble.

''What now?What is your problem? What is it exactly do you want from me?"

''I want your popularity. Do you get it now? I have been trying to get rid of you."

''Me? Really now? After today you will see my face everywhere you go?''T

There were so many kids in the cafetria even VIXX was there. They were watching the news. 

''Hello everyone, you are watching YGC news. Our top news of the week is the long lost princess of South Korea. If you are wondering who told us and to yours and our supris

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter