Lovebirds!~

My Younger Sister's Girlfriend's Older Sister.

 

Victoria’s POV (POV- Point of View)

“Well, I guess there’s no need to introduce you two.” Amber butted in awkwardly.

“Stay out of this, Amber!” We both yelled at her.

“Why are you here? ” She began, with venom lacing her words.

“Right back at ya, Dolphin! I’m Amber’s sister!” I screamed at her with the same intensity.

“ What? Amber, you have a sister?” Dolphin asked now directing the convo to Amber.

She then looked at back at me and spat,” Well, I’m Krystal’s sister!!”

What?

“ And yes, Vic before you mimic Jessie. I do have a sister.” Krystal said answering my silent question.

“ Wait,” I said, taking a moment to try to work out the equations in my head,” You’re Jessica?”

“ Yes, I am!” she said matter-of-factly and proudly too.

“ The I get myself into. Amber! I’m not staying in the same room with Dolphin!!!”

“ Krystal, please explain what she means by,” same room,” please?” Jessica said looking very dread.

“Well Jessie,” Krystal began nervously,” There was a plumbing problem in Vic’s room and she’s temporarily in your room now. Hehe.”

“ Well, I th-“ Amber was cut off by the sound of the elevator opening and the sight of a couple making out, greeting our faces.

“ Oh my, Taeng, stop.” A girl with jet black hair and a pink dress greeted pleaded but without desperation. In fact it was more of an invitation.

They stopped kissing upon seeing our faces and the taller of the two blushed while shorter kept her hand loosely around the former’s waist.

“ Oops, sorry bout that.” The taller said and the both of them stepped in the elevator.

“ Well, hi everyone. I’m sorry you guys had to see that.” Pinky said.

“ Well, we might as well introduce ourselves. I’m Taeyeon and this is my fiancé, Tiffany.”

We all awkwardly said our hellos and quick introductions, all the while Jessica kept on giving me icy glares. Gosh, this . After a while, Krystal spoke up.

“ Damn, this elevator is slow and it’s so cramped.”

And as if on cue, I tripped on Shorty’s foot and out of reflex, my hand grabbed the thing closest to me, which happened to be Dolphin’s .

Cue dolphin scream.

“ Aaaaaaaaah!!! !”

Cue abuse

Jessica began slapping me.

Cue ruined vacation.

Krystal’s POV (POV- Point of View)

After Taeyeon tripped Vic, we all chipped in, trying to help pry Jess off of poor Vic.

We reached our floor with a DING and Tae and Tiff ran off giggling like idiots and speaking of idiots, where are the unnies?

“ Get off ‘a me!” Vic shouted and pushed Jess off.

“ Krystal, I’m not staying in the same room as this hazel- haired demon!!!” Vic shouted.

“ Yeah, Krys, seriously, just no. Not this .” Jessica said agreeing. And I’m 100% sure that’s the only thing they’re going to agree on for this vacation.

After I sighed in frustration, I noticed Amber was gone.

“ Hey, Am! Where are you?” I called out.

Jess and Vic were still on the floor glaring at each other and I saw Amber sneaking up behind them with a… bat! What the hell is she thinking? She put her finger by giving me the sign to be quiet, so I did. I just hope she knows what she’s doing.

And just like that, Am walked up to them, knocked Vic over the head with the bat and pinched Jessie’s neck causing a double knock out to take place.

I gasped.

“ Amber! What are you-!?”

She ran up to me and silenced me with her lips causing me to blush deeply.

She broke it and then whispered in my ear as she placed her hands on my hips.

“ Krys, I‘m jet-lagged bad and these two will be an obstacle between me and some good rest. I hit Vic with a bat, so she won’t wake up first. I’m also secretly hoping I knocked some sense and courage into her too, and Jess is not injured at all. Just out cold. You know I wouldn’t hurt her. Now, let’s throw these two on the bed and get some rest. We’ll figure it all out in the morning.”

I just nodded and enjoy embrace and she caressed my back.

“ Alright, help me get them.” I said.

She got Vic, the and I got Jess, the dolphin. When they fall in love, they’re gonna love those names. I giggled to myself.

While we were dragging the bodies in, Amber spoke up.

“Hey Krys.”

“Mmm?”

“ I love you.”

“I love you too, Am” I said giggling at her silliness.

We dropped the lovebirds on the bed and went to our own room so the real lovebirds could make some good loving. Wink.

Jess and Vic. We’re gonna have one hell of a vacay. All thanks to you. Damn it! This plan better work!!