Aaron Yan

All Secrets Out : Gui Gui's interview

CH 3 Aaron Yan

GUI GUI POV:

                We always argued. He was a bit of a coward and I would always get on his nerves. I think I am the only girl immune to his charms. We started off on the wrong foot, but we gradually became good friends. People say that our on screen chemistry was the best and our popularity exceeded that of me and Wang Zi, which was a surprise. We both had our kiss debut with each other, and that was nerve wracking for me. However I’m glad it was with Aaron and not someone else. Our relationship was strictly professional, however I did have those what if thoughts. In my opinion, Aaron is an extremely talented individual, but he is very honest. He’s one of the purest souls I have met and it would feel wrong to have feelings for such a person. I feel like a person like him should fall in love with a person who is just as nice, not someone who is associated in all the gossip columns and media sites. To that future spouse, take care of Aaron.

Aaron Yan POV:

                I was filming for my new drama and was on break inside my van when my stylists gets in the car to watch TV. He changes it to what appeared to be an interview. The camera zooms in and I see Gui on screen. She talked about Wang Zi and Hiro. I was surprised at her honest thoughts about me. I think back to all the times Gui Gui and I argued. She really was clueless. When a guy argues with you, it means he likes you. I guess she never got that message. Her opinion of me was really sweet because I really am an honest person. However I disagree with her about me being a coward. Well compared to her, I guess I am. Gui Gui and I lost contact after Pi Li MIT, but we would always greet each other like old friends if we came across each other. I look up at the screen and smile at my mischievous Gui who transformed into a beautiful and graceful woman. I look at my script, happy to have gotten inspiration.

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJFNftEqTQY