Wang Zi

All Secrets Out : Gui Gui's interview

CH 1: Wang Zi

Gui Gui POV:

                I never met him even though we were in the same company. We both had busy schedules and were always busy promoting our groups. It wasn’t until we were paired together in Brown Sugar Macchiato did we finally meet. The guys of BSM were very loud and fun to be around with. Wang zi made me laugh the most and we really clicked on that friend level. As the drama progressed, so did my feelings for him. Andy Ge gave both groups a strict no dating/scandal policy for fear that our popularity would drop. He gave that speech again to me and Wang Zi because we were the most popular. Both Wang Zi and me decided to remain just friends and play with the audience, which I happily agreed to. A year later, on a variety show, I became jealous when he chose my bandmate, Xiao Xun. It didn’t help that I later found out they were secretly dating in real life too. I let that go since Wang Zi made it very clear early on that we were just friends, but I still couldn’t help but be a little bit jealous. As the years passed, my feelings for Wang Zi disappeared, but I still care for him. It’s only natural after spending much of my youth linked to his name. When news came out that he was dating Rainie Yang, I was disappointed, not at myself, but at him. Even though I dislike Rainie, Wang Zi’s happiness is what matters and I will support all his decisions. People to this day still link me to him, but he will always be that childhood friend who will always applaud my success and stay by my side when I fail.

Wang Zi POV:

I was at a hotel in Taiwan for a concert I had the next day. I finally sat down and switched the tv on. A show advertised to stay tuned for Gui Gui’s all secrets out interview. I smile at the sight of the now beautiful woman sitting on the couch. I decide to watch it. The interviewer asks her about me. After listening to her I was a bit shocked at how honest she was being. She was never an honest person. Her mischievousness covered her secretiveness. I stare back at the screen who was showing my friend’s smile. I smile back. There was a time when I had genuine feelings for her too. I wanted to tell her right after the variety show that it was just for publicity, but she calmly accepted it. I thought she really did move on from me to Aaron Yan because everyone praised their chemistry together in Pi Li MIT. When she talked about Rainie, I wanted to apologize to her, for hurting her, knowing that Rainie hurt her indirectly. I thought to myself, how she can still care about me after all I put her through. I finished the whole interview and regret not telling Gui my true feelings for her earlier. I sigh knowing it’s too late, but I’m satisfied with having her by my side as a friend I can depend on.

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k9cKFmwANpM