Taecyeon

All Secrets Out : Gui Gui's interview

CH 6 Taecyeon

Gui Gui POV:

                I participated in we got married with Ok Taecyeon. He is one of the nicest people that I’ve ever met. He has many good qualities and he is very understanding. It was hard to part with him because we shared several wonderful memories together. I mean, the man proposed to me in such a romantic way. Even though it was a virtual reality show, it opened up my eyes. There’s a whole world outside of Asia, and I am eager to explore the unknown. Going to Korea and learning about the culture is very interesting. I remember Taecyeon talking about all the places he’s been and how he aspires to leave his mark. I find that admirable. He is a good man who was a positive influence for me. He was honest and patient with me which is difficult for some people, but I am glad to have had the opportunity to be his wife. I wish him the best in his health and career.

Taecyeon POV:

                I was at home and decided to watch Gui’s interview. She told me to watch it for she was going to mention me. I watch it, and am astounded at everything she went through. I remember how she was in jeopardy of not becoming my wife because of George Hu, but I ‘m glad that didn’t stop the production director from casting her. Gui Gui is definitely a cutie pie who is full of mischief. During the show, I grew to care for her as an older brother. She really something special. Gui reminded me of a girl who is barely getting started in making her mark. I smile at her wishes. She’ll go far and I’ll cheer her on. I send her a message. Gui Hwaiting!

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LO2TfCjUM7Y

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1qJl8DqvUXw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lcyyA42XVzM