When Kai is the bad boy who acts cold towards everyone except Kyungsoo, his boyfriend

MissJinJoo's Scenario Shop: From L, For L (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter



 

For: rghinag

Words: 1030

 

Thanks for requesting! (And I am sorry if it doesn't suit your taste)

 

 

“WEAR YOUR UNIFORM PROPERLY, KIM JONGIN! YOUR FATHER DOES NOT OWN THIS SCHOOL FOR YOU TO ACT AS YOU LIKE!”

Sarcasm

If only this plastic knew, Jongin thought amusingly as he stares at Miss Jang’s s that miraculously got C cup bigger than the previous size they were before.

“Where do you think you put your eyes on, huh?”, Miss Jang grits her teeth as she says, crossing her arms to cover that watermelon of hers. Jongin rolls his eyes and spins around. One more second in this hell hole, he would get himself suffocated by the stink of a cheap perfume coming from the old woman too…

“COME BACK HERE, JONGIN! I AM NOT DONE WITH YOU!”

Jongin waves his hand carelessly, the hell-I care look still on his face, as he strides out from the teacher’s room, not even bother to turn his body around or bow to Miss Jang like what a respectful student ought to do.

Well… he is never a respectful one so he is excused, right? Right

A shrill ringing of the school bell pierces the air and Jongin spontaneously lets a curse out aloud, scaring a group of freshmen in the hallway.

Damn Jang s for taking his whole break time just to reprimand him that his new blonde hair is a big no in the school. Maybe he should dyes it as red as her lipstick colour next time.

Cussing once again, Jongin walks to his class when someone grabs his arm out of sudden. He looks over his shoulder to find his History project partner there, all sour at him.

“What is now, Kang?”

“Here”, Seulgi hands two snack bars on to Jongin’s palm, before resting his hands on her hips. “I wanted to let you starve because you stood me up for 5 times now. But I remembered our unfinished project and Kyungsoo happened to be my cousin, you lucky bastard—”

“Shut up”, Jongin cuts in shortly as he begins to walk to his class, munching the snacks along the way.

Seulgi presses her lips in a thin line as she jogs to catch up the blonde. “You should have messaged me if you needed to skip our discussion, okay? What did you do this time though? Bully? Vandalize? Smoke?”

“We are not close so off, Kang”

“Geez

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter