Xiao Gui

All Secrets Out : Gui Gui's interview

CH 4 XIAO GUI

Gui Gui POV:

                Xiao Gui is one of my best friends. We met filming PLMIT and I’m very thankful to have met such a person. Xiao Gui is very nice, and I love him like an older brother. We’re really close. One of the reasons I do not like Rainie Yang is because she broke Xiao Gui’s heart. He was depressed for awhile, but I’m glad he picked himself back up and made a bigger name for himself. I can always count on him for anything, and he knows most of my secrets. I don’t know if that’s a good decision or bad one. Anyways, he is a person I can always depend on and he will never disappoint me. I truly am grateful to have such a wonderful friend by my side.

Xiao Gui POV:

                I watch from the set in which the interview is being shown. Gui Gui wanted support while she finally talks about her honest thoughts and feelings. I smile at my friend who went through so many hardships. I was always there for her when she cried and was always there for her when she made a stronger comeback. I am proud of the person she’s become. She is often misunderstood and she has had a troubled past. Gui Gui is like a phoenix who always rises up from the ashes more beautiful than last. Gui is a very beautiful person, and I am fortunate to have met her too. 

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-13ZiXxRQm8