When Luhan finds out that Minseok is pregnant

MissJinJoo's Scenario Shop: From L, For L (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

For: nana_LCHY

Words: 1176

 

Thanks for requesting!

 

“Watch your step, honey”

“—be careful!”

“Are you tired?”

“Do you need anything?”

Minseok huffs a sigh as he stares at Luhan’s retreating back at the kitchen. He is not disable for heaven sake, but he thinks he is getting treated like one right now. It began an hour ago, when Baekhyun broke the news, and Luhan turned into a mother hen since then.

It was cute at first, but then, Minseok has lost count of how many time he rolled his eyes at his husband. Everything was like a threat for him. Everyone looked suspicious to him. And Minseok almost threw a fit too because Luhan insisted him to stay in the clinic and just waited for him to get the car. Seriously. The car park is only a walk away…

“It is near, Lu-ge. I can walk”, Minseok remembers said them to Luhan before, yet the male shook his head as a no to him, arguing that he must be protected so that the baby would feel safe as well.

Baby.

Their baby.

Minseok smiles as he leans against the couch, caressing his still flat tummy. Baekhyun said the baby is just as big as a peanut now, but to think that he is carrying his and Luhan’s fruit of love inside there, it is enough to make him giddy all day… and perhaps until nine months later.

Nonetheless, he hopes Luhan would be less annoying than today along that time. He is pregnant, not terminally sick. A baby is the mother’s strength and he is so going to prove it to Luhan then.

Ding Dong

Ding Dong

Minseok glances at the kitchen to find it Luhan-less before turning to the front door again. The bell is still ringing and after a minute of hesitance that his husband might start a fuss with him for making us of his legs muscles to walk, Minseok gets up and makes his way to the door.

He swings the door open to be greeted by Joonmyun at once. He called for a leave this morning but he did ask the younger male to come to his house if ever he needs to deliver any documents or other urgent stuffs then.

Some investors from Japan are coming to his company today, however, as the marketing director, Minseok regrettably had to leave the work to Joonmyun and the rest of the workers. Well… as if he could stop Luhan from bringing him to meet Baekhyun when he went limp after puking out all the things he ate at breakfast.

“How was the meeting, Joonmyun? Smooth?”, Minseok asks, earning a wide grin from the secretary of his afterwards.

“It was hella fantastic! Those guys loved your slides. We pract

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter