When Kyungsoo suffered from morning sickness for weeks, but he and Kai thought that it was just a stomach bug

MissJinJoo's Scenario Shop: From L, For L (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

For: mitsuka501

Words: 1043

 

Thanks for requesting!

 

 

Are you okay? Want me to pick up you later?

 

Jongin sneakily typed the message on his smartphone as he occasionally lifted up his head to look at the presentation in front of him. Once done, he pushed the send button before leaning against his leather chair, feeling somewhat accomplished.

His secretary shot a pointed look at him, but Jongin knew that Sooyoung would spare him than reporting his misperformance at work to his father, as in the Chairman in the company. Not when all he could think at the moment is Kyungsoo.

It has been a month and Kyungsoo still haven’t manage to eat properly since then as he always rushed to the sink to puke everything he just ate. So Jongin is worried. His wife is never the one to get sick easily. Seeing Kyungsoo in his weak state is enough to make his heart ache, but to not being able to ease the latter’s pain doubled his misery.

Kyungsoo assured him that he is fine though—it just a stomach bug, he said. And Jongin hope that it really is…

Jongin felt a vibration in his palm not long after that. He look down to his phone to find two new messages there. Both are from Kyungsoo. His Soo baby. Jongin giddily read the first message, ignoring Sooyoung’s disapproving look all the way.

 

I am fine :) Guess what? Joonmyun hyung brings muffins to our office today & I ate almost of them! I think I gain some weight back >3<

Btw didn’t I tell you that I’ll go to site with Luna today? I already asked her to send me home so rest assured, hurm? ^o^

 

Jongin chuckled as he opened the next message. Kyungsoo used to tell him that Joonmyun’s muffin tastes so bad, but well… perhaps the older improved his baking skill?

 

Aren’t you having a board meeting now? Don’t tell me you slack off… I’ll be mad >:(

 

Jongin wanted to type something back to Kyungsoo, maybe ensuring that love of his life that he is actually working hard by now, when another message came in.

 

I am serious, Kim Jongin. If you dare to reply me, you sleep on the couch tonight!

 

The young CEO gulped as he go through the latest message from his wife again and again. For a petite guy he is, Kyungsoo surely has a way to make himself as scary as satan and threat people here and there. It is not like Jongin enjoys that side of the older, however, he loves sleeping with Kyungsoo in his embrace more.

Jongin hal

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter