Enough is enough

Gone Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Note: Cos i'm a girl and i am the narrator i will just call them oppa alright sorry. 

Narrator's POV: 

When Youngji noticed them looking at her in awe. She laughed because their faces were so funny. They stopped looking at her in awe and looked serious all except for one. She introduced herself and they introduced herself. She gave them a tour around the school but then yet again she bumped into the two faced  Minah. Minah was about to scoff but something stopped her. 6 amazing looking guys looking at her. Not wih affection but with a pissed off face. This is because she stopped Youngji from talking ,laughing and touring. That is what made them happy about the school. Minah walked up to N oppa and waved, he just scoffed at her and looked away.

'' Playing hard to get my boy?" He scoffed again and walked away. Unfortunately, he felt a grap around his hips, it was Minah she was backhugging him. He shived with anger running down his spine. He turned around and gave her fake smile and pushed her away from him.

"Don't touch me, especially someone you don't know very well. I might be a killer or a kidnapper.'' She smiled and gave out a laugh.

"Funny but what's funnier is that I would let you kidnapp me and I will let you do anything to me all you want." He pretended to fake a sick face. When I say sick I mean sick face as in the vomit kind no the cool kind. The rest of the members and Youngji laughed. Youngji decided o step in.

''Minah," she faked a smile and continued what she was going to say ,"You got to stop this. They are here ot learn not be one of your toys okay." Youngji whispered something to herslef but loudly for VIXX to hear and also suprisingly for Minah to hear.

"At least thats what you thought. They said they were felt embarassed cos they went out with you." The VIXX boys laughed and Minah stayed silent but fury was in her eyes. Youngji then waved goodbye to Minah and told th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter