Mystery

Gone Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your POV:

When I was getting in the limo I was stopped by 2 guys. I recognise them. They are the Jocks. They introduced themselves to me. I was busy so I grabbed Minah and said to her to introduce herself. And you excused yourslef and you left.

I had to go shopping as well. So I went into Forever 21. I bought stuff I don't know why. Then I went to put my stuff in the limo and turned back to do more shopping. I went to the restroom but was stopped by people surrounding me. Asking me if I was the princess. So I answered yes. I walked through the crowd. I saw a kid who looked lost. So I helped him. He was so cute.

I asked him if he was lost. And he nodded. He didn't say anything. 

''Aww I am not a bad person don't worry.''

''Noona is pretty heheh.'' And he flashed a smile.

''Thank you and you are a handsome boy. Let's go look for your umma,okay?'' He nodded and looked around sad.

''Noona. Umma said she was going to the restroom. Also I am hungry.'' You nodded and took him to Burger King. 

After the meal we went to the office in the mall and asked them to annouce a lost child.  However, his mother was there.

''UMMA!!'' He ran up to her and hugged her. 

''Leoo-ah! Where did you go?''

''Umma. Noona over there helped me find you.''

''OMO!'' She ran up to you and thanked you.

''Your Highness. I am very thankful. If you need anything just call me.''

''Sure. Your

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter