APPA!!!

Gone Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your POV:

We just got out of the second house, we were on our way to the 3rd one when appa's face was on the limo's TV screen. 

''APPA!! How are you? Where are you? England? Africa? Umma where is she?'' 

''Youngji-ah. And hello her friends. Would you lot stop your tour and come here please? Justin. Now.'' You all nodded. And appa's face was gone.

''Youngji-ah, was that your appa? He looks so familiar?'' N oppa asked. . Appa why did you make your appearance now. You could have called. FML. 

''Justin. Step on it.''

''Nae!!'' And with that the limo went so fast that it could be a sports car. We arrived at the castle.

''So guys lets go in.'' They were all wondering something. They all were thinking of your appa. Where did they see him? Was appa famous? All these questions were running through there heads in unison. They went with the flow until something unexpected happened. Our family photo. 

''APPPA!! UMMA!! How are you? Erm let me introduce you to my friends. N oppa also known as Haekyon oppa. Leo oppa also known as Taekwoon oppa. Ken oppa also known as Jaehwan oppa. Ravi oppa also known Wonsik oppa. Hongbin oppa also known as well just Hongbin oppa. Hyuk also known as SanHyuk. So let's go to the living room."

It's was like so awkward. I don't know why appa wanted me to bring them. Shall I ask him if I should tell them who we are? I was sweating my palms are dripping down my wrist

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter