Hiro and Wu Yi Wei

All Secrets Out : Gui Gui's interview

CH 2 Hiro and Wu Yi Wei

Gui Gui POV:

                I appeared on a variety show with bang bang tang. I was a bit surprised that I had 2 admirers among them. Hiro and Wu Yi Wei. During that time, I did not pay much attention to them, but both boys caught my attention. Wu Yi Wei with his dancing, and Hiro with his charm. I liked Hiro the most because he stood up to me and always countered my arguments. We briefly hung out, but because of my no dating policy, it was short-lived. Wu Yi Wei became a close guy friend. He taught me some pretty cool dance moves and we talk every once in a while.

Hiro POV:

                I was sitting at a café in disguise and looked at the news when a young girl tells the lady to change it to Gui Gui’s interview. I perk up and look up at the screen. She started off with Wang Zi. Of course she would start with him, I thought as I rolled my eyes. Then she mentions me. I listen closely. She actually told the world that she liked me. Either this girls is ballsy or she’s gone cuckoo. I smile at how we always argued. She’d always pout when she knew I was right. There were some sweet moments between us too. However, the romance was shortened due to Andy Ge getting onto Gui and BBT going on tours. We tried to keep in touch, but we were always busy. When we bumped into each other, we always greeted each other with a smile. Even though the relationship was very short, I thank Gui Gui for letting me have a chance with her. I go back to eating my breakfast happily.

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GIiLvuxxYGU