When Nara is sad and jealous because Kai has been flirting with other girls and ignoring her ever since they had a fight last night

MissJinJoo's Scenario Shop: From L, For L (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


​ 

 

For: vandevan

Words: 1231

 

Thanks for requesting!

 

 

“Are you okay?”

Nara nods faintly as she stares at the band aids on his palm. So much for having four eyes, yet she almost get hit by a basketball ball that she gracelessly missed her step and fall in the court.

It is hurt. She even teared up because of it. Oh God she is so burying herself in a deep hole as she thinks of the embarrassing event back.

But then, she has no idea whether it is her heart or her palm that hurt more at the moment…

“Is that so? You have been spacing out since we get here, Nara”

Nara looks up from his injury to her best friend before her. Seulgi… or Teddy because the girl always reminded her of the real teddy bear. Warm and comforting. And she suddenly feels like to cry at the concerned look on Seulgi’s face there.

“I have just hurt myself, Ted. Do you expect me to puke rainbow and unicorn then?”, Nara replies, trying to pull a joke along the way, but failed as Seulgi still shoots the same look to her.

“No, I meant… you act like someone has stabbed your dog to death”, Seulgi says, before grabbing Nara’s hand into his. “Tell me, Nara. You and Kai… are you guys okay? He seemed close with Krystal back then. He knew you don’t like his ex, right?”

Nara looks down to her laps and bites her lower lip. Of course, she and Kai are not okay. They had a fight last night. A pretty bad one to be exact. But, she couldn’t tell Seulgi about it, could she? She doesn’t want her friend to get bothered by it.

She remembers the fight so well. It is started when Kai called to remind her about their little date today, supposedly today. It would be them going to the café near the school, tasting the cakes there, talk and all. However, being a heartless person like Kai claimed her to be, she told him to call off the plan and asked him to study his calculus instead. She even offered herself to tutor him at the same time.

Kai thought she was kidding at first. Yet, she was dead serious and it made the boy to raise his voice then, yelling how honoured he felt for getting a smart and a nerd as his girlfriend.

And the nerd word just managed to get on her nerves after that. She bluntly retorted back that she doesn’t need a stupid guy to be his boyfriend as well. She also told Kai to never come to her again if he couldn’t stop shaming her in front of their calculus teacher because of his horrendous grade.

If only she realized that her words were too cruel…

Then again, s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter