When I met you

Gone Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your POV:

I was just on my way to class when I bumped into Minah. I apologised but she didn't seem to accept it. Then a bunch of students came walkking through the hallway. Whilst walking they felt a very bad tension around those two so they stood there and watched. There was something that I didn't expet coming. She slapped me. THIS  DARES TO SLAP ME DOES SHE KNOW WHO I AM ?! Of course she doesn't. I heard the boys gasp loudly.

''YOU ARE TO SLAP ME EVEN THOUGH I APOLOGISED. WHAT KIND OF TWO FACED PRICK ARE YOU ?!'' Another slap landed on my face but now on the other cheek. 

''What did you call me? Who do YOU think YOU are?! HUH? YOU COMMONER !! '' Ha wait till you find out about me. 

'' I CALLED YOU A TWO FACE PRICK!! DID YOU NOT UNDERSTAND?'' I slapped her this time. I had a round of applause. I smirked.

'' URGH WAIT TILL YOU HEAR FROM MY FATHER!!'' She stormed out and went to find her so called 'friends'. Like seriously who does she think she is. 

I walked straight to the Studen Office because I am Head Girl. I asked the teacher if there are any news happening and she said that there are going to be new students coming. She also mentioned that they were singers. All the teachers know I'm the princess obvi cos its a shool and they work for the government and my father owns them all so ha. I nodded and then walked out. Taking the boys timetables with me. I saw 6 boys walking towards me.

VIXX's pov:

We we

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter