Alt. Ending- Taec

All Secrets Out : Gui Gui's interview

Gui Gui POV:

I checked my phone after the interview only to receive a text from everyone I mentioned in my interview, but one stood out. It was Taec oppa’s text. I smile as he cheers me on. To be honest, I may have had to pull out some acting skills in the interview when I talked about Taec oppa. He was the only guy that I mentioned that really left a mark on me. Even though it was a virtual marriage, I could really see myself getting married to this guy. He was everything all the guys in my life weren’t. He was humble, caring, and beautiful. I remember back to when he bought me those expensive shoes (which I still cherish) and the way he proposed to me. I will never forget such a proposal. My future husband has some expectations to meet. I look down and text Taec oppa back: Gomawo oppa ^-^

Taecyeon POV:

Gui and I have been hanging out a lot recently. That girl was always full of surprises. She has had a lot of work in Korea and we always see each other at the same parties, meetings, and work places. Each time I saw her, she became even more beautiful as each day passed. I admit I kept tabs on if she was dating anyone or not. She usually wasn’t and that always made me happy.

*3 weeks later

Gui Gui POV:

Taec oppa and I went for drinks. We went to a norraebang (karaoke) and sang our hearts out. I will admit we were a bit tipsy, okay maybe a lot tipsy, but it was still a fun night. I sit next to Taec oppa, once I finish my song. Taec looked at me. “Gui is so pretty. Yes Gui is really really really pretty.” Taec said. And in my drunken galore, I tell him that I love him. Taec just smiled and leaned in slowly. My brain can’t seem to process what is going on, but somehow my lips met his. They were warm and soft. I felt like one of those girls from drama land. Taec breaks the kiss and meets my eyes, “I love you too.”

*3 years later

Taecyeon POV:

A lot has happened in three years. Gui and I dated in secret after that drunk night. Our secret relationship lasted 6 months before the paparazzi discovered it. Then we became a very high profile couple that was wanted at all the events. It was quite boring, but with Gui, it would always be amusing. After a year together I knew that she was the one. One day I heard that Gui was in a car accident and started to freak out thinking the worst, that’s when I knew. I obviously could not live my life without her in it. It was only a minor car wreck and she was fine, which was a huge relief for me. The second year together, Gui was always traveling for work as was I, but I spent a more time in Korea. I admit there were times when I was lonely and wanted to drink, but Gui instructed my 2pm members to never let me drink alone. There were also a lot of temptations but seeing her on tv or listening to her songs on the radio reminded me just how special she was. On the third year, Gui took a hiatus and returned to my side.

Now standing before me is a mischievous woman dressed in white smiling like the perfect angel she was. When she said, “I do,” I became the happiest man on Earth. It’s funny how what once started as virtual soon became reality. The priest turned to me, it was my turn to say those two little words that will forever seal our fate. Without hesitation I said, “I do,” for the second time to the same woman.  

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the long wait jajosomma and CZTachyonsVN.