When XueTing is pregnant with her second child, LuHan helps to take care of her and their son, ZiLe

MissJinJoo's Scenario Shop: From L, For L (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


  

 

For: kathleensiew

Words: 1048

 

Thanks for requesting!

 

 

A/N: I am sorry. It is a bit angst at the beginning >.<

 

XueTing pressed her lips in a thin line as she helplessly watched her still crying son before him. Ah… headache. She couldn’t help but to groan a little as her eyes occasionally turned to check on Luhan at the counter. Geez why does his husband take forever to order a lunch for them when she needs the male to calm his son here?

They are in McDonald now, and out of many days, it unfortunately has to be so full today. Also, if the customers were paying no heed to her and her son, she would be thankful enough then. But apparently thing just didn’t go like she wanted. Some of the ahjummas there sent a disapproving look to her, as if she purposely let her son to cry that badly, while a group of students dared to ask her to leave because they needed to study they said. What? There is a place called library, isn’t there?

“ZiLe, stop crying, hurm? You are mama’s good boy, right?”, XueTing said, but the 6 years old boy didn’t budge and if anything, it was just his cries that have gotten louder.

“Ah… how about we ask baba to stop by at Minseok uncle’s café after this? You love mocha bread there, aren’t you? Mama will buy a lots for you”, XueTing tried again as she rubbed her baby bump. Thankfully her princess is just fine inside her at the very moment, or else she bet that she would need to give birth sooner due to the stress.

“Stop crying, okay?”

XueTing pleaded softly as she scooted closer to ZiLe to wipe his tears, but much to her surprise, his son pushed away her hand with his tiny one. “Zi… ZiLe”, XueTing muttered as he stared at the boy, eyes widened in shock.

“I hate mama! I really liked that Gundam figure earlier but I heard mama told baba not to buy it for me! I hate mama! I hate mama! I want that Gundam!”

Taken back by the outburst, XueTing looked down at her laps guiltily. She did ask Luhan to save the money to buy a thing for their unborn later, however, she had no idea ZiLe would get upset about it. Ever since her son knew that he will be a gege in a few months, he always became overly sensitive and sometimes a bit clingier. That is why she thought it was normal when the boy started to throw his tantrum before, and that she just needed to wait for him to cool down on his own.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter