No GrandBabies!

My Younger Sister's Girlfriend's Older Sister.

Amber’s POV (POV- Point of View)

“Amber, where is your sister?”

“I don’t know. Maybe she chickened out.”

Ding

“Get the door. I’m gonna get my phone to call, Victoria.”

“Okay.”

I walked up to the door and opened it to reveal a soaking wet Vic yielding a busted lip and blue black bruises on her body. I sighed.

“Hey Vic.” I said with a monotone voice. I knew this was going to happen. Just her luck.

She jumped on me and clinged to my pants.

“Amber!! It was horrible! I’m never being independent again!!”

Sigh. What happened?”

We went inside and put the television on some random channel while we spoke.

“ Everything was going fine until I got on the plane. Inside I could’ve sworn I saw Krys so I went up to the girl and hugged her but clearly it wasn’t her cuz she called me a , busted my lip, pinched me sore, screamed with this annoying pitch of voice and got the security to kick me out and I walked home in the rain cuz I couldn’t get a ride.”

I couldn’t help myself from laughing. Looks like she found our little surprise.

Ring, Ring

Vic answered her phone while I just sat there figuring out how to hide the fact that Jess is Krystal’s sister.

“Hello?”

“VICTORIA LIU! WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU!?”

Vic held the phone away from her ear while I was laughing at the exchange.

“Mom, I’m in the living room.”

“ Okay, I’m coming down.”

Mom hung up and mom came down and started to quarrel with Vic.

“Victoria Liu! Why are you here and not on your way to Jeju.”

“Well I met the girl you told me to say hi to.”

“And?” Mom asked with expectation in her eyes. I know she wants this badly but not today, mom.

“Well, look at me. My busted lip, my sore body.”

“Oh boy, you guys are already at it, huh? I want pretty grandbabies so she make sure she doesn’t get your genes.”

“OH GOSH, MOM! NO! WE DIDN’T DO THAT, UGH! SHE HIT ME, CALLED ME A ERT AND KICKED ME OFF THE FLIGHT!”

“Well, so much for being the best partier ever.” She muttered under her breath.

I giggled and then decided to make my input.

“Alright, I’m rescheduling. We’re leaving tonight. I got through with my business already so we can leave.”

“Why the sudden change in plans, bruh?” Vic asked.

“I don’t  want to make Krys wait. She’s been dreaming of this vacation for a long, long time and I don’t want to screw it up by making her wait and since you can’t get anywhere by yourself, you’re coming with me.”

“ Fine. But if I get bruised one more time, I’m filing a lawsuit!”

I laughed at my lame sister while sorting out flight times on my phone.

At the Airport- 8:00 p.m

Still Amber’s POV (POV- Point of View)

Well, right now we’re on the plane getting ready to fly to my princess. Vic is already asleep next to me and we haven’t even taken off yet. Poor kid. She had a rough day. Anyway, because of the commotion earlier on, I didn’t get introduce myself. Well, I’m Amber Liu, 22 years old and taken by a princess called Krystal Jung Soojung. I met her through work which was definitely destiny and now we’re taking a vacation to relax. I’m also planning our anniversary party up there. It’s going to be amazing. She’s probably in Jeju right now waiting for her, servant. I’ll be there soon, princess. Hey, let me send her a message before we take off.

I opened up my phone and a notification came up on my app for Travelling.

The headline of the article read: “Drunk Captain Knocks Out On Plane While Young Business Woman Saves Flight.”

What the hell!?

I read on and gasped upon seeing that it Krystal who landed the plane! What the actual hell!?

I called her immediately and was relieved to hear her voice.

“Hello?”

“Krys!? Are you all okay!? I just heard about the plane incident!”

“Everything’s alright now. I landed a plane! I feel amazing. It was intense! I feel so alive”

“Glad to hear you’re okay. Where are you now?”

“At the hotel. We got it free cuz I saved the day. You finished packing?”

“ Cool! And yep! In fact, I’m on the plane right now heading to you.”

Gasp, really!? That’s great. Everything will be on schedule then!” I could hear the childish excitement in her voice.

“And what about our little plan, babe? That was Vic earlier today on the plane, y’know.”

“Really!? Well Jess thinks Vic is an ahjumma and a .”

“Really? Hahahaha! Lol, we got some fixing up to do but don’t worry, we’ll make this situation useful in our plan. Kekeke. Anyway, Krys, see you in the morning. Love you, princess!~”

“Bye servant! Love you too! See ya tomorrow!”

She hung up and I was so engrossed in talking to her I hadn’t realized we had taken off. Wow! That’s true love. Keke, and soon Vic will know what it feels like too.